Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are the 2 of them on a mental health panel? Am I missing something? Biggest farce ever!

Reactions: 19
How are the 2 of them on a mental health panel? Am I missing something? Biggest farce ever!
Wow what a slap in the face. That is such a red type of behaviour. You’ve obviously forgotten how much those Two girls read and highlight - that’s hours of inhaling highlighter fumes so we can feel enlightened, and know that if we focus on ourselves and manifest positive thoughts and be a #girlboss #bossbitch that we can be green types of people.

But seriously I agree - Shiv is one post away from a mental breakdown and both are insecure as duck, walking contradictions of mental health.

I’m Guessing Sinead just did a sponsored talk on the betterhelp and therapy is cool tag line of hers. While Shiv went on about therapy then two sentences in tried a lame joke that didn’t land. The room was silent - prob Jack coughing. Then went on to tell everyone how therapy isn’t for her (when in reality she should see someone) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just going to post something similar, I’m gobsmacked :oops:
This is going to sound like a very cliche statement cos every insta hun says its BUT I do ACTUALLY suffer from anxiety & depression, anxiety has always been there in some form, the depression came later in life as a result of a difficult period in my marriage & a very stressful job, I found going to the gym & walking so helpful for my head along with antidepressants & a counsellor & I've come along way in that my marriage is in a good place, the job is a work in progress after 15 years I left, bounced around but I'm starting a new job next month hoping I've got the work life balance sorted, I'm not on antidepressants anymore BUT it was bleeping hard work to get my head to a good place & look I know everyone's breaking point is different but its just so insulting to anyone with genuine problems/issues to see these two gobshites on a panel about mental health. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
@Hairylairy work is so important it takes up most of our 24 hours in one day, it boils my piss to see these fraudsters tell people to give up the 9 to 5 and do whatever makes you happy. It isn't always so easy if you have spouse, children etc to think of, Meanwhile the Peter Pan gobshites are all about don't do it if it doesn't make you happy. They are so naive in some respects its frightening.
Anyway wishing you all the best for your new role + future.

Reactions: 18
This is going to sound like a very cliche statement cos every insta hun says its BUT I do ACTUALLY suffer from anxiety & depression, anxiety has always been there in some form, the depression came later in life as a result of a difficult period in my marriage & a very stressful job, I found going to the gym & walking so helpful for my head along with antidepressants & a counsellor & I've come along way in that my marriage is in a good place, the job is a work in progress after 15 years I left, bounced around but I'm starting a new job next month hoping I've got the work life balance sorted, I'm not on antidepressants anymore BUT it was bleeping hard work to get my head to a good place & look I know everyone's breaking point is different but its just so insulting to anyone with genuine problems/issues to see these two gobshites on a panel about mental health. Rant over.
Best of luck! Be proud of the the work you e done on yourself 🙌

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think the turnout for IFS wasn’t great. My favourite video was Diren asking the crowd who signed up with me and there was one hand raised 😂 I think he’s since deleted it!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else think the turnout for IFS wasn’t great. My favourite video was Diren asking the crowd who signed up with me and there was one hand raised 😂 I think he’s since deleted it!
Yea it’s shocking 🤣

Reactions: 4
Completely! Looking at their inst page, some of the videos of the parallel sessions have a couple of hundred at them maybe. And this one of the main hall has plenty of empty seats and doesn't even extend that much - looks like 1000 people max imo. Absolutely nothing like wellfest etc.

Reactions: 5
The “after party” looks shocking…. I’ve seen better craic out of a bunch of children after a communion!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know this is a bit off topic, but we’ve chatted about him here before. Wasn’t Martin MacDonald (he has a thread too if you want to find out more about the bastard) supposedly on the lineup? I’ve just checked his stories and am pleased to see he’s far away from IFS.

I’m wondering if he got the boot because of the court case with his ex-employee.

If he did, there’s a teeny tiny small bit of justice in the IG fitness world.

Anyway. As you were!

Reactions: 5
Sinead’s a knob and all, but she’s an absolute knockout and Shiv seethes about that with every part of her soul I am sure. The dancing from Shiv is cringe. The place looks completely empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You would have thought Siobhan would have dressed up for the occasion 🙄 everyone else looks fab

Reactions: 11
I know this is a bit off topic, but we’ve chatted about him here before. Wasn’t Martin MacDonald (he has a thread too if you want to find out more about the bastard) supposedly on the lineup? I’ve just checked his stories and am pleased to see he’s far away from IFS.

I’m wondering if he got the boot because of the court case with his ex-employee.

If he did, there’s a teeny tiny small bit of justice in the IG fitness world.

Anyway. As you were!
Yeah, they responded to questions and confirmed he was out of the line up - didn't give a reason why, but confirmed he wouldn't be appearing :)

Best of luck with the new job ❤
I also have anxiety disorders and was diagnosed with OCD when I was in my teens.. it's rough, and I hate this whole thing of influencers somehow thinking it's "cool" or something to have mental health issues (maybe they think it makes them relatable.. idk? But it's so insulting). I hope you're doing well and have the support you need - it's rough. You've got this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.