Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Maybe they're aiming for the plus size market?
It’s clear as day she’s the “plus sized” model of the shoot. So many brands are doing that. They have a thin model & a larger model in the same outfit to show how it looks on both. Not saying Siobhan is fat, or there’s anything wrong with being plus size! But it’s startling the difference in size of her body on that shoot than on her Instagram. On her page she’s a size 8, in that shoot she’s a solid size 14 on top, 16 on bottom…even after they photoshopped her to death.

Her face has been altered to high heavens and looks different across the photos. On one photo she literally looks like a child. They are an embarrassment 😂😂😂
Whoever photoshopped those photos should be fired. They’re neither flattering nor consistent, they’re just weird (and funny 😆)

Wowsers, she is so chunky in these photos compared to her own. She could not be happy with this?
I’d say she hates them but is contractually obliged to share them 🙈😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs a medically qualified dermatologist to sort out her skin issues, not some quack who’s going to give her a few serums for free in exchange for hashtag spon.

Christ, that’s really annoyed me now. I had bad acne for years when I was younger and got sucked in by every charlatan out there promising me crystal clear skin if I bought a range of products that only ever made my skin worse and emptied my wallet in the process. It didn’t clear up until I went to a recommended dermatologist and spent months on the right medication and then some medical-grade skincare products to suit my skin type afterwards.

She is literally THE worst and most toxic “influencer” out there.

• Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
How do you just accidentally take someone’s passport? Don’t believe it for a second! Sinead is also 100% convinced that Shiv done it on purpose, you can tell her face in the insta story.

It's not long ago Siobhan viciously kicked out at Sinead on her stories causing her phone to fly through the air. A nasty bitch and not a friend!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
So she knew for one full year that she was coming out with her own range for My Protein, which could be used as good marketing for her to really get her act together and sort out the Furnace ! That’s free marketing for her company that she is also being paid for ! Totally amazing opportunity really! But what does she do with this opportunity ? She spends the year downing “margs”. She has 159,000 followers ! If I had that platform she has I’d be a blooming millionaire by now! But she is too preoccupied with the next session and trying to flaunt her lazy lifestyle on the gram ✌She’s such a mess 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
This. She’s probably asked for the seam up the middle to highlight that area when she’s doing yoga.
My Protein Design Team: So siobhan have you any ideas on how you want the set to look? Any particular colour in mind?

Siobhan :I don’t care about colour or any design features. All I want is to make sure the set will ecentuate my flaps!
#Get your gi out for the lads (and ladies)

• Haha

madegg91

It's the Photoshop on the face that people are talking about..? She looks completely different, could be a sister if you put that PS face and an actual photo of her side by side.

There's a difference between using PS to smooth skin, etc, and completely changing someone's facial structure. She's trying to deflect by focusing on the presentation of her body in the shoot. Not her fault that MP were that heavy handed with the editing I suppose, but just be upfront and say "yeah, most marketing images are very edited, it is what it is".

Edited to add: she's positioned herself as someone who is very "anti filters", so it's completely hypocritical.

• Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
Ok so I am not such a seasoned traveller as our Shiv but when I travel I check I have my passport in my handbag, then I check again as I leave the house, then a few times on my journey to the airport and then just get it ready for inspection.
How did she not realise she had Sinead’s?
Coz even if she didn’t check the inside, when she produced it at check in she would have noticed then. And she would have seen passports in her bag?
Also, the fact that Shiv hasn’t mentioned it’s makes me lean more towards a deliberate act.
What a psycho.

• Angry
  • Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Can’t deal with the difference in her picture this morning & yesterday’s post 🤣 is she not mortified now knowing we all know she edits the fek out of her photos 😅
How can they be so different? She’s a size 8 to me on the left and a size 14-16 on the right. Absolutely nothing wrong with either size but Jesus there’s catfishing and there’s this! 😱

Mamaelf

Cancelled train won’t ruin my mood. Broken Lime won’t ruin my mood. My one troll who is commenting on multiple different accounts about the MP photoshop saga won’t ruin my mood. I am HAPPY OKAY?!! I don’t know how many times I have to keep telling you before I, sorry I mean YOU, believe it.

• Haha
I think it shows for most people living differently is hard. And if you want to get to the point you can do so comfortably it takes hard graft.

Siobhan had a platform and a successful one at that. All she had to do was put in the graft for a few more years and get a good solid team in place. She could have hired coaches with experience in, HR, Technology etc and the furnace could almost run itself. But queen bee had other ideas. She would rather slack all day and be seen to live a luxurious life to rub it in everyone's faces as they worked back in Dublin.

The slow downfall is poetic tbh.

• Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Im away at the minute so just catching up now.

I'm in Spain, have gone for a walk every morning and can report that there's been no one masterbating after me tg.

She can shite on all she likes about different camera lenses, lighting etc all she wants but they have COMPLETELY changed her face.
Like Siobhan come on, your face is completely different.

For someone who is always harping on about not using filters it's surprising to see her being happy to defend this.
She will defend anywhere the dolla is coming from I suppose!
That’s the thing. She never responds appropriately to anything she perceives as criticism. The fact here is….she didn’t edit those photos, so really…it’s not her fault. So maybe she was shown the photos and “didn’t notice” the edits OR didn’t want to say it, posted them as she is obliged to - then gets the comments/questions. Any normal person in her shoes would go to myprotein and say….”getting a bit of backlash from your potential customers here, what would you like my response to be?”, get some kinda line agreed to respond. That would be that. Something along the lines of “yes I see what you mean the photos are a bit over edited, polished etc, as you know I don’t commonly use filters on my page etc” and even turn it to her advantage! But no…..aggressive denial

• Heart

econgirl

Exactly. The assumption she made that it was about her body…. it truly says it all.
This is pure deflection: turning it back on the other person to blame and shame them for what she alleges to be body-shaming to distract from the issue at hand. It turns the conversation to "look at everyone and their body shaming - I'm the victim here" rather than the question around filters / photoshopping. Classic narcissism.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I wouldn’t believe any size she says she is or shows unless I saw her in the flesh with my own eyes

• Heart

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I'm not shocked by how her body looks looks in the shoot cos that is her size but what have they done to her face? I would be annoyed if they completely edited my face like that. I think they were trying to make her look more typically "beautiful" but it just looks so weird.