Becca Gillen Jack of all trades, master of none.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's about time this lady had a thread dedicated to her.

Just been catching up on Becca's stories from the weekend
Giving out about not had a sniff of a man since March.

It was not so long ago that you were chatting with some lad, and he asked ya if you had a Snapchat profile.
Now its neither here nor there if Snapchat is still 'Cool', but you used this to try make yourself look great, and to humiliate him at the same time.
Judging by this - I think he's had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 11
She went down in my estimations so much when she gave out about the price of the croissant she bought in a small family owned cafe in Galway to all of her thousands of followers

Reactions: 29
She went down in my estimations so much when she gave out about the price of the croissant she bought in a small family owned cafe in Galway to all of her thousands of followers
Yeah in her own home town too!!
Not only do you want to be supporting small independent businesses but also I'd like to think that you do so in your own community.
She tried to get likes for shaming others.

Reactions: 13
Would eat herself if she could. Another alternative living Peter Pan somehow making a living flitting from pillar to post and doing actually duck all 🤷🏼‍♀️ Horrible sneering attitude

Reactions: 11
I shared this on another thread... hardly an original concept she created😂
And here was me defending her on another thread for coming up with an original idea 😂 that’s terrible, hare people who rob ideas as their own.
For me it was when she went mad at people who asked her about Bali recommendations! Like she lives her life on social media and makes money because of her followers. Don’t be so rude when they reach out to engage 😂

Reactions: 9
Another wannabe 'alternative living' fitfluencer....even less 'qualified' than Shiv O'Hagan and fleecing those with more money than sense with her dgas 'affirmative' thinking....yawn....

Reactions: 10
Wanted a thread on Becca for ages. I used to like her content from Bali, her workouts and her food and just general but God since she came home she really is clutching at straws. I think she must be stony broke, who on earth would pay for a bunch of emails from someone who isn’t motivated enough to get off the couch. Id say she is a little bit troubled to be honest. Was out with steph my life the other night Jesus Steph get a room I hate the way she sits on top of your man Tim cringe!!! Made me unlike them all a bit More all we need now is Siobhan your knickers to arrive in London now for a total headwreck.

Reactions: 10
Why did she move to London? Was it a move to try and get more content with other instagrammers or is she going back to nursing?
I was thinking that she would be back to the boring normal 9-5 lifestyle before long.

Reactions: 1
Wanted a thread on Becca for ages. I used to like her content from Bali, her workouts and her food and just general but God since she came home she really is clutching at straws. I think she must be stony broke, who on earth would pay for a bunch of emails from someone who isn’t motivated enough to get off the couch. Id say she is a little bit troubled to be honest. Was out with steph my life the other night Jesus Steph get a room I hate the way she sits on top of your man Tim cringe!!! Made me unlike them all a bit More all we need now is Siobhan your knickers to arrive in London now for a total headwreck.
Yes I totally agree she just lazes around looking rough, hardly inspiring!

Reactions: 2
She has qualifications though has done the MNU course so more qualified than Siobhan to give dietary advice. What is it with the dancing though 🙄

She has qualifications though has done the MNU course so more qualified than Siobhan to give dietary advice.
So she does! March 2018. She hadn't it listed on her website, just her linkedin so I was curious. I thought she just had her PN1 and the ACA/Phil Learney one. So yep- she is way more qualified than SOH!
As for the dancing....I have no words.... 😂

Let’s just remember guys, Becca is on tattle under numerous guises. She stated this previously when she thought she was the Taoiseach and she could change laws relating to privacy, freedom of speech, free will and GDPR.
If anything, crimes against fashion should be brought against her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s just remember guys, Becca is on tattle under numerous guises. She stated this previously when she thought she was the Taoiseach and she could change laws relating to privacy, freedom of speech, free will and GDPR.
If anything, crimes against fashion should be brought against her 😂
Jimmy Saville's old track suits are alive and well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said the skinny photo was 3 yrs ago in 2017. She’s a liar

Check the date on these. Whenever she brings up old photos and she gives different stories each time. I remember once she said she got that skinny coz she was doing Keto. (Lie... she was doing a bikini comp) she just wanted to diss Keto and recommend her own nutritional plans🙄🙄🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.