Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Surely all her mindfulness and atomic habit reading she should know best practice is to stop,breathe and think before reacting. Clearly hung up on body image she jumps straight in presuming people are talking about her weight. The photoshop fails most people are talking about are how they've made her face look like a cartooned version of herself. If she's content with her size and happy she didn't diet for the shoot good on ya siobh I applaud anyone for being happy in their own skin regardless of size but fucking own it. For once own the fact you are proud of your body!! Her reaction tonight does not say she's happy with get body image, or as mentioned above the images we see on the daily she's half the size compared to the MP ones. Again speaks volumes this woman is not as happy as she makes out to be

Reactions: 22

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Sorry is “the collection” not exactly like all the other myprotein stuff they’ve been releasing for years. Iv a myprotein set that’s exactly like it, same fabric, same panels, shading etc all that. Her most recent story addressing my comment on she carry’s all her weight on her legs 🤣 sorry “quads”….. 🤣 I don’t read tattle 🤥🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I would love to see her in the flesh 😅 hard to know what she actually looks like in person between her edited pics & MPs 😂
I have before- at the infamous VHI Ladies Mini Marathon. She barged her way through to the starting barriers when it was near the start time. She was a lot 'healthier' looking then tbh- very tall (well I'm a munchkin! LOL!) but definitely not overly skinny- I'd have described her as strong and athletic looking.
But she appears to have changed in the last few years- she looks to have got a little leaner, but she's lost any muscle definition she had then. And her overall appearance is very haggard compared to then. But again I'm only going on her images through her 'iPhone lens' so who knows what she really looks like now..

Other peoples pics/stories don't lie though... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Hi Shiv Kim 🍑 I really think you need to talk to My Protein editing department. I dont know which is what ...View attachment 1470321
Well there’s definitely tons of dodgy editing on the purple leggings photo. Look at her lower legs 🤣 looks ridiculous like they’ve split them down the middle to halve their size! She’s nothing like that in person. Her legs are big, even when she’s slim

Her “not dieting for a photoshoot” line really undermines the furnace and her whole outlook too…. Isn’t the idea of the furnace that it’s sustainable and you don’t do that typical binge, diet, Binge, diet cycle? So she didn’t diet for the photoshoot, but says she has since which is why she’s smaller on her insta….. I see 🥸

Last edited:

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Still not one mention of all the super sport ladies and triumphs huh. She is so bitter. God forbid she would support ladies anything.

instaknobs

VIP Member
She doesn’t post transformation pics, if she has any, because JS doesn’t believe in it

i also call BS on the bra. There was absolutely no mention of how she likes it shorter or you can tuck it under, by her or Hegs, until the other instahun did it on Hegs page.
She has absolutely no original ideas, copies every trend and instahun she can, does what she thinks is cool, which is why her Brand is behind and destined to fail. Hardly building an empire To see her thru the rest of her life. What will she be doing in 10 years?

Vivian124

VIP Member
Something that irrationally angers me.... She starts off her stretchy yoga thing every day with her mop of hair down and in her face and a heavy top on and by the end of every single video the hair is tied up and top removed. Just start out that way!!!!!!

• Haha

Blocked

Her last three posts have 10,7 and 5 comments respectively. Engagement is dropping to nonexistent levels right now.
Love to see this!!

If she stopped blocking people for asking genuine questions (like me!) she would probably have a bit more engagement!

Sparklelife2304

That ekin post is next level cringe. If only she could be more like Shiv and not use filters lolzzz.. jesus she’s seriously rattled after the MP photoshopping. Id say she’s SEETHING while stomping around her flat to get her steps in. Hilarious.

England just scored and looks like they will win the tournament. Social media is about to erupt and the country is going to celebrate.

Watch her jump on the bandwagon now.

• Haha

lunasa

Her last three posts have 10,7 and 5 comments respectively. Engagement is dropping to nonexistent levels right now.
She offers nothing to her followers, a lot of other fitness influencers and online PTs offer free training guides or videos or at the very least advice but she shares nothing other than half arsed attempts to sell the furnace, ads for MyProtein/teeth whitening strips, or overshared drug/booze fuelled binges. Her content is the same shite every day. She could probably start reusing morning routine thoughts and no one would notice. She’s a joke. That and the fact the majority of her followers are bought.

Attachments

• Wow

Tazzie

VIP Member
Lol at the Huns saying look what Sinead and shivers created!! Not an ounce of creativity went into their “range” The only creativity was the photoshop genius employed by MP

• Heart

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
OMG, the passive aggressiveness is just jumping out of the screen! She is absolutely RAGE over the MP photos!!! 😂🤣 She will go on a major blocking spree after this Q&A ! 😂😀

F8B580DC-3D6F-45F0-80FB-2002C8BB823A.png

• Haha
  • Wow