Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
I have been on the furnace programme for 3 months now and have seen some interesting findings following the fantastic programme…

•I can eat as much shite as I want.
•I have 4 takeaways a week.
•I go on benders Friday and saturdays
•Recovery scoops on a Sunday
•Shift all the birds
•I’ve lost 70 pounds in weight.
•I now have an eight pack
•My penis got bigger

Highly recommend to everyone 😃😃😃👍
But are you rolling around on the floor with diren???

• Haha
Reactions: 7

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
The nails makes me sick to my stomach, they look painful they're that short and make her hands look even shorter and stubbier than usual. Like why not just clip them short ? Why do you need to get white shellac done on them.

Reactions: 7

MJW

Chatty Member
Becca was talking about how if u are going out there is more stigma for not drinking rather than drinking heavily or binging
Long time teetotaler here.
You get people like that so far away to fuck from you and it becomes a lot easier.

Reactions: 6

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Did anyone else think it was weird that they made everyone change from the pink set to the green set in the middle of the event? 🤔🙈 surely whatever they were doing could have been done in either colour and people didn't need to change
Prob Siobhan’s idea 😂

Any excuse to see them out of clothing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Using prep competition photos to sell.... really Siobhan.... thats just awful.

I read that as Jizz 🤣 and thought so she wanks for 5 minutes.
Screenshot_20220808-231337_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

sunday89

Can’t deal with the difference in her picture this morning & yesterday’s post 🤣 is she not mortified now knowing we all know she edits the fek out of her photos 😅
I’m actually so confused. Which is the right one? Surely the MP one? Could she really photoshop herself that much x

instaknobs

VIP Member
She’s particularly dentist sucky tonight.

Does it not do the exact opposite though? If she's surprised at a yellow number plate I'd presume she's never left her home town.
She is such a dick. She’s always trying to show off her crappy life being better than everyone else. Complete knob

• Haha