Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would she ever shut up about the bloody air fryer!!
Imagine, being able to cook healthy enough food at home for littler effort and money!! It’s like the thought never occurred to her

Reactions: 20
One word for the stories this morning. Deranged. Definitely still on the sauce. She was on something or a comedown. It reminded me of the make up tutorial.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
would she ever shut up about the bloody air fryer!!
Imagine, being able to cook healthy enough food at home for littler effort and money!! It’s like the thought never occurred to her
As we have said.. not a band wagon she doesn’t athletically throw herself on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
9am and we've already had a slurry hungover / still pissed video involving Shivs period, dirt falling out of her teeth, unintentionally sexual references re tooth cleaning, badly done yoga with another period reference thrown in and a groin visual none of us were ready for. She's on a roll today. BTW re the lying about what time she got up is a classic alkie tactic to keep up a pretence that the booze isn't affecting them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Doesn’t even say thank you. Sums her up. Although there’s a 95% chance it’s just her messaging herself from a different account anyway.
And THIS ladies and gentlemen is the USP of her business …Mindset !
Worrying about appearing large. I wish someone could teach me this mindset to worry about my size daily to the point where I call myself large to all my followers because I’m not doing my usual 3x daily punishment workouts ! No wonder her waiting lists are overrun with demand ! oh wait…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This mornings stories. I just can't, just wtf 😷😩

Have some self respect, is it really worth making a video of you spitting and drooling everywhere first thing in the morning for a few pennies comission. I don't even know if the vag videos were intentionally used for her story count. She does say sex sells. And well there's an ad.

But really who watches that video back and says oh that looks sound my vagina looks alright I'll post that. 😩😩 Influencers get in the bin please 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The state of her. That's a paid ad and she's come on hungover, head in her hands whilst badly trying to show the product she's paid to try generate sales for. Then spends the remainder of the paid ad mumbling with spit hanging from her chin. Violent.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'You look amazing and healthy'

'Oh I know'

🤣🤣🤣

Definitely messaging herself
It's batshit. Like and if people are writing these types of messages to her they are absolute cretins.

It's the same as encouraging an alcoholic to take another drink.

She is definitely not healthy looking whatsoever. She can glam up on the weekends or in Paris but she shows us all enough to know that part of her life is false. She looks so unwell and deficient of nutrients.

Her product demonstration skills are atrocious. She doesn't speak about buttons, charging, battery life, water pressure settings any of the important stuff. She just shoves it in her horrible drooly gob much the same as the my vitamins where she says "I think they are working". Like ffs sell the product properly

What agency is she with, do they even watch what she posts?? She is the laziest influencer out there. No effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's always appears that these ADs she does are last minute. Throw it together and get it out their else she won't be paid.
It's akin to doing your home on the bus to school.
The agency's and companies don't give a f#ck about the quality. They want the scatter gun effect of as many hits, views, interactions as possible.
IG stats are what matters. That's what dictates the payment rate they can ask for.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.