Siobh.OHagan #27 Ginger on top, thigh gap photoshopped, always in the middle so she won’t get cropped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on a Tattle hiatus… do we still get the epic Dear Diary entries for the new SOH threads?! Pretty please tell me we do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Recovering party girl”!! She’s still a bloody party girl and obviously has form for having issues with alcohol

Reactions: 11
I've said it before and I'll said it again. I think she's definitely drinking more than she shows. The margarita ordering for lunch is a slippery slope.

Also I'd say she had everything organised to post today. There's no way in hell she put up that many stories considering the absolute state of her yday and how bad her hangovers can be (reminder re her "hot girl summer" where she would barely manage to post a pic of a pizza at 8pm the next day).

Reactions: 15
Just leaving this gem here since she’s still in recovery from being a party girl.
View attachment 1134051
Honestly, I've just read a few sentences of that post and she's come across as so personable and honest. And self reflective and admitting to herself and the world which is never the easiest thing to do.

Unfortunately, what she has become is an absolute disgrace. A regression from what her initial goal was and even further back as has turned into a scam artist.

Context is everything, the Bali context, the London context, the Dublin context and everything in between paints an awful image.

Reactions: 15
I asked a question in her Q box ..

‘How many people do you have at one time in the furnace and most / least people you’ve had

no answer shockingly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is so passive aggressive, I bet no one even asked her why she posts herself jumping in the pool , she asking herself questions again 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And even better - in the article she just gets referred to as "a brunette friend". All that trying to increase profile and disregarded 🤣
She's not even brunette 😂😂😂

Edit: there we go another plug for her sisters business in Alvor, I wonder if she has that one "fan" who keeps creating accounts to ask her this question 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That story about the troll apologising to a woman. Few points for you Siobhan:

- “hate” doesn’t come into it: you’re dangerous and an appalling example to your followers. That’s why you get called out.

- I’m happy that you can continue to live your life in blissful ignorance of how appallingly you have behaved, and continue to behave. Good for you.

- it’s “ingrained”. Minus one LC point for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That story about the troll apologising to a woman. Few points for you Siobhan:

- “hate” doesn’t come into it: you’re dangerous and an appalling example to your followers. That’s why you get called out.

- I’m happy that you can continue to live your life in blissful ignorance of how appallingly you have behaved, and continue to behave. Good for you.

- it’s “ingrained”. Minus one LC point for you.
😅 Also its 'breaks'. Minus another point

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
After my brief interaction on IG with her yesterday I've come to the conclusion that she is an absolute cxxt. She's enmeshed in a Bali bubble surrounded by drug taking (clear from Simone Langholz video) pissed up no mark chancers. I'm going to enjoy her inevitable slide into alcoholism and homelessness even more now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Minging she's just washed her, pool chlorine, human pish, beer rinsed hair!!! Hair always feels disgusting after going into any pool and needs washed straight away!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.