Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will 💯 be her morning coffee thoughts on Monday. I find it mad how we can all predict her moves and thoughts, even the tone here is spot on. Her morning coffee thoughts are merely a juvenile list of things she ‘can’t wait for’ or ‘so exited to’. There is nothing reflective or thought provoking in her coffee sentiments. Does she bore herself, I wonder.
The coffee thoughts arent just juvenile, they're bloody inane. I can't understand how anyone writes that shite, never mind read it.

Reactions: 17
What was the point in her coming home? She’s gone to stay in a hotel tonight which is no different to her being in London? She’s not with family and she even had a story up there saying ‘anyone drinking in town today’??? It reeks of desperation like does she not have any friends to make plans with for when she’s home? Kinda says a lot. And she came home and isn’t even staying with her family or doing something with them? She literally ‘surprised’ them, drank them dry and she’s gone again?
and put all of them and her grandmother at risk as well? I honestly don’t get her, she says she’s missed home and her family yet barely sees them for 24 hours and off she’s gone again, to stay in a hotel and drink on her own? I genuinely don’t get the purpose of her visit unless she wasn’t invited to the JS event so booked this to appear as though she ‘couldn’t’ attend anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 65
What was the point in her coming home? She’s gone to stay in a hotel tonight which is no different to her being in London? She’s not with family and she even had a story up there saying ‘anyone drinking in town today’??? It reeks of desperation like does she not have any friends to make plans with for when she’s home? Kinda says a lot. And she came home and isn’t even staying with her family or doing something with them? She literally ‘surprised’ them, drank them dry and she’s gone again?
and put all of them and her grandmother at risk as well? I honestly don’t get her, she says she’s missed home and her family yet barely sees them for 24 hours and off she’s gone again, to stay in a hotel and drink on her own? I genuinely don’t get the purpose of her visit unless she wasn’t invited to the JS event so booked this to appear as though she ‘couldn’t’ attend anyway?
I thought the same re JS event. I think she made a wee booboo with the dates and was possibly supposed to come home on Friday once she realised wasn’t getting an invite.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s nail on the head Re: the James Smith event. She wouldn’t have missed that for the World had she been invited. She definitely wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s nail on the head Re: the James Smith event. She wouldn’t have missed that for the World had she been invited. She definitely wasn’t.
agreed! And surely if your friend was back in the country after being away a year you’d drop your plans to meet up…

Reactions: 9
Who is the random guy that met her after her desperate plea for a friend to day drink with her - an actual friend?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I thought her content couldn't get more cringe yet here we are with the oh weekend away. I don't even get the point in what she posts? What have they to do with fitness?
The only fitness content this weekend was fit-ting as much mams rocky road into her as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also - she comes back to Dublin to surprise her family. Stays in Dublin for a weekend - one night at home. Then gets a hotel in town for the night.

She’s leaving tomorrow and her family live in swords about 5 mins from the airport. But she chooses to stay about 35 mins away from the airport 😂

What the duck kind of logic does she have? Silly cow.

Sums her up really 😂😂
😂😂😂
My Chinese is nearly here. So I don’t have the time. Can someone please put the picture of Siobhans mad red face over the dogs face. You know the one I’m talking about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I do wonder if the family ask her tough questions when she's back, like is she planning on staying in Ireland, does she has a man yet, etc, and that's why she can only be around them for so long?

Makes absolutely no sense for her to be staying in town. She must have no friends left out in Swords. And who in there right mind is drinking on a Sunday if you have actual work tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do wonder if the family ask her tough questions when she's back, like is she planning on staying in Ireland, does she has a man yet, etc, and that's why she can only be around them for so long?

Makes absolutely no sense for her to be staying in town. She must have no friends left out in Swords. And who in there right mind is drinking on a Sunday if you have actual work tomorrow.
"does she have a man yet" 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

In a way it’s quite sad 😂. Don’t worry I’m not going soft on her, I’m not shedding a tear.

But she has 150K plus followers - yet anywhere she goes she reeks of desperation for human connection. She has no real friend group and just floats around. She is that unlikable that people cannot stand to be around her.

Like the only person I can think of that can stand her is Leanne, and I see her seeing less of her when the baby comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s as clear as day to anyone who has a set of eyes that Siobhan has an empty life. Totally void of any real connection to anyone including her family.
Her trip home was booked last minute to avoid the awkward lack of invite situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
she ate her poor family out of the infamous rocky road, drank them dry then fecks off to live differently from a hotel in Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is a page to come on and express your feelings towards people you don’t like. I come and read people’s opinions, and for a bit of goss, I totally get you’re allowed an opinion. So here is my opinion of you absolute twats on this thread…

Why God why, do you follow her if you despise her as much as you say you do? Just unfollow, problem solved, no more SOH.

A lot of you sound like you’re from small villages in Ireland, and you have never left your hometown and your only excitement is coming on a platform to rip people apart for no actual reason. You are most likely jealous, that you got pregnant at 16 and haven’t had the chance to see outside of your shed.

WHY IS THE GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER FAMILY? She has broken no laws. Jesus Christ!

And everyone’s clear obsession with her and James Smith.. duck me, imagine he orders a pizza, Deffs a dig at her! If everything everyone in this thread says is a dig at SOH via JS.. then he is the one obsessed with her. But they clearly do not make digs at eachother via their stories. They are not bored little dickheads. This is a made up scenario, by a bunch of bored assholes.

there’s so much more I can comment on but I won’t, cus cba you’re all actual melts. But spending an evening writing a poem about someone you follow on Instagram is very pathetic and borderline obsessive.

Anyways, no hate, love ya xx
This gave me a great laugh - thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.