Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get that either? She used to always say the 5am start was because that’s what successful people did, but all she does now is eat and drink all day and nap so what’s the point
Exactly..she literally has the freedom to do what she wants when she wants. No need for her to be up at 5am. She’s going to influence negative mental health for young females.
Also the cycles of binge eating, then reducing calories significantly the next day endlessly-not healthy. Very triggering for people with eating disorders

Reactions: 8
She has to be an industry joke at this stage. Most people her age who had the money and intelligence she is claiming to have would have invested in a property. I do not believe she is loaded. I imagine if she lost 2 contracts she would be broke and she has nothing to fall back on. She is neither a PT nor an athlete.

Reactions: 11
She has to be an industry joke at this stage. Most people her age who had the money and intelligence she is claiming to have would have invested in a property. I do not believe she is loaded. I imagine if she lost 2 contracts she would be broke and she has nothing to fall back on. She is neither a PT nor an athlete.
Beyond a joke at this stage. She used to preach about the weekend being like a large percentage of the week and ppl should not fall into the mind set trap of letting go every weekend, because it will effect your progress.

Oh guess what SOH - every weekend since prob Aug you have been on the session.
She is getting away with it atm cos she can purge it Monday - Friday (not like most ppl)

That gets harder to do with age - and also when you get an injury, which I predict is coming soon.

Reactions: 7
What if she reads these messages ?
She might learn some valuable information 🤣

Exactly..she literally has the freedom to do what she wants when she wants. No need for her to be up at 5am. She’s going to influence negative mental health for young females.
Also the cycles of binge eating, then reducing calories significantly the next day endlessly-not healthy. Very triggering for people with eating disorders
Up at 5am for no reason whatsoever other than to make herself feel busy/important, what's the point to nap around 2 or 3pm?

Reactions: 6
She might learn some valuable information 🤣

Up at 5am for no reason whatsoever other than to make herself feel busy/important, what's the point to nap around 2 or 3pm?
I would say shes up at 5am because of the time difference - She can post a story at a time when her followers in Ireland/UK will see it at a evening peak Insta viewing time.

I would say shes up at 5am because of the time difference - She can post a story at a time when her followers in Ireland/UK will see it at a evening peak Insta viewing time.
I was gonna say this is really the reason she is up. She would also say she can check in with her clients at this time. Must be nearly time for a furnace opening and a throw back to her old weight

The Furnace is full now til after Christmas. Both Siobh and CoCoRy have mentioned already.
If I was a very cynical person I might predict that although its full, there might be spots opened up before Christmas for people who want to take control of their journey now and not wait until after Christmas. To give people the tools to practice with over the festive period and not start when everyone else is starting in Jan. Might be totally wrong though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Furnace is full now til after Christmas. Both Siobh and CoCoRy have mentioned already.
If I was a very cynical person I might predict that although its full, there might be spots opened up before Christmas for people who want to take control of their journey now and not wait until after Christmas. To give people the tools to practice with over the festive period and not start when everyone else is starting in Jan. Might be totally wrong though.
Sounds like a line from the furnace marketing script :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be on 24th dec telling people dont worry about your diet, eat drink enjoy, mental health is more important so just do what makes you happy then She'll be on first thing on the 26th saying she ate too much, drank too much, feels bloated and is going to open spaces for anyone feeling the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She will be on 24th dec telling people dont worry about your diet, eat drink enjoy, mental health is more important so just do what makes you happy then She'll be on first thing on the 26th saying she ate too much, drank too much, feels bloated and is going to open spaces for anyone feeling the same.
She will give the gift of disordered eating to so many people this Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% this!!! She does it every weekend so why would Christmas be any different. Be ready for the influx of staged 'fun' photo's to show she's living her best life despite not being in Ireland for Christmas... 😴😴😴

• Haha
I'm sure will get treated to a Christmas zoom call at some point too 😴

Reactions: 3
As already mentioned earlier the binge eating has become worrying. More of it today even though she was meant to be in one of her usual deficits. Also, why does she keep posting photos of the binge eating? She’s meant to be an “athlete” and trainer.
Needs some sort of content 😂

Reactions: 1
As already mentioned earlier the binge eating has become worrying. More of it today even though she was meant to be in one of her usual deficits. Also, why does she keep posting photos of the binge eating? She’s meant to be an “athlete” and trainer.
The mask is slipping - a few more missed training days soon and mid week festive drinks starting.
We'll see the real SOH, session moth in full blossom.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get that either? She used to always say the 5am start was because that’s what successful people did, but all she does now is eat and drink all day and nap so what’s the point
And she use to always ramble on about "not having enough hours in the day" yes hun, its because you sleep away the afternoon napping. Lucky for bloody some.

Reactions: 7
I wonderwhat miss 500 points thinks about the vaccine being available soon.

Reactions: 5
Nothing. She doesn't have an independent thought of her own. Her entire existence appears to be a mish-mash of other people's ideas and beliefs. If she wants to whip out the highlighter for a sec she should try to remember -
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken".

• Heart
Same, but even if she knew herself, she wouldn’t share it for fear of upsetting one side or the other, ending up in her just deleting everything she said because she can’t handle conflict of opinion 🙄 that comes from not being confident enough to attempt to justify her own opinions. And THAT comes from forming them off the back of Netflix docs, James Smith, highlighting books etc 😂 real OHriginal girl is our Shiv 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.