Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sinéad was asked for the mental health factor even though she spouts shite and siobhan was a sympathy ask because her bessie mate was doing a slot. Also sinéad has 200k followers and seems to appeal to a certain age group. Plus she does look great and is easy on the eye 🤷‍♀️
Sinead is a bleeping charlatan with zero qualifications. Just because she 'looks great' doesn't mean she's not a dangerous person like when she gave that crappy advice to that woman in an abusive relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sinead is a bleeping charlatan with zero qualifications. Just because she 'looks great' doesn't mean she's not a dangerous person like when she gave that crappy advice to that woman in an abusive relationship
Jesus Chill!! I clearly said she talks shite 🤣 and I never said she's not a dangerous person just because she looks great 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at the killer eyes towards Sinéad
Why is Jack there. Would he be not more into GAA ? Siobhan mentioned she won't be coming home tonight... maybe Sinead forced Jack to go so she wouldn't be left alone with Shiv? After the whole U tube fiasco.

Does Shiv stay near to the event or why did she have to book a place for the night ?

Reactions: 6
The fact that she posted this without (I’m sure) any sense of irony, just shows that she is too far down the rabbit hole of her own rectum to ever come out the other side.

Ultracrepidarian.
Waxed or Rastafarian?

7DB81ECD-150A-4F43-8CDD-2F4F405C849C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Jack there. Would he be not more into GAA ? Siobhan mentioned she won't be coming home tonight... maybe Sinead forced Jack to go so she wouldn't be left alone with Shiv? After the whole U tube fiasco.

Does Shiv stay near to the event or why did she have to book a place for the night ?
Dragged along I'd say. I'd say he didn't have a choice. I think Shiv the psycho is definitely trying to force herself between them.

Missing a cracker at Croker. I'd say he's fuming. Kerry Tyrone gone TO ET.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Shiv and Heg are up on stage right now. Poor Jack bored off his balls while extra time just starting at match !!! Cant wait to see the vidoes. I expect Shiv to shout out a few words of her wisdom and for the rest to talk. Or she will just shout over Heg when shes talking.

Reactions: 8
I bet Shiv is mad to jump into Mr Motivater class and show off her line dancing moves .... they will appear before the night is out !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What I learnt from IFS 2021:

Cory has a fixed abode in siobhans arseOHle

Siobhan won’t have a wash for any big event, she won’t get married because she can’t bear to think of the shower that she would have to take for the big day. And having kids mean she would have responsibility to shower someone daily.

Sinead has no bleeping dress sense.
A walking ad for Cheap fast fashion , every fad trend and questionable colour combinations. Why wear a top when ur stuck in the cheap blazer to cover urself uncomfortably all night. Then arriving today dressed like she’s off to a 9-5. Boss witch.

The panel went something along the lines of : vibezz, Bali, pizza, meditation, yoga, 20000steps, read books, dominos, power of now, tools of the Titans, tranquility rings, my bf jack, I don’t want kids .
Siobhans stream of thoughts today: have some space in the dress I should have drank last Monday too and had that 5 th pizza, can’t wait to go home for tonight’s meal deal and then smash the 6 my protein cupcakes. Living differently is soooo good

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Agree, I really like Ben & Sohee's content, they seem so genuine, herself & Shiv are poles apart. They even seem to be putting a lot of time & effort into their presentations, Shiv on the other hand will probably just wing it
I love Ben and Sohee but am a bit turned off Ben since he went on JS podcast. Pity as I do enjoy Bens v informative posts but any association with JS is a no no For Me 😡 despicable man

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.