Siobh.OHagan #27 Ginger on top, thigh gap photoshopped, always in the middle so she won’t get cropped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such shite content that she tells us she hasn’t washed her stinky dirty hair since the latest drug fuelled sesh. She is an absolute minger.
Why is she so dirty? She only has herself to look after.

Reactions: 19
She has such shite content that she tells us she hasn’t washed her stinky dirty hair since the latest drug fuelled sesh. She is an absolute minger.
Why is she so dirty? She only has herself to look after.
Not having interest in washing yourself is a symptom of mental health illness.

Reactions: 18
OK, she has got to be trolling now. 2nd question on what to do in the Alvor. Then again as someone else pointed out, her washing her hair is now deemed as content.

Spoke too soon, there is a 3rd question regarding Alvor.
Hi Siobhan!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not having interest in washing yourself is a symptom of mental health illness.
Seriously, this is a stretch. Yes, when in the depths of depression people will neglect themselves and that means neglecting personal hygiene. They also would not be filming themselves daily talking shite, doing BJJ and hanging around drinking in bars. Siobhan is lazy and has no content

Reactions: 27
I love her advice "drink plenty water". When was the last time we saw a bottle of water in her hands but lost count how many alcoholic drinks she's shown on a weekly basis.

Reactions: 20
Seriously, this is a stretch. Yes, when in the depths of depression people will neglect themselves and that means neglecting personal hygiene. They also would not be filming themselves daily talking shite, doing BJJ and hanging around drinking in bars. Siobhan is lazy and has no content
It's not a stretch at all actually. It is a fact that lacking personal hygiene can be linked to mental health. (I suffer myself and its one of the first things I now notice and know to get help then before it develops further but has taken me years of horrible rough patches to notice it). I think it's extremely evident Siobh is grossly unhappy in herself, shocking relationship with food, desperate relationship with alcohol, lacks personal hygiene, constantly posting throwbacks to when she looked different. If you Google "no interest in washing myself" the articles all link to mental health!

ETA but yes totally agree she has no content! Booooore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's probably broke and shilling the family business for a few quid out of desperation.
The sad thing is it isn’t even really her family business - her sister has the ticket office but the taxis and the property business aren’t anything to do with her. It’s the sisters bf family (taxi) and the other gf (property). I don’t think she has anything to fall back on over there either.

Reactions: 6
The sad thing is it isn’t even really her family business - her sister has the ticket office but the taxis and the property business aren’t anything to do with her. It’s the sisters bf family (taxi) and the other gf (property). I don’t think she has anything to fall back on over there either.
I find it odd how she always has to say "my family's business" like they are some sort of multinational operation. Again, it's showing off to her followers.

In reality, it's a seasonal low income operation.

Reactions: 29
In contrast Sinead actually has content. In addition to what's already been mentioned, I think Sineads vlogs make me see more into the Bali influencer appeal. Her latest vlog shows all the influencers talking hungover nonsense, the kind you talk with your friends. Siobhans content tends to be more shoot and pose and tag.

Reactions: 6
It's not a stretch at all actually. It is a fact that lacking personal hygiene can be linked to mental health. (I suffer myself and its one of the first things I now notice and know to get help then before it develops further but has taken me years of horrible rough patches to notice it). I think it's extremely evident Siobh is grossly unhappy in herself, shocking relationship with food, desperate relationship with alcohol, lacks personal hygiene, constantly posting throwbacks to when she looked different. If you Google "no interest in washing myself" the articles all link to mental health!

ETA but yes totally agree she has no content! Booooore.
She may well have mental health issues, like anybody, you never know.
Though I don't think the lack of washing her hair etc. In her case is a symptom of depression.
When depression is at the stage where a person isn't washing, then other aspects of appearance also show signs, clothes, makeup, interest in general appearance.
Siobhan is tanned, makes effort with clothes and makeup. Styles her hair. Wears fashion sports wear.
So this is not fitting with someone so depressed they aren't interested in appearance or hygiene.
BUT point taken, lack of hygiene can be a sign of depression, but I don't agree in Siobhan case that it is, when you look at the whole picture.

Reactions: 21
She may well have mental health issues, like anybody, you never know.
Though I don't think the lack of washing her hair etc. In her case is a symptom of depression.
When depression is at the stage where a person isn't washing, then other aspects of appearance also show signs, clothes, makeup, interest in general appearance.
Siobhan is tanned, makes effort with clothes and makeup. Styles her hair. Wears fashion sports wear.
So this is not fitting with someone so depressed they aren't interested in appearance or hygiene.
BUT point taken, lack of hygiene can be a sign of depression, but I don't agree in Siobhan case that it is, when you look at the whole picture.
Tanned? Do you mean sunburnt and Sun damaged?

Reactions: 14
siobh.ohagan_276297238_1180330179372863_1424130108027738417_n.jpg

Just a quick reminder Sinead was a follower and she'd be nothing without Shiv

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Best friend? Has anyone seen that meme *i don’t know this person. I have never met them in my life*

who is that? Lol how is she one of Shiv’s friends? The only best friend she has Is her sister😂
I really am on a praising Sinead buzz. I think Sinead is probably a loyal friend and probably feels indebted to her. We also don't see everything behind the scenes and they could have a good dynamic.

However, on that Diren podcast, I was horrified when Siobhan was talking about Sinead as if she was a naive child (in front of her face).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.