Siobh.OHagan #27 Ginger on top, thigh gap photoshopped, always in the middle so she won’t get cropped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW is she still harping on about the leaving cert? None of her target market would give a flying duck about that. She is so stuck in the past and in a teenager mindset. Those are the things people were talking about when I was 17.
The sooner they abolish the LC the better, so our children and our children's children don't have to listen to SOH go on about how great she done it it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She gets spots on her cheeks, pure stress related, stress caused by her horrible way of living.
Also, put your creatine into water and dissolve it first you absolute fool, does she think she looks cool throwing it into her mouth???
There is a reason it comes in powder form for absorption purposes
She gives me such rage and the highlighted page about marketing and how perception of a person makes you buy the product they are selling, well nobody will buy anything she tries to flog!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Today’s email: her favourite subject!

She’s smart, so she’s going to be a doctor.

That’s what I heard somebody say about their family member back in Ireland the other day.

I asked him “but does she want to be a doctor?” to which I was told that her whole family are doctors and so it’s a natural step.

I objected that just because somebody is smart, doesn’t mean they automatically should study medicine. What if they are smart but want to live a life of freedom and not diagnosing illnesses?!

It made me think about the culture in Ireland (and possibly other countries) around work and careers.

I wanted to be a DJ when I was a kid.

But my dad told me I was ‘too smart’ for that. I think I wanted to be an air hostess for a bit but then I couldn’t cross the Atlantic without getting sick so that got knocked on the head too.

I never really knew what I wanted to do to be honest.

I did well in school and was always good at maths and science.

I then had a goal of working and living in the IFSC so I started looking towards finance degrees in university.
(I didn’t even know Bali existed, never mind followed anybody living a life like this).

I actually picked out a course called Quantitative Finance in DCU that seemed quite interesting. But the points were higher for Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, so it would be 'silly' to put it second on my CAO application and QF first.

(For those not in Ireland, you earn points from your leaving certificate and you use those points to apply for a course. It’s not actually an indication of how difficult it is, but more an indication of demand. Medicine would be top points because it seems like we have a lot of people in Ireland that want to be doctors)

And sure - an Actuary was a ‘profession’, like an accountant, or a solicitor and a doctor. Instant societal respect.

I won’t bore you with my life story, but I didn't end up qualifying as an Actuary.

However, I am living a very happy and successful life - in my opinion.

It’s why I share so much of my life online.

It wasn’t easy stepping off the career ladder and starting again at 25.

It wasn’t easy going against societal norms.

But if I can just show that you can have a very happy life with no profession - it might just open some young girls eyes to more possibilities.

Of course, if she wants to be an actuary, or a doctor - then even better - the world needs them!

I just don’t want people following a career path or profession because they feel like they should, or because they think that will seem successful to others.

And let’s not forget that in this day and age, you can monetise the internet without any degree and live the life of your dreams.
Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “DJ Shivers B.Sc” O’Hagan
I thought actuaries can predict the future? If she's so bleeping smart did she not look ahead to When she is 50+ and her wrinkled skin is hanging off her. Who will follow her or pay for the furnace then?

This absolute dose telling people "don't do medicine, live like me with my 1 bank card and not even able to afford amazon prime"

This is a piss poor, badly thought out life plan that she's not only too stubborn to back track on, but that she's still trying to sell as enviable?!

She's going to end up back in Europe eventually with no serious work history behind her, no assets and no way to cover her bills. And she knows it.

Reactions: 21
The post about the chocolate background with a tag to Lord Lucy is so cringe ! Like imagine screenshotting somebody’s average picture of crème eggs and using it as your Lock Screen! And then to make it even more weird: posting about using it as your lock screen 😵💫 She so desperately wants to be in their gang ! 👀

and yet in the same day, she posts about not replying to her friends or family …

The irony is actually becoming tragic at this point.

Reactions: 24
"It wasn’t easy stepping off the career ladder and starting again at 25."

This made me laugh the most.....ffs...after going to college....at 25 you would hardly even have 1 foot on a career ladder.
She left college and worked as a hostess in the Wright Venue followed by a very brief stint in recruitment and another basic entry level data entry.

What career?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She gets spots on her cheeks, pure stress related, stress caused by her horrible way of living.
Also, put your creatine into water and dissolve it first you absolute fool, does she think she looks cool throwing it into her mouth???
There is a reason it comes in powder form for absorption purposes
She gives me such rage and the highlighted page about marketing and how perception of a person makes you buy the product they are selling, well nobody will buy anything she tries to flog!
My brother took creatinine in 6th year for a while to to bulk up during his growth spurt and he got bad spots off it and then all cleared up when he stopped ... I’m not saying it was the cause but for those 6 months they went hand in hand

that Vitamin crowd should really get rid of her

Reactions: 8
What’s she going to do in a few years when she looks 50? Sit in the beach doing braids 😂😂 the state of her for all the exercise she does

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's mentioned before that the furnace isn't her main source of income. Maybe it's the business in Portugal and she's probably made a good bit from paid partnerships over the years. I reckon she does have a long term plan and one day she'll just switch from loving differently to now wanting to live in one place.

I think the furnace is a bit of a front, all those Irish over in Bali seem to have to have some sort of online business, nobody can just say they are just travelling like in the good old days.

Reactions: 4
Jesus for all the vitamins etc her face is an absolute mess. She looks unwell.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the Gyno Shot @LetsCallEmOut 😂😂😂

Honestly right now I just feel sorry for Shiv. She's got no life. I'm 6 months pregnant and have a better social life than her, which really doesn't say a lot.

I'm sure I'll be back to finding her gross again when she inevitably steals a vaccine from a homeless person in a week or two....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It actually stresses me out looking at her stories, watching her trying to stay relevant and in with "the cool kids".
It's like she researches what hobby is currently trending and jumps into it.

I agree, she looks terrible for someone that promotes such a healthy lifestyle. She looks 15/20 years older than she is. Almost reminds me of an recovering alcoholic. She just looks weathered!

Reactions: 11
It’s insulting for actuaries to have her associate herself with that profession. Let’s look at the facts here, she got a B in honours maths in the LC. Realistically if you have any hope of making it as an actuary you need to be getting top marks in maths. So she scraped into the course by regurgitating from memory in non maths subjects. She then never ever took a job with any company as an actuary. What can be deduced from that is that when she was pitted against the people with actual maths ability she couldn’t hack it. I’d be sceptical whether she passed her college degree at all. Who slogs through 4 years of an actuary degree to then go work as a hostess in the bleeping wright venue. The fact she still brings this up tells me she’s still butt hurt she couldn’t make it as an actuary and has to spin it that she chose not to persue it. It’s plainly obvious she wasn’t cut out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In all my years of studying working and living in the UK and Ireland both North and South I've never had any conversations with colleagues or mates about our LC or A Level results. There may have been a brief chat during freshers week at Uni but I genuinely don't recall it. Simple reason is that it's not the defining moment of our lives. I've been through marriage, divorce, remarriage, fatherhood, house moves, having money, being skint, new jobs, bereavement, illness, being unfit to being fit, moving countries, the crash of 08 leaving me with a new job at the other end of the country and an unsellable house in negative equity at the other end. In other words LIFE. That thing that waster shiv is avoiding. She states she's living differently but she's simply existing and her constant harping on about the LC at 33 is proof of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
LC is a completely irrelevant memory test. That's the only intelligence it really tests. Experience and 3rd level is what matters.

She literally done it half a life time a go. Utterly ridiculous to be still harping on about it.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what she got in her degree? I don't recall her ever mentioning it- only the LC, which is a bit suss if she's the mathematical whizz she declares herself to be?
I actually think she comes across as not intelligent enough to have done well in a degree course? She can't debate, is unwilling to learn or accept new concepts (unless spouted by the Bali or JS crew) and just regurgitates irrelevant things she'd read (again- I don't believe she fully understands what she reads half the time)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.