Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
POV: you haven't a single person you could ask to help you film this so settled for "phone on the road"

POV: you inexplicably thought this lane way screamed "Gym health" more than "place people probably get murdered".

Screenshot_20220805-093101_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ViolaEsponola

I don't understand what happened... have they photoshopped weight on to her? As much as I don't like the girl, I have never seen her as overweight, just very conartisty with the 'do as I say, not as I do' type sales approach. But these photos are not good! She has no tone anywhere on her body. And she just doesn't even look like herself at all. I don't know how she could have approved these photos for the launch..and wait to we see her for the rest of eternity telling us they are so flattering when they literally are not.

Edit to add: Sinead said on her story that they have known about this for over a year. So that's why this friendship still exists. Was it not about this time last year during her summer in London they did Direns podcast together? The friendship should have ended then. But obviously they were contractual obliged to remain friends.

• Heart

Erikafei

Trigger warning: ED

I don't mean to be dramatic but this woman has an eating disorder. Probably not a surprise to most of us, even me, but im shocked at the difference here to a few weeks ago. I know she's been known to doctor photos but even so. She's in an extreme binge and restrict cycle. I mean I've been there before and I can see the signs. But she should absolutely NOT be allowed a platform. This is so so dangerous

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

lunasa

She can’t be happy with the way those photos turned out considering she photoshops the shit out of them herself. She looks 2-3 sizes bigger than she does in the photos she usually shares, and this is AFTER MyProtein have edited the crap out of them. I see they’ve also gotten rid of the leather tits look too! 😂

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Imagine walking like this to try and make your legs look thinner. Absolutely absurd and I can’t imagine someone doing it and not realising that it’s obvious and she’s not getting away with it 🤣

Maybe that's why she is so flat footed, walking like this. She has a very strange gait. Like something is slightly stuck up her arse, like her personality 🙄

• Haha
Genuine question…are the morning coffee thoughts a wind up? Is she trolling her one troll? I just can’t believe anyone would post something so utterly pointless on a daily basis! It’s absolute inane drivel every single day. ‘Need to buy some milk today. Might squeeze out a shit by noon.’ Isn’t the whole point of them to come out with something profound to inspire other people? I cannot look at her account now without thinking ‘parody.’ Honestly don’t know what’s a piss take and what isn’t 😂
Today's life hack: roll out your yoga mat the night before :rolleyes:

Wonder what she's going to do with all her new found free time? Maybe write a book of life hacks.

It does honestly seem like trolling.

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
MP really did a dirty on her. No ways in hell she’s this big. I know she’s not fat but she’s not this round and inflated. Doesn’t surprise me they are teamed up together. Charlatans both of them, not an ounce of credibility between her, begs and always discounted MP.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
What I love is this thread has been active about 2 weeks, and it’s nearly about to close.

But that daft cunt still thinks she has one troll and everyone else is in the wrong and not her at all 😂

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
This whole My Protein photoshop extravaganza has been so entertaining! 🍿 My thought is that she was shafted by MP with the photos, but she’s so broke she can’t ‘fire’ them, she needs those commissions. If the Oven was doing better, she would take a “principled stand” for sure! 😂

• Haha

havinasnoop

View attachment 1488366
Size 16 just about fits her...... she is so bloated in this shoot! She has put on weight in recent months.

View attachment 1488381View attachment 1488382View attachment 1488383
She is the least athletic one there ... she makes Mrs Trunchball look like a Victoria’s Secret model. Every time I see her bloating in these My protein promo shots ... in a teletubby voice ... I hear “it’s tummy time, it’s tummy time”....

View attachment 1488414
£54 for MyProtien leggings you can buy all the same gear on Amazon for £18.... and less.
The state of those sets. They make most of them look like they have a huge paunch and wearing a nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That girl needs her head examined
Was thinking about that post. There's a whole generation that have grown up in the peak era of fitness influencers swallowing their every word as gospel. They would not know real greats like Marie Curie, Einstein and other nobel prize winners that and what they have contributed to humanity as a whole.

It's actually frightening. I feel the intellect of a lot of people within a whole generation has been lost to social media and that is a net negative to humanity.

Hannah whatever the fuck her name is, has obviously been paying no attention to Shivs behavior. If she had been, she wouldn't have had her head rammed so far up Shivs filthy unwashed ringer.

• Heart
  • Haha

Delihla

Alcohol takes 9 days and 3 very hard training sessions at a minimum to get out of the system. She's constantly topping it up therefore the training she does is of zero benefit to her. You would think she knows that with her
What? Where did you hear this 🤣 The process of metabolism takes 30 mins to kick in and then your body will very effectively process 1 unit of alcohol per hour via a process of metabolisation and secretion.

If you drank enough that it took 9 days you’d frankly be dead and training has no impact on alcohol in the bloodstream.

• Haha
  • Heart
100% agree about the ED. I was diagnosed with BED about 15 years ago. I was tiny, and controlled my weight with extreme exercise and a binge / starve cycle. I'm fine today, take good care of my health but public comments online about my weight like she's had with the MP stuff would 110% trigger my old behaviours.

She knew she was bigger before the shoot and tried to play it into her narrative of "I'm living by my values of fun and freedom" and "I'll never again diet for a photoshoot". "AKA "look at how healthy I am compared to how restricted my life used to be". She's just as disordered today as she was during her body building days with counting macros and aggressive dieting. Extreme weight loss and gain over a short period of time is atrocious for your health, your bones, your fertility as a woman, it's truly appalling that this woman has a business selling "health and fitness" to the public.

wodimus

You just know if some young fella sent her a message like that she would put him on blast for it, yet here she is bigging up her drunken behaviour. I’d say Aoibhinn gets all sorts of DMs from Shiv when she wakes up…

So many young influencers burn the candle at both ends but their metabolism lets them away with it . Shiv is not in that category anymore and every year she is aging the equivalent of 2-3 from the sun, alcohol and grease in her diet. The fun pouch gets more and more pronounced each time she falls off the rails.

She is clearly in some sort of self flagellation / loathing rinse and repeat that no amount of Margs or sweaty gis/gees will fix. Something she is avoiding or cannot come to terms with.

Delihla

The YSL purse in one story, flaunting the MacBook in the next, “I’m that girl” playing by Beyoncé.

Honestly, she’s an absolutely dose. You ain’t “that girl” Siobh, not even close. You’re the girl “that girl” crosses the street to avoid. Fucking hell, no end to this one’s delusions.

• Sick