Siobh.OHagan #27 Ginger on top, thigh gap photoshopped, always in the middle so she won’t get cropped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It wasn’t easy stepping off the career ladder and starting again at 25."

This made me laugh the most.....ffs...after going to college....at 25 you would hardly even have 1 foot on a career ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
And say for instance.. there is a person, or people who's lives are unexpectedly turned upside down and they don't follow either path??

I gave up working 14 years ago to be a full time carer for my son. I'm early 40s, with hardly any work experience behind me. Nothing really "career" wise to show for myself?? Does it bother me ? Does it duck. I have a lovely life as do my children who were very fortunate to have a mammy at home full time. I know a lot of parents have no choice but to work and I am very grateful for my life.

Why does everything have to have such definition with Siobhan ? Why such extremes??? Oh you don't have to be a doctor or an accountant you can travel the world ( even though she doesn't) like meeeeeeee????

What about the rest of us? The people who are just floating around the middle somewhere??! Are we not successful?
So true! I look at friends from home etc and they did that. They are completely happy and fulfilled. They did what was important to them and are loved and loving. Or maybe some work in Dunnes (like the ones I met in my part time job) or wherever. I would rank any such person MILES above Siobhan. Living a good life with deep and meaningful relationships. It's what life is about, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely a key aspect of "Living differently" (a nebulous concept if ever there was one) is that you don't have to justify your choice to others.via immature, self congratulatory emails.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
can't believe I let myself be bullied into a career diagnosing illnesses (we'd be fairly tit if we stopped there) instead of just throwing a few affiliate links about. My bad.
Shove a few almond croissants down you and start living differently immediately! Sorry for the unsolicited advice but how on earth can you possible fulfil your time on earth by just saving a few lives here and there?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
According to Shiv the world needs more actuaries. She really is on a different planet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ she’s utterly painful! She’s some pain in the hole. I’d say she’s a complete nightmare to deal with. Thank duck she blocked me cos I couldn’t be looking at her disgusting head every day🤮

Reactions: 12
Sorry I ment to say this earlier... but I can't believe that Siobhan, who got > 400 points in the leaving and still talks about it believes that the only reason the points are so high in the leaving is because of demand??!

I didn't even go to college ( got <400 in the leaving) and I know that they have a minimum entry and they ( may) rise based on demand.

She's so full of shite

She’s on a downward spiral and has an inferiority complex to boot and is going down fighting. No other reason for judgemental gloating emails like that except for that giant chip on her shoulder. Doctors help people, what does she do?

She’s so stuck on the Leaving Cert era of her life and associates “smart” with getting 500 points in the LC even as she approaches her mid-30s, when the rest of us at this age haven’t thought about school since we left and have learned that “smart” is more than a secondary school exam result. It’s everything from emotional intelligence to street smarts, social awareness, intuition, drive, any number of skills you develop beyond school age. It’s learning from your mistakes and growing, it’s self discipline and choosing the hard thing so that life can eventually be easier down the line.

Siobhan has none of these skills and she knows it. She chose instant gratification, an extended holiday, gluttony and living life for the gram, “living for the moment” in a third world country with instahuns ten years younger with no longevity or long term plan whatsoever. She already looks wrecked and washed out from it all, the chickens are truly about to come home to roost for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In fairness it’s near impossible to fill actuarial roles at the moment. Those who graduated with her are doing very well indeed and if you were looking at things through a shallow lens they would certainly be more successful than she is - six figure salaries, probably bought houses in dublin 6-8 years ago, CrossFit memberships at Perpetua prices.

Funny how “living differently” seems to look strikingly similar for all these influencers. It’s basically a white western lifestyle played out in a third world country because they can’t afford to do it at home. CrossFit, almond croissants, margaritas, nightclubs, avocado toast. It’s about as basic as you can get. Not a single bit of local culture, cuisine or desire to get to know the language or people. You can bet your ass that if any of them have serious health issues or children to educate they’ll rediscover their love of Ireland then…

• Heart
Reactions: 42
“Now Ms. O’Hagan, I’m going to be performing your brain surgery today. I’m actually an accountant but I topped out 600 points in the LC. The guy with the phd in neurosurgery only got 589, but anyway he’s off creating some sponsored content at the moment. Now just count back from 10 for me…”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
But she never actually worked as an actuary? So saying she gave up her corporate job is ridiculous. She worked in recruitment. I did an Arts degree and got less than 400 points in my leaving and worked in recruitment. It's a tit industry in Ireland. Pay isn't great and the work load is ridiculous. Most recruitment companies have a high turnover cos very few stay in the field. I left and got a job in a finance company. Better pay and rather than having to drive between meetings and take calls at all hours of the day I work 9-5 and from home. She acts like she had a high powered job. She was entry level recruitment. She was not earning a great salary I can nearly guarantee that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There is a horrible attitude amongst SOME in society that certain jobs are less relevant. We’d be in a awful place if we didn’t all play our part.
I've just been out tonight in Dublin and my beautiful highly educated kindest best friend and gf has been verbally abused in her absense because of her orgin (Brazilian)

Fuming is not the word.

Being born in Ireland we are privileged. Less relavant can duck off. Nothing is less relevant.

Honestly, some things will never change. Attitudes need to change. Btw, this doesn't extend to most people, just the narrow minded folk like Shiv.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And here comes Shiv the redeemer saving that poor imaginary girl from a life of doctoring ! ie-no freedom and diagnosing illnesses …

Quick Leo! Get Shiv to the Dáil STAT! She’s our only hope for saving our society.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never fancied Bali - I've heard that it's an Aussie version of Benidorm. But if I had ever fancied it there's nothing that Shiv or the other Insta huns have shown of it which seems to consist of a couple of pretentious looking gyms, Flynns bar a generic beach club you could find anywhere in the Med, coffee again found anywhere, take away food of variable looking quality and the unethical exploitation of third world people that would make me want to go there. Add into the mix being surrounded by these wankers with our dear Shiv being one of the worst makes this Canguu place a very unappealing prospect indeed. I'm not surprised that Jack Ramsey hotfooted it back to GAA and the genuine people you find in the Derg (I live 10 mins away from the Derg just over the border so can vouch for the difference between these dickheads and Derg people)
Follow cangucommunity on Instagram and get a real idea of where they stay.
Dogs being poisoned on the beach.
Theft,robberies and sex attacks through the roof.
That doesn't fit the instahuns paradise agenda though.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I did well in school and was always good at maths and science.

I then had a goal of working and living in the IFSC so I started looking towards finance degrees in university.
(I didn’t even know Bali existed, never mind followed anybody living a life like this).

I did well in school, I didn't even know Bali existed :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
HOW is she still harping on about the leaving cert? None of her target market would give a flying duck about that. She is so stuck in the past and in a teenager mindset. Those are the things people were talking about when I was 17.

Reactions: 19
“For all the learning I do everyday, my general knowledge is shocking.”

Curious as to why she seems surprised or bemused by this?

All the “learning” - if you can call it that - she does everyday is simply reinforcement of superficial information from the echo chamber in which she lives. All concepts she is already familiar with from the hours she spends consuming social media, all books recommended by people she agrees with on social media, all comfortable concepts that don’t require any introspection or self-development or critical thinking.

Reading 10 pages a day, doing the same yoga sequence everyday (with no useful feedback for improvement), doing the same workouts everyday, drinking the same drinks and eating the same foods, hanging out with the same people (most of whom come from the same country as her) while not leaving the most westernised area of the foreign country in which she lives… does not constitute as learning. Cementing her beliefs and uninformed opinions, sure. But learning? Certainly not.

Even the pre- and post-natal training she’s doing is undoubtedly things that (one would hope) she already knows, given her “extensive” time in the fitness industry. Add to that common sense (which one might argue she doesn’t have) that comes with understanding human anatomy and movement as a personal trainer. It shouldn’t be news to her.

She is the absolute definition of a toxic person. If some unlucky sod ever does end up in a relationship with her, I doubt they’d hang around long. Similarly, her friendships seem so shallow. Even Aiobhinn seems to be spending as much time away from her as she possibly can.

Hey, Shiv? It’s not them, it’s YOU. Get a therapist. Get a job (by the looks of it, you might need the money). Get a life. Get off your phone. Get off your high horse. Get over your “living differently” narrative - it’s absolute BS. Get SPF, too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks in bits .... I know we all would have had skin issues over the years with spots but what’s usually helped was plenty of water, a good diet and not going on the lash every weekend
I would hope my PT would say no pizzas, no binge drinking and keep the make up light
It would definitely help

A few people have mentioned how is she living differently.. this really annoys me about her .. it’s an extended holiday she’s on curtsey of a few people who have somehow been sucked in to her alternate reality
She won’t even reply to WhatsApp’s ffs.. how would you hope for time off her / help off her when you need it

• Heart
She looks in bits .... I know we all would have had skin issues over the years with spots but what’s usually helped was plenty of water, a good diet and not going on the lash every weekend
I would hope my PT would say no pizzas, no binge drinking and keep the make up light
It would definitely help

A few people have mentioned how is she living differently.. this really annoys me about her .. it’s an extended holiday she’s on curtsey of a few people who have somehow been sucked in to her alternate reality
She won’t even reply to WhatsApp’s ffs.. how would you hope for time off her / help off her when you need it
And surely with all her money she could afford to see a doctor? Of course they're just boring ordinary-living people who just chose a popular course to study, but skin that consistently bad could be improved with proper medical treatment. Instead of not washing and MyVitamin gummies.

Think my own is decent these days because of a mixture of hormonal balance (do believe what they say about breakouts along your jaw being hormonal) and proper skincare, including some prescription stuff.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.