Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is annoying a hell, and does weird shit but I do watch her stories and just feel so sad for her. Like what a lonely existence. She is clueless. I do feel bad for her hopelessness. I wonder if she ever breaks down crying for herself.

Reactions: 9
Using prep competition photos to sell.... really Siobhan.... thats just awful.

I read that as Jizz and thought so she wanks for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 6
WTF was that email? She should be arrested!

Reactions: 13
This could be a silly question but why doesn't she just book in for a later jijitsu class? It's not like she has to be at an office at 9am

Reactions: 49
She doesn’t seem to comprehend the significant middle ground between comp prep and her current body type, which wouldn’t be lean enough for me personally. There. I’ve said it.
The irony when it’s easier to sell programs that allow people to eat why they want in the guise of “slow” progress… sorry but if you want to lose weight a deficit is where it’s at. Tough love. But THAT IS hard to sell because people don’t want to work - not when you have people like Shiv lying and saying you can magically eat fast food and drink yourself to oblivion and be “healthy”

Reactions: 19
So she learned a big word; amenorrhoea and wanted to use to show us plebs she is big brain!
What a tosser, so her point from that nonsense email is that if you follow a diet plan you will lose your period and your bone strength but stick with her and it’s all great.
What about losing your period from packing ON the pounds you dimwit.
Losing your period from over exercise and under eating doesn’t happen unless it’s done for long lengths of time in most cases. Actual athletes . Ya know, not you Shiv, they might as they keep their body weight low to allow them to be speedy, you are safe enough stomping around like a big oaf.
she is a dose. She knows nothing. She is dangerous

Reactions: 24
So this is weird. But I was watching tv the other day and someone said 'I was packing my dacks' (aka 'I was shitting myself') and I laughed out loud and said to my partner that I hadn't heard that saying in years. It's possibly Aussie slang... not sure if it's said in other countries? But anyway, then I got this visual of stompy mcstompface stomping around London. It literally looks like she's packing her dacks haha.

Reactions: 8
This gobshite loathes anyone that is in great shape through hard work, dedication, that lives a healthy lifestyle & practice what they preach & are happy within themselves. But she just shits over their choices by saying they’re living a life of restriction & are setting themselves up for major health issues what planet is she on? She’s Eats out every single day for every meal, drinks alcohol every other day, punishing workouts, takes recreational drugs, pops vitamins like they’re gona save her, this dangerous bitch needs a good boot up the hole

Reactions: 32
Who called it, she’s hinting at Portugal again.. but she loves England as she gets sane day delivery of fast shit fashion, well fashion is pushing it but you know what I mean!! I’m missing out on life only getting next day delivery here!!

Reactions: 22
Who called it, she’s hinting at Portugal again.. but she loves England as she gets sane day delivery of fast shit fashion, well fashion is pushing it but you know what I mean!! I’m missing out on life only getting next day delivery here!!
Wait and see...she'll 'impulsively' arrive at IFS to fangirl around all the speakers and party hard all weekend. I'd say she's fuming she's not speaking, or even on any panel that weekend. She has no clue how irrelevant she's become in the fitness world.

Reactions: 18
Shiv is definitely sticking pins in a Sinead Hegarty voodoo doll after that MP reel.

At least Sinead is willing to work and not pretend to like Shiv.

Reactions: 16
The difference in Sinead’s reel versus Shiv dumping her box of fast fashion, potions and magic pills on the table, as she pans the handheld phone camera around talking inane nonsense at a million miles an hour. EVERYTHING is always the lowest possible effort. No wonder she didn’t survive in the real world.

Reactions: 17
Your health is your wealth?
She’s definitely trolling us

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.