Siobh.OHagan #27 Ginger on top, thigh gap photoshopped, always in the middle so she won’t get cropped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
becca was 100% taking tit last night, see the pics on her thread. not sure about the rest but if one was surely there was lots more.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread 27 and despite the supposed 'living differently' we're still here calling out the same old, rotten behaviour. We'll be on thread 87 and she will still be doing the same thing, day in, day out and blocking people who disagree with her as she goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So glad she posted another throwback to her competition days.... And how much happier she is now despite having to remind us regularly how ripped she once was. If you were that unhappy then let it bleeping go luv

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Was she drunk in that competition clip? Stumbles a bit when she's trying to pose...suppose she probably had a few drinks for courage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was she drunk in that competition clip? Stumbles a bit when she's trying to pose...suppose she probably had a few drinks for courage
And from what I can remember she was all over the shop wobbling around the stage too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just criticised Shivs drinking on her latest bikini show reel. Predictably enough a Shiv fan girl responded sarcastically then the Shiv meister herself stepped in with a bitchy comment. I could have been a genuine fan or follower but she doesn't give a tit does she

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but there are 1404 pages at this point of Shiv the revealer on tattle. It would take 140 days to read from start to here, if you read 10 pages a day like Shiv. (I did the maths as best I could) 🤓 📚

Surely at some point she’s thought, hol up, they might be onto something here, in all her wisdOHm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but there are 1404 pages at this point of Shiv the revealer on tattle. It would take 140 days to read from start to here, if you read 10 pages a day like Shiv. (I did the maths as best I could) 🤓 📚

Surely at some point she’s thought, hol up, they might be onto something here, in all her wisdOHm
This is actually remarkable!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just criticised Shivs drinking on her latest bikini show reel. Predictably enough a Shiv fan girl responded sarcastically then the Shiv meister herself stepped in with a bitchy comment. I could have been a genuine fan or follower but she doesn't give a tit does she
What was that response to you about?? 😂

Joe- "I'm not a fitness influencer. I'm not living in Bali on a permanent sesh"

Shiv- 'I wonder why?:ROFLMAO:'

Wut???

• Haha
“Film cameras are making a come back”

I’d say she’s shitting herself knowing she can’t filter the pics people will get developed 😂

• Haha
How do I find her thread? I missed all these pics/videos!
Here you go

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.