Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone in recovery ive done the long haul business class getting sloshed unfortunately.

I however cannot understand why she would have drinks on a flight to a 2 day city break?? Like I take it now she's not going sightseeing and will just continue on the party

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Siobhan doesn't do sightseeing which would be great for diversifying her content.

It will be glasses of wine and margs outside cafe bars under the guise of living her best life. Expect a grid post about being free.

Reactions: 33
It will be glasses of wine and margs outside cafe bars under the guise of living her best life. Expect a grid post about being free.
Tis a well known fact they take your passport off you if you have a perm full time job and a long term partner.

I'm married and duffed (with a job) and I'm flying to France this week, having only booked it 2 weeks ago. Apparently I'm not free though?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can understand having a drink on the plane if you're going abroad on holidays once a year or less. It's like an exciting event. But sure she is constantly taking flights. It'd be like me drinking on the bus.
I mean, if all goes to plan I'll be doing my first long-haul flight in 2 years next week...and in business! I might sip some champagne on boarding. Will probably have some wine with my meal. But past experience tells me I won't even end up finishing it. And the last time (in March 2020) I was the one trying their low alcohol cocktails because I wanted something refreshing but had zero interest in getting drunk. I just DON'T see the point. More interested in dessert and movies. Her relationship with alcohol and need to have it (always up for going out, has to drink on all transport) or make a huge deal out of the rare occasions she manages not to seems unhealthy.

Reactions: 12
You think she would have mentioned the whole kim k tomato diet controversy as a way to target or at least promote the furnace seeing as so many people (me included) were triggered by it.

But knowing siobh she might mention it in 3 weeks time when it's all forgotten
Or when she reads on here. 👋🏼 Hi Shiv 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually just thought she was fond of a drink up until now or else was trolling us but between lining up gins for short flights and the email yesterday she’s definitely got a serious problem!

I can’t find it now but did she say drink loads of water around your alcohol on the health advice email. Surely leaving it as drink loads of water would be more appropriate for a fitness influencer. She is so lost, like who is she without alcohol?!

Reactions: 20
First of many my arse, she probably hasn’t gone more than a few of hours of not drinking since she got back, time sleeping excluded 🙄
Airport drinks, plane drinks and hotel drinks all before 2pm lol. She’s definitely on having a good read here 👋🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's really not a good look Siobhan. Flipping between your box room, a mobile home in Wexford and having to go to Paris and drink Moet to live out your delusions.

Seek help ASAP for your own sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's all very sad isn't it, the craic with Tattle comments aside.

That flight was taken to escape her home life in Swords, and allow herself to drink during the day without judgement, I've no doubt in my mind about that.

You'd hope someone in her corner would ask her is she okay, but I'm sure that would be met with extreme defensiveness.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They gave her free training, accommodation, food etc etc for weeks/months on multiple occasions clearly in exchange for her posting etc etc. Then after her first day and a half in Bali she decided she’d had a spiritual awakening and needed to tell people that it’s a rip off essentially. I believe it was a long rambling blog post she wrote…. Was highly embarrassing 🤣 I wouldn’t mind but Iv been to Titan Thailand 3 times. It’s not a rip off at all. I paid €1100 for 16 days - all accommodation, 3 meals a day, unlimited classes, and a 1-1 pt session every day….so 16 1-1 pt sessions. I checked all the local accommodation to compare if it would work out cheaper and it didn’t. So what she was saying wasn’t even true. Was bizarre the whole thing. Then the best part was she started advertising wanderlust retreats in crossfit wanderlust at the exact same time! They were in fact a rip off! So it was beyond hypocritical
She demanded money also, because Unit up the road had made her that offer and when Titan said no she wrote an awful blog about them, just tried to find it now and I can't....

I can smell the sea from here 🐟
Sea or sewage?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she even fly into Dublin? There is zero point. Imagine begging to her age in life and literally having no one who wants to see you or spend time with you.

Reactions: 12
"Tattle says I've no friends from Swords"

*Shiv jumps on Watsapp*

"What are you doing Wednesday? Want to come to Paris with me. I'll pay for everything. All you need to do is drink with me and smile for the camera"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She strikes me as the type that would jump
in on anyone’s plans, be they acquaintances in the gym, her sister’s friends, people she went to school with etc, just for the sake of content and the illusion of being “popular”.

Reactions: 17
She strikes me as the type that would jump
in on anyone’s plans, be they acquaintances in the gym, her sister’s friends, people she went to school with etc, just for the sake of content and the illusion of being “popular”.
Oh 1000% - lol these paris “friends” have never been mentioned before. I wouldn’t be surprised if she found them at the boarding gate and wouldn’t think the hint to leave them alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I literally haven't done the 'one night sesh a flight away' thing since I was about 20. Even flying anywhere overnight for work is exhausting, as your headed home before you're even settled.
Why on earth bother, especially when she's off to Portugal tomo?

Reactions: 9
I reckon she paid for everyone and dragged them there for content like the boss she is!🤣

You can spot the behavioural patterns with Shiv. Flights to Paris are 35 euro in this window.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.