Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
Anyone that send her goods to advertise must not look at her previous attempts. At least Sinead puts the clothes on and models them . She puts a wrinkled jumper on over a skirt to go to shop to pick up more shit to eat!

Reactions: 7

madegg91

I wouldn't trust Siobhan to look after that passport..imagine the carnage she could cause if she "lost" or "damaged" Sinead's passport "by accident", before she heads to Aus.. honestly wouldn't put it past her at this stage.

Jesus what did I just watch?😫🤢 I felt dirty watching that 🥴😩 she makes my skin crawl

Sets up her phone to video herself stripping off 🤢🤢🤢
Literally came to say same.

She set up.a shot of her pulling down her sweaty jocks, watched it back and thought "yes, that's exactly what I want to say today".

Car crash stuff.

Screenshot_20220802-082538_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Why did she buy a new couch for her rental when there already is one?!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ More money than sense!
I've never rented so didn't understand this! Does she get the landlord permission and skip the old one? Does the landlord pay for it? Does she just shove the old one somewhere and then sell the new one on when she leaves for Bali or Portugal....we know it's gonna happen!

onianna

Never liked Janet. She's a fraud. She would write anything she is paid to write, no back bone at all. Does she have a thread?
I honestly can’t believe this and how bad this reflects on Janet. Imagine if they get on to her about her Iraq videos.

diazgoodnessnew

Siobhan is probably hoping that sinead will fly to London by herself to get the passport so they can rekindle their friendship when it's just the 2 of them!

G+T

VIP Member
Where is this meet and scam anyway. Have they advertised it? Shiv is gonna hate it, little fluffy Heg getting all the attention and her unable to string a sentence together. Plus. We all will know what she actually looks like #nofilter #nophotoshop
She will try to belittle her for sure.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Gp appointments are free in the UK under NHS😬it is shocking though and I’m surprised she has gone from hiding behind the camera in Bali when she flares up to now showing it full on. Not being mean but if almost needed a trigger warning! 😯
Free isn’t the same. Free means poor and shiv isn’t poor no ma’am - she has money (picture that in a sarcastic manic tone like Siobhan saying it). Collab means she’s relevant 😂

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
It's a bit mad that she hasn't mentioned IFS even once this year. They have been promoting it for months with presale tickets and announcing guest speakers etc. It's clear she's not going and not speaking at it, but you'd think she would put a shout out to it for those people that follow her for any sort of fitness content. She was all buzz last year about it and speaking at it. I wonder was she asked to speak at it at all or did they not even approach her this year?
I agree, it's very strange. But it is 'only' in Portugal and she's hinted at heading there before the end of the summer so she'll probably casually announce she's attending because she has nothing better to do or something....as if it's all beneath her somehow ;)