Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
I just can't understand why you'd be in your hometown and not stay with your family. If my children came home and didn't stay with me, I'd be so hurt. But I absolutely know it wouldn't happen but still can't understand it. I love a busy house when they're all home. Feeding everyone is my greatest joy 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Any one else find it ridiculously cringe that they were all wearing the same thing 🙈 like when Lisa Jordan launches with in the style you don't see all the huns wearing the same outfit 🤔 and also, why does she call out people.. today she tagged kikifit and captioned it "I remember the first time I meditated " similar comment about Jack at tomorrowland. She's just a dose

• Heart

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Ok, so I re-followed the Heg just to see her stories on the case of the stolen passport. She clearly states that the last time she had it was in her HANDBAG at ‘The Samuel’ (not on the dresser etc). We know Shiv is bad, but I didn’t think she’d stoop this low. Can only attribute it to extreme jealousy at this point.

• Wow

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Hi Shiv Kim 🍑 I really think you need to talk to My Protein editing department. I dont know which is what ...
IMG_20220803_233008.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Morning coffee thoughts: ‘Just thinking how weird it is to have yellow registrations on the back of cars here.’ Has she lost the fucking plot? That is the best ‘content’ she can produce for 159,000 people?! If I knew nothing about her and you told me her account was a parody, I wouldn’t even question it.
Because you would never ever see a yellow reg in Ireland... cause we don't let northern drivers cross the border. What a dope.

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
100% as already said, If it was a mistake she would have definitely told the story for ‘content’ especially as Sinead has put it out there. And I think the fact Sinead didn’t tag Siobhan speaks volumes too.

Such a toxic, jealous person.

Reactions: 24

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She’s so brave cycling again - after being knocked down by that car that one time and never spoke about again… just like she’s so brave to walk the streets - after that one time a guy wanked in his car because of her… beauty?… and never spoke of again…

She needs one of those pride of Britain badges.. I’m in awe of her bravery and strength…

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Admit to having done the flight to Dublin just for the day. Oops. But it was to meet friends I hadn't seen in ages etc. And I've been properly living outside Ireland for 12 years now. Not her version of it.

What I don't get is why she can't adapt to a new place? There are hairdressers in London. Get over the chicken fillet rolls - you already eat fast food and take away all the time, Shiv.
Must be because of the freebie.
Absolutely ridiculous, as per.
What’s funny is….ya know u can make a chicken fillet roll at home yourself very easily 🤣🙈 very basic ingredients

• Haha

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
People often come on here and say they feel sympathy for Siobhan.

Things like this are why I never will feel any sympathy for Siobhan. She is callous, bitter and resenting of the world around her. She belittles and tries to drag others down to her level. She WANTS others to fail as she has failed. She has hierarchy of people in her head and she ranks them. Diren and JS are above her and she has Sinead and almost everyone else including her clients beneath her.

Shiv seriously needs to check herself. A total dangerous self serving bitch. She's actually not well in the head. Surprised anyone even hangs out with her at this point. Anyone that does, it's transactual because of her follower count.
100% this. I cannot STAND her, and I don't even have to suffer her company. She's shit at her 'career', shit at 'training', shit at basic hygiene, shit at eating like a human, shit at resisting the drink, a shit daughter, a shit friend, she's a self entitled snarky prick and she really needs to cop on. She could easily turn her life around and we'd all slowly but surely develop a bit of respect for her and she could be a decent human being, but nah, she prefers feeling superior. Imagine 34 threads talking about what a terrible person you are? I'd be taking a long hard look at myself from thread one!

• Heart

Mamaelf

Sinead’s face when she says ‘Siobhan took it by accident…..so it’s in London,’ says it all! She knows it’s bullshit.
Shiv was already laying the groundwork earlier in the week about going to Portugal. As someone else has already said, bet she turns up out of the blue to gatecrash Sinead’s retreat under the guise of retuning the passport and makes it look like she’s an amazing friend.

• Heart

Mamaelf

Anyone else get the feeling that Sinead is over it? I don’t agree with a lot of the nonsense she spouts but at least she’s willing to put the work in. I actually love that she didn’t show Shiv once in her reel, or tag her.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I hear she’s releasing a cook book
Cook book? 😂😂
I’d more Believe she’s releasing a phone book with her favourite restaurants phone numbers then a cook book 😂.

Remember this is the same “trainer” that ate 10 babybels coated in dorettos and called it a meal 😂

• Haha

caramelsq

VIP Member
So she learned a big word; amenorrhoea and wanted to use to show us plebs she is big brain!
What a tosser, so her point from that nonsense email is that if you follow a diet plan you will lose your period and your bone strength but stick with her and it’s all great.
What about losing your period from packing ON the pounds you dimwit.
Losing your period from over exercise and under eating doesn’t happen unless it’s done for long lengths of time in most cases. Actual athletes . Ya know, not you Shiv, they might as they keep their body weight low to allow them to be speedy, you are safe enough stomping around like a big oaf.
she is a dose. She knows nothing. She is dangerous

Mamaelf

Long time lurker here, hi all! Followed Shiv years ago when she was genuinely into fitness and was an ‘inspo’. Honestly cannot believe the difference in her now. It’s like one of those before and after things you see of meth heads. That story she posted this morning is tragic. In all seriousness, why on earth doesn’t one of her family members or someone close to her stage an intervention?? Or maybe they’ve tried and she’s having none of it? Whatever is going on, anyone who willingly signs up to the Furnace and hands over their cash to her needs their heads checking. Genuinely hope she gets the help she clearly desperately needs.