Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t do this…..I.e. queue. BUT I think people do it as some people really take the piss on the hand luggage so then the overhead bins are full before you get on the plane. It wouldn’t be worthy of an insta story judgement though 😂 I think it’s her trying to seem like a wild child free spirit world traveller again….awks. That’s my guess…..as a person with half a brain, they’re hardly queuing for the craic and that seems a logical explanation
I always queue tbh. I am a v nervous flyer and believe it or not it makes me less anxious when I am queuing up, get my overhead luggage space, get settled in etc. Not worried about missing the flight or being at the wrong gate, all those crazy worries that come into my head when flying. But of course Siobh is a seasoned world traveller so she wouldn't q or course 🙄

Reactions: 25
Seeing that she's a Sponsored Mathlete, has she no interest in the Olympics or is it just Formula 1 she follows ?

Reactions: 12
Lets face it. She flew 'home's to get her hair done (and drop by the fam for cOntEnT )

Reactions: 23
Yep Aoibhe Devlin and her bandwagon neighbour too. Have stopped going to HL, got annoyed with increasing prices over the years and yet all C list bloggers getting all their services and hair products gifted. Interesting to see Siobhan has registered both a holding and a property company with her Swords address listed as her residential.
Whats the benefit of registering as both?

Reactions: 1
Seeing that she's a Sponsored Mathlete, has she no interest in the Olympics or is it just Formula 1 she follows ?
I dont think you understand. Il explain:

Siobhan waits until a man tells her what he likes then she makes it her entire personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I dont think you understand. Il explain:

Siobhan waits until a man tells her what he likes then she makes it her entire personality.
This. She’s that girl we all know from school who had no personality and would mould into whatever her bf at the time loved. GAA, MMA, etc

Reactions: 21
Sam Bish and his girlfriend have just had covid. Seems as if Sam had a bad enough dose. His girlfriend says it is like when she had dengue.

Reactions: 18
I always queue tbh. I am a v nervous flyer and believe it or not it makes me less anxious when I am queuing up, get my overhead luggage space, get settled in etc. Not worried about missing the flight or being at the wrong gate, all those crazy worries that come into my head when flying. But of course Siobh is a seasoned world traveller so she wouldn't q or course 🙄
I do the same! Especially if you have a window seat, get your luggage in a good spot and cr
I do the same! Wouldn't be massively nervous of flying but I just like getting settled on the plane early 🤷‍♀️ I have no chill I know 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's it, that's the nail on the head. It's the gloating and lack of awareness of what others have been, and still are, sacrificing. It is baffling. At times, I genuinely feel really sorry for her because I think she's chasing this idea of 'freedom' and free living but it doesn't bring her the happiness she hopes. But then she shows her lack of empathy and awareness and I want to shake her!
I watched the surprise video again.. And I'm more annoyed now 😂 I know some of my friends who literally have been stranded in countries around the world due to covid, who genuinely could not get back to Ireland. Heartbroken doesn't even come close to how they feel missing so much over the last 18 months. Siobhan no doubt you are reading here so here's my tuppence worth you chose to leave Ireland last year and go' home' to Bali. You chose to leave your family and friends in a pandemic. You chose to miss your mothers 60th, But yet you have gone above and beyond to post and maximise not only one but two surprise videos to your family in last 2 months. Talking about rubbing salt in the wounds of so many people who haven't seen loved ones in nearly 2 years. Nobody would judge u for wanting to see family, but jesus do it with some integrity and awareness for those who are not as fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“Also, I don’t think the 5 million calories I’ve had this weekend have hit me yet”

More like: amazing what good lighting and angles can do.

Not saying she looks bad at all. I’m not body shaming her. Just saying… good lighting and angles. There’s a noticeable difference between the pictures.

It’s not fair of her to pose in good lighting and pretend to be in tip top shape when in reality all she eats is pizza and the only exercise she does is halfassed CrossFit.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
So she's a cancer expert now ? I have a relative just diagnosed with very aggressive leukemia, maybe I should give Doctor O Hagan a call for help. The thoughts that go through that girls head. Yet she cant understand a pandemic or restricting your movements, washing your hands and wearing a mask. Jesus wept 😒

Reactions: 12
Sam Bish and his girlfriend have just had covid. Seems as if Sam had a bad enough dose. His girlfriend says it is like when she had dengue.
Yeh like that time Sinead & Siobhan “had dengue” within the same week 🧐😏

“Also, I don’t think the 5 million calories I’ve had this weekend have hit me yet”

More like: amazing what good lighting and angles can do.

Not saying she looks bad at all. I’m not body shaming her. Just saying… good lighting and angles. There’s a noticeable difference between the pictures.

It’s not fair of her to pose in good lighting and pretend to be in tip top shape when in reality all she eats is pizza and the only exercise she does is halfassed CrossFit.
Angles lighting….and editing. She doesn’t look remotely like that in real life.

Reactions: 17
Angles lighting….and editing. She doesn’t look remotely like that in real life.
Seeing her in person. She’s nothing like how she photographs. I’ll give credit where it’s due … she knows her angles and lighting… possibly photoshop or lightroom edits too.
But the witch knows how to take a good flattering picture 😂

Reactions: 14
What's the story with London. Her business is online so she can do her pizza and purge anywhere. And coming back in 2 weeks ... for what ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.