Siobh.OHagan #27 Ginger on top, thigh gap photoshopped, always in the middle so she won’t get cropped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion:

Siobh.OHagan #28 Her sweaty gee she does inflict, while looking like a meth addict

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In all my years of studying working and living in the UK and Ireland both North and South I've never had any conversations with colleagues or mates about our LC or A Level results. There may have been a brief chat during freshers week at Uni but I genuinely don't recall it. Simple reason is that it's not the defining moment of our lives. I've been through marriage, divorce, remarriage, fatherhood, house moves, having money, being skint, new jobs, bereavement, illness, being unfit to being fit, moving countries, the crash of 08 leaving me with a new job at the other end of the country and an unsellable house in negative equity at the other end. In other words LIFE. That thing that waster shiv is avoiding. She states she's living differently but she's simply existing and her constant harping on about the LC at 33 is proof of this.
I think the only times LC has come up since I left many years ago was to note that Soundings (to be fair it was probably out of print even back then) had been republished or that I was glad my English teacher tried to get us to actually understand the content and form opinions on it and life in general rather than just learn off opinions.
What you get in it ceases to matter directly after!

Reactions: 5
This whole unnecessary scooping of dry powder into her weird gaping face on camera is making my skin crawl each time I see it. It tells you everything about her, this is how the cool kids take creatine so this is how i take creatine
Screenshot_20220406-095641_Gallery.jpg
. Coz I'm a cool kid. Just throw it into some juice and drink it and dont set up your phone to record it you absolute sad sack

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This whole unnecessary scooping of dry powder into her weird gaping face on camera is making my skin crawl each time I see it. It tells you everything about her, this is how the cool kids take creatine so this is how i take creatineView attachment 1174453. Coz I'm a cool kid. Just throw it into some juice and drink it and dont set up your phone to record it you absolute sad sack
I don't understand it and it gives me the RAGE every time she does it. Want to confiscate her phone.

Reactions: 17
The sweat patch on her fanjula this morning literally made my Weetabix come back into my mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Surely, SURELY as a professional athlete she knows that supplements should be taken correctly ??!

Reactions: 8
The only time the LC comes up in our house is to slag my better half about him and his pals' choice of LC holiday destination.

We honestly talk about our college lives far more than we do our school ones, as it was more craic and shaped us far more as people. I actually couldn't tell you what he got in his LC, only that what courses he did in college.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Being “too busy” to reply to family and friends is such a weird flex. It doesn’t reflect well on you as a person when you have time for plenty of other banal activities. It makes you look like a terrible friend.

Reactions: 42
Being “too busy” to reply to family and friends is such a weird flex. It doesn’t reflect well on you as a person when you have time for plenty of other banal activities. It makes you look like a terrible friend.
Feel the same. Funny how those who claimed they were "too busy" to reply to me turned out not to be actual friends/are actual assholes. Meanwhile, busiest I know can still manage to find the time to reply, because they prioritise it and care enough. It's not all about them.
(I mean, obviously within reason - don't expect everyone to have their phone in hand 24/7, ready to reply. But she's doing f all else)

Reactions: 14
It's because she has nothing to say for herself!

'How's tricks Shiv, any big summer plans this year?'
She's gonna mope around Dublin complaining of the weather.

'Hey Shiv, how's work going?'
She screwed the pooch badly launching the new Oven update, business is baaaaad.

'Any romance Shiv?'
'I'M LIVING DIFFERENTLY AND I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED OR HAVE KIDS OK.'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This whole unnecessary scooping of dry powder into her weird gaping face on camera is making my skin crawl each time I see it. It tells you everything about her, this is how the cool kids take creatine so this is how i take creatineView attachment 1174453. Coz I'm a cool kid. Just throw it into some juice and drink it and dont set up your phone to record it you absolute sad sack
She actually looks like an addict, it's shocking how she has changed over the years, it's her smug inferior attitude that gets me just want to smash her face in 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She actually looks like an addict, it's shocking how she has changed over the years, it's her smug inferior attitude that gets me just want to smash her face in 🤣
...and you know she's on here every day constantly. Even though it's negative, it's attention. It's what she lives for. A true narcissist!

Reactions: 11
Is there anyone else on Instagram that posts the same volume of attention seeking mundane stupid tit that Shiv does!!??

I'd estimate a good 50% at a minimum of her posts make her look like a complete idiot.

Reactions: 13
...and you know she's on here every day constantly. Even though it's negative, it's attention. It's what she lives for. A true narcissist!
That’s even sadder. Like to have it pointed out that you’re the butt of the joke and still think everyone is just jealous and it’s an Irish thing to be jealous of someone 😂.

honestly, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, if god came down to me and told me my time is up in 05 years or I can live out my days like our Shiv. Lol I’d invite yous all to my funeral in 5 years. Can’t imagine a duller and unfulfilled life. Putting a show on for 100k people and 50k bots. Having no real friends or connections. Constantly going on about the LC and a Holiday. It’s just overall desperate.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.