Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she the only woman to have a monthly cycle? I follow many other women on Insta, and nobody announces the arrival of their period like Shiv does.

As for the Polished “advertisement”… Jesus wept. Between the water dripping down her chin, sexual innuendo and bizarre rambling - “great to have great toothpaste again… or is it just great compared to what I used in Bali? *snort / snuffle*. Just like her amazing sales pitch for the vitamins - “eh maybe they’re helping or eh maybe not I don’t know” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I had to skip through her water flossing stories this morning, too much too early for me. Given her appalling personal hygiene I’m surprised one of those cornflake goujons she whipped up yesterday didn’t dislodge from her gnashers while she was doing it! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've been up at 5.30 every morning patiently waiting for shiv to post so I can be inspired for the day. Waaaaaahhhhh I've had to wait till after 7 to see my queeeeeeeeeen. Seriously though I don't get the time stamp lying business getting up at 5 vs 7 in her world doesn't matter cos she does F all everyday in the grand scheme or things.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her shoulders looks so rubbery, burnt and much older than her years!
They remind me of my 60 year old Aunt who has been a sun worshipper her whole life!
Does she ever promote healthy skin care? Does she wear SPF?
She still tries to tan the life out of herself and burns herself to a crisp.Siobhan, your a pale ginger, it's not going to happen. Very insecure in her own body.

No one gives a fiddlers about tanning her age. Everyone is comfortable in their own skin.

Reactions: 12
Is she the only woman to have a monthly cycle? I follow many other women on Insta, and nobody announces the arrival of their period like Shiv does.
All her 'peers' (& I use that term lightly!) do- Begarty, Becca, Fliss etc all announce when they're on like it's a badge of pride or something. Her announcement that she wouldn't be able to train probably because of it made me eye-roll. Why not?? She can delight us with vag full-frontals while contorting into all shapes doing yoga- why can't she go train?? Exercise actually is a natural form of pain relief during that time. Which you'd think she'd know with all her educashun. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
All her 'peers' (& I use that term lightly!) do- Begarty, Becca, Fliss etc all announce when they're on like it's a badge of pride or something. Her announcement that she wouldn't be able to train probably because of it made me eye-roll. Why not?? She can delight us with vag full-frontals while contorting into all shapes doing yoga- why can't she go train?? Exercise actually is a natural form of pain relief during that time. Which you'd think she'd know with all her educashun. :rolleyes:
Ahhh! I don’t follow the others. One oracle is enough 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was the big glob of drool hanging off the chin for me. Did she not watch it back and go “oh tit, that looks awful maybe I’ll re record that”?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.