Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This. Give it 2/3 weeks and she will be on the LC bandwagon again talking about how much she could have earned as an actuary and how she earns more now as an online coach
Her college mates have dogs and babies and presumably own their own homes in Dun Laoghaire based on the stories this week.

Shiv lives in a 3rd world country and is crashing between her mums box room and an old caravan in Wexford.

Doesn't look like she's earning more than her classmates :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Joe2835

Sure this lukewarm skanky girl summer is definitely a bit sad but she's a horrible arrogant show offy dose. This life is of her own making. She did this not us. Not tattle. Not her one troll. Her and her shitty ways. I've not one ounce of sympathy for her. I offered her advice about her alcohol consumption and she tried (lamely and unsuccessfuly) to belittle me on IG. She's a right bitch who is reaping what she has sown.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
There's something wrong here. She's making excuses already for not using the air fryer.

Fundamentally, she is most definitely

-A few sandwiches short of a picnic
-The lights are on but no one is home

There is an undiagnosed personality disorder there that her parents never got her assessed for. This statement is a hill I would die on.

• Wow

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Someone tells her you can get those magnums in Ireland and she's IMMEDIATELY on the defensive saying SHE KNOWS that she just can't get them in Bali. Shiv knows everything, can't tell her anything the worst kind of person, the kind I get a good giggle about when I hear them bang on 😂

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Lol I can tell you that didn’t happen. All these things seem to happen when she hasn’t got her phone in her hand - she always has her phone clutched just incase 😂.

I’d more believe she was on the side of the road pawing her minge then someone wanking over her.
lol it seems to only ever happen in Portugal - yet no one gives her the time of day in Bali.
Plot twist - A wild ginger creature was caught on camera in the bushes at the side of the dual carraigway leering at morning commuters nearly causing multiple accidents 🤣

In her moment of trauma she still managed to post her morning thoughts, sped up yoga video and then her long post all within 15 minutes.

It's bollox, if this actually happened she would be fairly traumatized. Posting various content immediately wouldn't be her priority.

I think she does this type of thing to get engagement and to show that she is getting some male attention.

• Haha
  • Heart

lunasa

Craving vegetables because she’s not counting calories and listening to her body?! More like she’s been on a massive bender since she left Bali and her body is feeling it big time.
🙄 I know it’s been said a million times here but who in their right mind would sign up for her shit plan after watching her stories over the last week. Shocking!

Attachments

• Haha

Purplepot

VIP Member
My local gym I pay 49 euro a month. I go to the 6.20 am class mon-fri. I don’t eat shit or drink during the week and I have treats at wknd. It’s not rocket science. She is a fraud imo. Doesn’t practice what she preaches whatsoever. I actually hate the thought of people giving their hard earned money to fund her drinking sessions

Emdemd

I get what she's doing. Shilling the whole I just want women to never have to diet again and if I go out of business so be it. She's trying to get women think....hey this girl is actually just trying to help. Oldest sales trick in the book.

The whole email is utter bullshit. Specifically the part where she says that after 12 weeks she wants everyone to have the awareness and education to never need to diet again. Sorry what?

So what's taken her years and years....her, a "fitness professional" she thinks Mary from down the road is going to magically never need a coach or guidance again? All thanks her Google drive spreadsheet?

Utter horseshit.

Some of the best coaches in the business have coaches themselves. If everyone could do it on their own, sure we'd all be walking around in peak physical shape.

I get the narrative that not everyone wants to be stage ready and that being lean with viable abs is not something everyone wants but it is something that everyone can achieve if they choose to. Shitting all over it cause making memories > progress is just nonsense.

You can have both without killing yourself but it does take time, understanding, guidance and patience.... Certainly not something that happens after 12 weeks of filling out a bloody spreadsheet.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tippedover21

VIP Member
The natural thing for her to do would he to stop complaining and set up a training camp in Alvor linked to the furnace where she can be close to family and run a successful business. There's obviously loads of opportunities if it's how she says it is.

But meh, she really doesn't want the work at all.

She is no different to a pyjama clad scrote who wants all the entitlements for nothing.

The dole life would actually suit her.

• Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I don’t understand why someone in their mid 30s would be so proud of the fact that they don’t know how to do a food shop. She hasn’t stopped banging on about it.

• Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Even in Paris she has something to moan about... Shiv just ask for a cappuccino or a black coffee you dick & a hangover isn't a state of mind it's just your body has become so used to your drinking

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I know I might get rinsed for this. But how does she consider Bali safer over Portugal in terms off - being leered at and men making comments etc.
Lol I’ve heard more stories about men in Bali leering and inappropriate touching etc.

But she never mentions that - why? Is it cause Bali is a lot smaller and her bullshit would be noticed? Lol she’s such a twat. Imagine her doing her daily tattle read and knowing people know that you made that up. God I’d be embarrassed for ya Shiv 😂

If anyone has time. Maybe drop A22 a DM or the boat company - ask if Algarve is safe since men are masterbating everywhere. Lol I mean the boat company defo isn’t safe

• Heart

CreepinItReal

Screenshot_20220502_132657_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

It won't let me upload the video screengrab but she takes a huge sniff and wipes the contents of her nose up her face and into her hair just after bemoaning the state of her skin. She reckons it'll get worse when she's forced to wear a mask and then proceeds to wear the mask under her spotty chin for the remainder of the video....

She lasts a full 42 seconds before making a swipe at Sinead! And when she's sitting in her kitchen at home opening her easter eggs and Sinead asks is she delighted to be home the best response she can come up with is "it's cold".

The whole lot is just tragic

• Haha
  • Sick

starclar

I still dont understand how she gets any sign ups at all. For the same price there are so many other coaches out there offering more with real accountability. Its also the accountability that keeps people coming back. You can teach anyone what they should be doing to be fit and healthy but for most people it's staying on track that is difficult.

I attend a local small group PT gym and the coaches check in with you continually, reseting your goals as you get stronger or lose eeight or gain muscle whatever you actually want to do. Its well run and after 18months I still have no plans of going off on my own to do my own thing. The structure and accountability work for me.

She can't keep herself in a calorie deficit for more than a day or two, and her training never seems to lead to increased fitness or skills so why would anyone listen to anything she has to say..

Lollipops23

VIP Member
The only time I actively crave veggies is when I’ve been on a non stop mad one- like the 2 weeks over Xmas when I was 20.

The rest of us generally have fruit and veg in our day to day diets and don’t crave them as much.

spillthetea123

God, she loves to cherry pick! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sentiment of body acceptance and sizing up when your body weight fluctuates. I completely agree with that and am not snarking on that.

What I am snarking at, though, is that women hire this imbecile to help them lose weight, and she can’t even do it successfully herself. Please don’t tell me that she had no intention of being leaner for summer, because there is absolutely no way in hell she was punishment training the way she was in her last few weeks in Bali for her joy. She planned on being leaner for summer without a doubt, but she has no discipline, no drive, and very little knowledge on body recomp and weight loss, and that’s why she’s not where she wants to be physically for summer.

Don’t eat avo because it’s a waste of calories all you want, but similarly, don’t drink yourself into oblivion on a daily basis and pretend that’s balance.

Now she’ll use that fact to preach about how being healthy being happy is more important than being thin, yada yada. And it absolutely is. But what contributes to being happy and healthy is discipline, balance, and moderation.

It’s criminal for this charlatan to be a coach 🫠
Couldn’t agree more, it’s literally baffling that she demonises avocado and butter (dry toast 🤮) but will happily stuff herself full of pizza and a million cocktails and say that’s a better use of calories? It’s just not true! And like, a pat of butter is like 80 measly cals so who is she kidding?!

• Heart