Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KarenK93

Anyone recognise this one liner? It’s from the card that accompanied the #gifted second hand tennis jumpers she got the other night

View attachment 1463330
She likely had this exact caption emailed to her for posting, or she drafted something up and had to run it by MyProtein who added a few tweaks. Probably the former. I remember an Instagrammer a few years ago transparently showed the process that goes into a collab/ad from the company involved with the post and it was grim to say the least.

Reactions: 6

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I wonder what made her own up to it. As she could have kept quiet. For me that part is a power/narc thing… horrible woman.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Can’t stand him either, had to unfollow a while back but he makes a fair point
He's another smug insufferable instabore 😂 Didn't know they'd had a baby, been ages since I looked at his page. Even more insufferable now. 😒🙄

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
I feel a bit sorry for her

she spends so much time alone

it’s more pronounced than in Bali.

also why does she film her shite yoga every day?

I wonder how the dating is going - I wonder has she the patience for online dating ..
And by patience do you mean any interest?

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
The state of her. She has giving me so many laughs of her innovative new clothing range. London fashion week here Shiv comes !!
Screenshot_20220810-224740_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220810-224441_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Eggs&bacon

Lads, what’s this? I was actually screen shooting the picture because they boasted that the pants don’t roll down, which they Obvs do. But that Fanny sweat is just wrong
Guys I think it’s just the seam of the gusset 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Fitfan47

Omg no, absolutely no comment offended me. I just wanted to share my experience for anyone who may be struggling in a similar situation to me. I know when it happened I kept thinking ‘what have I done wrong?’ And no there was no obvious or clear medical, dietary or lifestyle reason for it.

I never fully understood the acne struggle before and I’ve so much empathy now from a lived experience.

I absolutely agree with you that it is clear from Shiv’s insta life that her lifestyle choices are a strong indication of why she is struggling with her skin. (I do have sympathy for her - regardless of her choices)

I just wanted to reach out and let them flirty thirties in our thread know of my experience in case they’ve had a similar experience.

You absolutely did not offend me and I appreciate you being so lovely to reach out.

LOOK Shiv, it is possible to have a rational dialogue without blocking 🥸

*edited for crap punctuation*
I am also so sorry if my comments offended you as I know skin flare ups can come out of nowhere and be debilitating!! In Siobhans case it’s only when she takes the piss and like her pal Sinead won’t consider anything medical to help because it might interfere with their sessions

• Heart
Is it normal to have breakouts like that when you're in your mid thirties? They look cystic and so painful. It's obviously down to the yokes she was taking at the weekend. That alone would put me off taking them for life. It's just not worth it.
I’m in my thirties and I would still suffer from breakouts. Although I have PCOS and it’s cystic acne. Which I have tried many skin care regimes, see alot if dermatologists and have been on many medications. I don’t drink often, smoke or do drugs. Although if I eat poorly, don’t get enough sleep, stressed etc can cause a breakout.

Shiv could possibly have an underlying hormonal issue or the yokes and 3 day bender fucked her 😂