Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Honestly, now maybe I'm being dramatic here but I feel that

What has the pandemic thought you ??

Everyone has a different attitude to risk....

Is one of the worst things that this creature has ever come out with.
I'm actually shocked by it.
She is a horrible, self absorbed person.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Ugh the urge to message A22 and ask if Alvor is safe or worth going to since Shiv is just shitting on it since she landed 😂😂.

Also shiv - spending your day hanging off your sister while she is working. No wonder you’re shitting on Alvor. No one to sit with you and listen to you moan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Never has she posted about Taylor. Didn't even watch the fight and now she's posting crying emojis the absolute geebag.

The absolute state of you Shiv.

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
So she basically made a vlog about getting 'loaded' on the plane home? When landed in Dublin Sinead says a troll messaged her to say Siobhan is an alky 😂😂😂 think that's what I heard anyway?

Why is that content from a 'health and fitness' account?
That's not a troll though. Do Sinead and Siobhan not realise that??

Siobhan by her actions has told all her following she has a dependency on alcohol via content that she herself has voluntarily shared to the world.

Just because they percieve it as a negative comment that person is considered a troll when the proof is there that what they are saying is factually correct.

Another case of influencers trying to dictate the narrative to suit them and their lifestyle.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Eating a kiwi skin and all.
I’ve got no words for this fucking moron.
How on earth has she got into her 30’s being such a fuckwit, it’s beyond me!

• Haha

Tazzie

Chatty Member
This nonsense about having to factor cooking into your routine. I just can’t with this one. She works from home so she has plenty of time to cook without factoring it in.. Oh she really annoys me with her thoughts. Adulting 101 epic fail but I’m just jealous as I don’t have mental freedom., like what is that!!!

• Haha

lunasa

She seems to be really struggling with herself since coming back to Ireland. She doesn’t know how to dress herself for Ireland or Paris, she hasn’t developed her own personal style and seems to copy those around her e.g. Aoibheann’s OF style when in Bali. For someone in her 30’s and someone who has travelled as much as she has, she has no life experience. It’s sad really.

• Heart
  • Haha
"L'Evian! Sssscchhhwat vintagshhhh isshis?"

*Cut to shot of where she appears to have pissed herself*

She's been drinking for 11 hours. Absolute fucking mess.

• Wow
  • Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I don’t understand why someone in their mid 30s would be so proud of the fact that they don’t know how to do a food shop. She hasn’t stopped banging on about it.
She knows full well how to do a food shop. Pretending she doesn't is more of her pathetic ‘pick me’ behaviour.

• Haha
She might spend the last of her cash on a Hitman to go after you 😂

how come we’re not getting a house tour? I mean she’s always giving tours of the GCD apartments she’s staying in. Why not show off the new place?

She must be furiously going through her contacts looking to scab a room in their place so she can leave the house
I'm reposting her own content that she recorded, watched back and thought *yes* that's exactly how I wanted to look :LOL:

Vag hanging out, eye lashes falling off, looking like she lives in a hedge :LOL:

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I see her profile no longer says athlete but coach and also "always learning" I would change the learning to drinking

• Haha
  • Wow
I hurt myself eyerolling so hard at her "I miss going to hairlounge three time a week"

Please. Someone. Give. Me. Strength.

• Haha

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Very clear from the ‘reviews’ that the furnace is not really a fitness program, more of a mindset thing. One of them actually said she dropped measurements and weight ‘ever so slightly’. Is that what you want from an 80 quid per month program??

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Tippedover21

Poor Laura has probably been hauled before HR today because of Shiv. If you Google her, she's one of Aer Lingus leading ladies and has been to the fore of diversity and marketing campaigns.

Siobhan has dragged her down with her antics

[/QUOTE]

I really do feel for Laura, she definitely did not deserve that. But as we all know about Shiv, she likes to tear down her female friends (and all women) who are doing well for themselves and have made amazing achievements in their lives. If she hasn't already been pulled up, poor Laura is probably spending her day stressing that she will. Shiv needs to pull everyone down around her, just so she can feel good about herself. When really she needs to have a good long look at her pathetic life and f**king LEVEL UP! When you're confident in your own life and self you will never tear anyone down, you'll big them up no end

lunasa

I spent YEARS frustrated with my body, with a terrible relationship with food, and spending my days/weeks/months stressing about trying to be as skinny as possible.
“I have been frustrated with my body for YEARS, have a terrible relationship with food, and spend my days/weeks/months trying to be as skinny as possible.”

I realised that it’s only when I completely relax around food and training, that I actually end up in better* shape and happy with my body.
I realised that it’s only when I completely punish myself with excessive cardio and training sessions that I can actually balance out all the shit I eat and margs/wine/champagne I consume on a daily basis.”

Fixed it for her. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

candyfloss99

VIP Member
It's so obvious she'd rather live in Portugal but can't afford it so has to stay half the year in Bali.