Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh. Lots of furnace ladies finishing up. And a sale coming for the empty spaces. She must know the demand just isn’t there to refill the oven. Christ

edited to add -Obvioustly the relaunch was a complete tit show, but the fact she doesn’t have a “waiting list” I’d say has also really damaged her income. At least before she could forecast what she had coming in.

Reactions: 18
She's still at the fake time stamps.

A timestamp of 6.52 when its bloody quarter to 9 over there.

Ohhhh. Lots of furnace ladies finishing up. And a sale coming for the empty spaces. She must know the demand just isn’t there to refill the oven. Christ

edited to add -Obvioustly the relaunch was a complete tit show, but the fact she doesn’t have a “waiting list” I’d say has also really damaged her income. At least before she could forecast what she had coming in.
Yep - she showed how much she cared about her business by prioritising the session in Bali over the weekend rather than resolving issues with the launch that included people's DATA!!

It was a handy income for her on the old platform until she absolutely outed herself as the useless layabout she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s a tall, ginger woman running in very little clothes. People are going to glance at her as they drive by. She must be glaring in to every single car. She seems to forget she went to some CrossFit comp last year to look at the men 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t comment often but oh my god. The big rant on the men. I’ve lived in algarve for two years and never witnessed men doing this, to me or anyone. I’ve seen plenty of Beautiful fit women training outdoors and it’s never an issue, it’s normal, you see fit people everyday! I’m not saying it doesn’t happen but her story is soooo exaggerated, and the masturbation story, give over please! This one is for the birds. If they were beeping it was prob coz she was in a bike lane or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Well he wasn't tugging himself at the site of our shivers legging it around Alvor. Don't flatter yourself Shiv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s a tall, ginger woman running in very little clothes. People are going to glance at her as they drive by. She must be glaring in to every single car. She seems to forget she went to some CrossFit comp last year to look at the men 🤔
Reminded of a scene in that Korean Netflix show "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha", a very sweet type of series. Dentist from Seoul is out running in the seaside village she's just moved to, in leggings and a t-shirt. All the elderly women of the village are staring and she's the talk of the place, because people there usually dress more modestly. I know women can wear what they want and obviously there's no excuse for harassment, but maybe if you're half naked in badly fitting almost transparent MP gear that's more like underwear, you might attract some glances in somewhere you said yourself was very quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have the men of Alvor not seen a women ever? I’ve been to Alvor about five times and never had this issue 🤣 the exaggeration that even after Mr Masturbator drove off THREE more men beeped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here we go…Siobhan, men are not wanking at the sight of you running.
Her 1st thought after a man exposes himself to her isn't to phone the police, its to whip out her phone and write her thoughts on Instagram?

She says she has a 3km walk back after being the victim of an assault - insta stories really couldn't have waited?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I do think she may be exaggerating just for engagement. It's very possible she was beeped at or something and she got creative.

Them blokes need serious help if they are catcalling a manic looking fuzzy haired looney.

Siobhan doing wonders for the Alvor tourist board.

There's a 99.9999% chance it's all bollox. She'll drum up some additional content from it. She's really unfairly framed Portuguese men as creeps from her trips there which is a huge disservice to the majority of them.

She should be ran from Alvor at this stage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So some guy driving at speed on a dual carriage way had time to spot her, get hard, undo his bottoms and start wanking and roll up to her in time to show her what he was doing? On a Monday Morning when traffic would surely be busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Absolutely wild that she agrees that women should be able to wear what they want (I agree), yet she liked Shona Vertue’s absolutely vile post a while back saying women should consider their outfits in the gym. So are you supporting women, or apologising for them Shiv? Which is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Im starting to think shes got a hidden agenda by putting her followers off Alvor so she can avoid anyone seeing or witnessing her in her true state. Bali is full of influnecers all in similar walks of life all hanging off each other for likes and popularity. Portugal is very accessible for us meer poor folk.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.