Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a page to come on and express your feelings towards people you don’t like. I come and read people’s opinions, and for a bit of goss, I totally get you’re allowed an opinion. So here is my opinion of you absolute twats on this thread…

Why God why, do you follow her if you despise her as much as you say you do? Just unfollow, problem solved, no more SOH.

A lot of you sound like you’re from small villages in Ireland, and you have never left your hometown and your only excitement is coming on a platform to rip people apart for no actual reason. You are most likely jealous, that you got pregnant at 16 and haven’t had the chance to see outside of your shed.

WHY IS THE GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER FAMILY? She has broken no laws. Jesus Christ!

And everyone’s clear obsession with her and James Smith.. duck me, imagine he orders a pizza, Deffs a dig at her! If everything everyone in this thread says is a dig at SOH via JS.. then he is the one obsessed with her. But they clearly do not make digs at eachother via their stories. They are not bored little dickheads. This is a made up scenario, by a bunch of bored assholes.

there’s so much more I can comment on but I won’t, cus cba you’re all actual melts. But spending an evening writing a poem about someone you follow on Instagram is very pathetic and borderline obsessive.

Anyways, no hate, love ya xx
Think it’s cute that SOH one true fan has come to battle her one troll..Stay strong you two xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I know this is a page to come on and express your feelings towards people you don’t like. I come and read people’s opinions, and for a bit of goss, I totally get you’re allowed an opinion. So here is my opinion of you absolute twats on this thread…

Why God why, do you follow her if you despise her as much as you say you do? Just unfollow, problem solved, no more SOH.

A lot of you sound like you’re from small villages in Ireland, and you have never left your hometown and your only excitement is coming on a platform to rip people apart for no actual reason. You are most likely jealous, that you got pregnant at 16 and haven’t had the chance to see outside of your shed.

WHY IS THE GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER FAMILY? She has broken no laws. Jesus Christ!

And everyone’s clear obsession with her and James Smith.. duck me, imagine he orders a pizza, Deffs a dig at her! If everything everyone in this thread says is a dig at SOH via JS.. then he is the one obsessed with her. But they clearly do not make digs at eachother via their stories. They are not bored little dickheads. This is a made up scenario, by a bunch of bored assholes.

there’s so much more I can comment on but I won’t, cus cba you’re all actual melts. But spending an evening writing a poem about someone you follow on Instagram is very pathetic and borderline obsessive.

😂 what a bleeping tit you are 😂

You invalidated your post within the first sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Also Comment on the rest Siobhan. I’m dying to hear your opinions. Let’s have a proper debate so. No bullshit. Nothing. Let’s hear your comments defending “her” aka you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing that I love is the “unfollow and there’s no problem” argument. Tells me everything I need to know about the poster’s mentality. It’s still a very big bleeping problem love. That cretin broke every rule under the sun to build a path home and she deserves every single piece of criticism she gets. By the very nature of her “job” she iNFLuencES people. Geddit??!!

Reactions: 36

Imagine defending someone who has flown round the world in a global pandemic, taken full advantage of a poor country to get cheap accommodation and food delivered everyday!? A country that is apparently home but hasn't been mentioned since she left, no mention of the crisis there at the moment?

Her behaviour and the behaviour of other influencers has been shocking and I am here to discuss that.

There needs to be accountability within this so called profession and nothing can be called out on their pages so here we are.

Trying to influence other young girls to 'live this different lifestyle', whilst flogging a dodgy health plan that doesn't show results or even a rough idea of what is included because it sure as hell won't be pizza everyday is revolting!

For the record I'm not in Ireland and wasn't pregnant at 16, I have travelled extensively and I was bloody lucky to do it all before Instagram.
It meant when I was ready I could be honest about coming home and being ready to get back to my real secure lifelong friends and family.

*I think the whole James Smith crew are fake as and I do hope she has real mates at home to support her....the kind that aren't impressed by first class travel, eating out, and freebies from protein world! But genuine people to turn to for friendship and support...maybe you could be one of them if you could see that unfollow isn't always the answer!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hi Shiv love how are you ? Did you enjoy the rocky road and glass of wine with your granny ? Did your one pal go home and now you’re drinking the mini bar ? .. only one melt here I can see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Safe flight in the morning x

• Haha
I just don’t understand how a group of grown ups can be so obsessed over what one girl is doing with HER life. If she is not doing anything directly to YOU, get over it.
Reassess your own lives, you creepy bastards.
Yeah it’s pretty clear that you don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cheers babes, I’ve been living my life differently as well in London and before that Australia for the last 8 years.
I’ve been locked up inside my shed for the last 10 days, due to catching covid at the hospital I work at-
I suppose I’m just 100 pizzas / 100k followers away from having a life now. But that’s all going to come in time, the power of the universe will give me it... I just need to find a self-help book to tell me how 😉

I just don’t understand how a group of grown ups can be so obsessed over what one girl is doing with HER life. If she is not doing anything directly to YOU, get over it.
Aren’t you doing the exact same thing by reading a thread that has nothing to do with you?
why aren’t you out living your best life?

Reactions: 2
You literally participate on tattle on other threads you abosolute hypocrite 🤣

• Haha
She’s not with family and she even had a story up there saying ‘anyone drinking in town today’??? It reeks of desperation like does she not have any friends to make plans with for when she’s home?
This! It's actually sad to reach her age and have to ask people to hang out with you from your stories as like an 'open call to anyone' because you have no one who would just be a call or text away

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol yeah I know. Anna did really annoy me that day on that podcast I listen to.
It annoyed you? And in doing so, affected you enough to comment with the implication of one girl’s head being inserted inside either the vagina or anus of the other? Own goal love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I’m bored rattling this cage now. Night xx
More like running away 😂.

Did you come to your senses and realise that you actually can’t defend Siobhan or her actions? 😂

Jog on mate. Enjoy your morning flight 😂

Reactions: 19
See I get annoyed on the days when influencers are taking the piss out of a global pandemic. Flying around the world and doing what they want when their whole vibe is that they can work from home. So could and should have stayed in one place!

Guess we all get frustrated by different things,🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 18

How very dare you, my poems are written in the morning not in the evening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.