Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starclar

That email... She's learned a little about HA on her EIQ nutrition course and now we all have to hear about it.

I'm betting very few ppl signing up to the furnance are so lean they have lost their period. I'm in pretty good shape after going to a local pt for nearly 2 years and there is no way I'd want to pay her to coach me as I'm already in better shape than her and I'm size 10 lean not shredded losing my period lean. Someone in that position is very unlikely to turn to her for advice on weightloss as she's not aspirational to that type of audience

Reactions: 23
She never temperature stamped 26 degrees Dublin yesterday. It's not worthy of her evidently.

Yet,she was temp stamping 26 degrees London last week. First thing she does on arrival in London? Temp stamp 31 degrees to flex that it's hotter (and better in her head) than Dublin!

Such a fucking dose of a human.

• Sick
  • Heart

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I was just coming on to say that ..... her face is filtered into princess fiona ... but still dont use filters lol

• Haha

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Oh no, these Qs are going to lead to
more punishment exercising & more posts of her in bikinis drinking margs
Followed by her piece de resistance : a video rant about dieting and expectations on women , and flashbacks to her ONE bikini competition, how she lives differently and lives her best life and bla bla bla!

• Haha
  • Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Ouch! Really not getting the love on MPactive
I actually feel a bit bad for her there 🙈🙈 I know she brings it on herself but honestly sometimes I think she’s not quite normal so maybe it’s like bashing someone with a disability 🙈🙈😂 she probably is just an asshole but sometimes her lack of ability to read the room makes me think it’s something more

• Haha
She always does teeth whitening heading out the door for a night out the disgusting pig!

She looks extra rattled today. Her eyes give away a lot.

• Haha
The "no flights planned for a while" was 100% a dig at Sinead and what i presume was the unseen conversation where it was suggested Shiv would need to physically bring the passport back.

She definitely took it on purpose.

And then Hannah calling Sinead Shivs "right hand woman" like she's her PA? :LOL:

Car crash stuff.

• Wow
I thought Sinead gave a funny look to the camera aswell when she said Siobhan has it. Shiv probably purposely went ruffling through her things to get it.

We all know Shiv bully's Sinead. It's interesting that Siobhan hasn't acknowledged or mentioned it even in a banter way on her stories!

• Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Im away at the minute so just catching up now.

I'm in Spain, have gone for a walk every morning and can report that there's been no one masterbating after me tg.

She can shite on all she likes about different camera lenses, lighting etc all she wants but they have COMPLETELY changed her face.
Like Siobhan come on, your face is completely different.

For someone who is always harping on about not using filters it's surprising to see her being happy to defend this.
She will defend anywhere the dolla is coming from I suppose!

• Haha
She’s a millionaire. Us peasants in Ireland should learn from this genius of a woman. She’s just living differently and always learning . I’d love her to run for president and talk about her leaving cert , almond croissants and oh Clapham of course

The good thing is if you type her name into google . Tattle threads come up as the 3rd 4th result with over 30 topics on this successful business woman to delve into and read all the great reviews about her and her business 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elodie74

Also “stinking hair”. Dunno about you guys but I prefer to wash mine well before the point where it might be described as “stinking”.

• Sick

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She's such a nasty piece of work. JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY instead of being a passive aggressive bint all the time who pretends to absorb what you 'learn' from your audiobooks, Igor. Mmmmkay?
Or actually listen to what people are saying and respond, not to what you think they're referring to. People were shocked at her avatar face in the ad's- not her figure. She was unrecognisable in some of those shots- and to say that it's because we're used to seeing her through an iPhone lens is ridiculous?! If that was the case Sinead would be equally unrecognisable. I don't think they did much to her shape tbh (certainly not as much as she does anyway!)

She defo took it and is doubling down on the "it was a mistake" route when the reality is the green eyed monster took over after a few many margaritas and she went ruffling like a weirdo for it.

She likely noticed it in Dublin before leaving and upon realizing what she done decided the best strategy was to plead ignorance and bullshit Sinead it was a genuine mistake.

Sinead will use her toxic friendship with Siobhan for content one day, no doubt about it. She will spill all.

Reactions: 22