Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do we reckon all this moving around is to distract from the fact there is no fancy apartment this time?
It most definitely is. The grimness of that mobile though only highlights how little cash she has.

This "summer in europe" is going to be comedy gold and I am here 👏 for 👏 it! 👏

Reactions: 34
I've been to alvor, the only reason she is cooking is the prices in restaurants are high/same as ireland. She doesn't get to flex eating it 24/7 taking advantage of the poor economy in Bali.

Reactions: 34

Elliebellie1978

not only did she compare herself to someone homeless she also went and stole a vaccine from them!
The community I work in is so chaotic. There is sex work, substance misuse, violence, very poor physical health, etc. Money quickly gets spent on substances and then having to request a pot noodle from the donations cupboard. Nobody chooses this life, everyone is there because at some point things went horribly wrong for them. Trying to get people to go for vaccinations was hard work, we even arranged for the health board to come to the hostel to do a clinic. This clown not only chooses her lifestyle but then waltzes in to a clinic some one like myself probably worked hard to get set up. If she wants to live differently maybe she should come and stay at the hostel for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Imagine being in your thirties and consciously recording yourself eating a kiwi and putting it on social media.

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Is she off to Portugal today?

She's like a person, just waiting, waiting, waiting for that 10/10 good looking multi millionaire guy or girl that is going to sweep in any day now as it's what she thinks she deserves she is so far up herself. There are serious notions there. She's an absolute bargain basement version of the Tinder swindler without the matches, dates and now her swindling platform is screwed lol. She probably sat at the bar at the Ritz and got a Marg hoping that someone would approach.

But she tries to show an extravagent life and it's doing fuck all for her apart from making her look like an absolute dope because everyone knows she's a fraud.

"The Swords swindler"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Her family live and own a business in Alvor so Shiv, the intellect, uses her Question time to basically point out how shite Alvor is 😅
No gym, no wifi, crap coffee, full of Portuguese people in August (imagine! Cheek of them 😂) Fuck me, she's really selling it 🙄😅😅

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
It costs around 100 grand, hard work and dedication to become a pilot. And that's before you even get a seat. Shiv wouldn't have a clue of such dedication

It's a slog of a journey. Reputation is everything in the industry. Swords is an airport town. Full of Aer Lingus, Ryanair and DAA workers. Pilots, cabin crew, admin staff, senior management.

For someone to put that in jeopardy to get a few likes on their story is fucking downright horrible. No brain was used here by Shiv at all, absolutely none.

For Laura Bennett its a case if you lie down with the dogs..... Hopefully lesson learned.

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Siobhan doesn't do sightseeing which would be great for diversifying her content.

It will be glasses of wine and margs outside cafe bars under the guise of living her best life. Expect a grid post about being free.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
God, she loves to cherry pick! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sentiment of body acceptance and sizing up when your body weight fluctuates. I completely agree with that and am not snarking on that.

What I am snarking at, though, is that women hire this imbecile to help them lose weight, and she can’t even do it successfully herself. Please don’t tell me that she had no intention of being leaner for summer, because there is absolutely no way in hell she was punishment training the way she was in her last few weeks in Bali for her joy. She planned on being leaner for summer without a doubt, but she has no discipline, no drive, and very little knowledge on body recomp and weight loss, and that’s why she’s not where she wants to be physically for summer.

Don’t eat avo because it’s a waste of calories all you want, but similarly, don’t drink yourself into oblivion on a daily basis and pretend that’s balance.

Now she’ll use that fact to preach about how being healthy being happy is more important than being thin, yada yada. And it absolutely is. But what contributes to being happy and healthy is discipline, balance, and moderation.

It’s criminal for this charlatan to be a coach 🫠

Attachments

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Have the men of Alvor not seen a women ever? I’ve been to Alvor about five times and never had this issue 🤣 the exaggeration that even after Mr Masturbator drove off THREE more men beeped 🤣

• Haha