Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Siobhan took it by accident my hole. 😂😂😂

How's that green eyed monster Shiv!? Between the brave way retreat and Australia collaboration, given what we know about Shivs character -she must be fuming Sinead is doing so well.

Shivs content basically amounts to piss ups and stomping to training.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ. Who is that head case? That reads like a diary entry of a 10-year old to their favourite popstar. How can a grown woman undermine themselves like this, it's just beyond me.

• Haha

BeGrandSure

Could imagine her to the folks;

Shiv: "This is my clothing line that I designed myself. All my blood, sweat and tears. When you said I couldn't life differently, look at me me now. Look how successful I am. Are you proud of me, are you proud of me now!?"

Shivs dad (thick Dublin accent): "I'm only here for the free drink. Ye did in your hole design that clobber. Get a real job Siobhan ya spoofer" **Evil laugh as he sips his mocktail**
Mocktail?! Not one of that family would know what a mocktail is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nico93

I’ve been to Corinna and I will say, she was the first person who ever made a dent on my skin. I suffered so badly with acne from the age of like 12. She cleared it up and was always there to support on Insta DMs. BUT there was absolutely a point where she should’ve said “this is as far as we can get you, you need to see a dermatologist for the rest (eg scarring)” but she never did, and I continued to pay for very expensive treatments that were making minimal difference. In saying that, I would absolutely go back for facials every now and then. I asked her once about influencers and she said her and Siobhan knew each other long before Instagram, so it’s possible that Siobhan doesn’t pay or gets mates rates - but you’ll notice that corinna doesn’t post Siobhans face on insta the way she did with Rosie and Sue. Because Siobhan is literally going to her just to sort out her emergency breakouts. Like everything, Siobhan doesn’t want to commit to a skincare routine. With flare ups like that she should absolutely be seeing a doctor though.

And it’s pretty gross to have active acne like that and go do a full contact sport like BJJ. If my BJJ partner was rubbing up against me and had such an active acne breakout, I’d be tapping out.

7 people there and one of them is giving a tutorial on how to reef the cheap material far up your bumhole. All the while Shiv is filming and shouting "WOW!" at this girls butt.

Screenshot_20220810-162135_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Madeline 74

VIP Member
It's not Zara Jean hun, it's a Saturday and your drinking again, and well we all remember when you pissed yourself at the airport.

• Haha

Tazzie

VIP Member
Who called it, she’s hinting at Portugal again.. but she loves England as she gets sane day delivery of fast shit fashion, well fashion is pushing it but you know what I mean!! I’m missing out on life only getting next day delivery here!! 😂😂

• Haha
The business class flying prosecco gulping photoshopping alternative fitness guru is getting SailRail to go to the hair lounge for a freebie?

Is that right!? The same person that flexed about spending 1700 on a ticket for Silverstone and 500 for Tomorrowland train.

I guess there is no flex in a 43 euro spend. And return flights from Gatwick are only a couple of hundred euros. Nothing to Shiv you would think🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

smurphette

VIP Member
She also cleans drunk, so her flat should be sparkling! Her sleep must be shite every Sunday since she's always on it!
She seemed so shocked that someone packed their bag and meal prepped! Surely she done some of these things before she became a big slob?
Like, even not prepping for a contest or anything, it's just...pretty standard. I'm trying to maintain and made sandwiches to do me until Wednesday yesterday because today and tomorrow are long days. Exercise would happen anyway - at home because of early starts, and not intense - because it's a habit formed over many years so some kind of activity is just as much routine as brushing my teeth. Nothing like her punishments though. Especially unhelpful as you get older. I also decided on outfits to wear so that I don't have to later as well. I should write a book! Except it's all what people do every single day when they have places to go and things to do.

• Haha

kiki77

2105C73A-2BF5-4540-A40C-B1531B92DEE5.jpeg

I am very green and never think anyone does drugs…..then I saw this picture. Her eyes!!! I don’t know much-but she looks a little nutty in this.

• Wow
  • Haha

wodimus

Does she have more than one pair of shoes atm? 🤢 she wore those septic grey-white Nikes to the MP shoot, did 100k+ steps at TML in them and now wearing them at the gym - they must be absolutely stinking. She is a picture of poor health, now she is hitting her mid thirties she will find out the hard way about “not being able to out train a bad diet”

• Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Commenter: it's not about your weight its about your face
Soh: the lights changed my SHAPE OKAY??
She's such a nasty piece of work. JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY instead of being a passive aggressive bint all the time who pretends to absorb what you 'learn' from your audiobooks, Igor. Mmmmkay?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mamaelf

WHY does she insist on the close up of her ripping that strip off and slurping every.single. time?? Didn’t she ditch one of them in a taxi before? It’s so gross! We don’t want to see you blasting shite out of your teeth with your flosser either. Fucking horrid.

• Sick
  • Haha
Shiv appears to have followed her own advice and removed herself from the Internet for the morning. She's probably downing a bag of cans on the train stomping up and down the carraige in blind rage.

• Haha
The filter and photoshopping queen for a late night booty call from Ekin Su by the looks of it.

Shiv has such a strange perception that's she's super famous and these people will acknowledge her.

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I feel a bit sorry for her

she spends so much time alone

it’s more pronounced than in Bali.

also why does she film her shite yoga every day?

I wonder how the dating is going - I wonder has she the patience for online dating ..
I'll never feel sorry for after the behaviour around covid, getting vaccines, having covid and trying to fly and complaining about that fact, amongst god knows how much more rotten behaviour, towards people in general, unless your an instahun. She's a rotten person to the core. She couldn't have friends if she tried. She only uses her family for content. Poor Peanut.

• Heart