Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the other influencers are pushing Wild Deodorant this week but It appears that Wild has dropped Shiv! I wonder why …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come and get 62% off a load of random vitamins and gummies! I’m doing absolutely nothing today but I still can’t be arsed going into detail about what they do or put any effort into the #ad, just buy them using my link please cos these takeaways don’t pay for themselves!

Reactions: 13
She's so unaware and confused about everything it's likely she's unaware about her sexual orientation. That was absolutely freaky. Like it's a kink or something.

Reactions: 11
"Oh Clapham", its got outdoor seating and a bandstand. Ireland just can't compete lads, we'll have to concede that now.

:rolleyes:

Someone get her to G.A.Y. for love of Lesbos and help her join the dots
I don’t think anyone has ever romanticised Clapham as much as Siobhan 😂 and she will change her tune in winter when it’s dark 15 hours a day and she’s paying a fortune to heat her flat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand how she thought she'd be bored in one day with no plans. What about...cleaning, laundry, groceries, washing your hair, doing some work?

Finally using her kitchen indeed. To make cocktails. She's a disgrace in general, but particularly as someone with the arrogance and audacity to believe she can coach others. She needs to just grow up.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand how she thought she'd be bored in one day with no plans. What about...cleaning, laundry, groceries, washing your hair, doing some work?

Finally using her kitchen indeed. To make cocktails. She's a disgrace in general, but particularly as someone with the arrogance and audacity to believe she can coach others. She needs to just grow up.
I was thinking that too. It’s such an immature thing to say. Most adults can find plenty to do the fill their time even if it’s just relaxing and enjoying a day with no pressure to do anything.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking that too. It’s such an immature thing to say. Most adults can find plenty to do the fill their time even if it’s just relaxing and enjoying a day with no pressure to do anything.
Exactly! I'm very rarely bored. Love a day to catch up and take my time. Even read a book!

Was she not supposed to be at the Hungarian Grand Prix tho or will she be watching it from Oh Clapham

• Haha
F1s biggest fan when it suits her. Cici another one willing to lie down with the dogs. She shouldn't be surprised if Shiv posts something to put her down.

That's generally what happens.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.