Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its actually so stupid though . if she just put in the work she could be making serious money with the furnace.
1. No she couldn't, I could tell you 20 names on top of my head that are superior to her and charge less with personalised plans etc.
2. Whenever you can go for in person classes and not online unless you're in the middle of the desert without access to anything, the online PT hype is slowly but quickly enough dying out because people realise it's a waste of money. Online will never beat in person training and especially since most don't even do live video or live feedback, it's basically useless. I'm sorry but that's the truth, meeting your coach a couple of times a week will never beat a weekly zoom check in.
3. She cashed in on people's anxiety back a couple years ago but now most people realised that most classes are open regardless of size and shape and in person has grown despite covid. Never seen outdoor classes as full as now not even when indoors was still the number one choice.
4. She has nothing to show for, most people want legit reviews either Facebook or Google etc. She has duck all but she sadly gets those who still believe they can live her pizza lifestyle and still lose weight. She's not trolling her one troll, she's selling something that doesn't exist because your average person working 9 to 5 can't do 25k steps a day and two fitness classes. She's selling a dream that most can't live. Everything she does is calculated.
5. Her program is outdated and paid for and fucked over with her logos, she bought it and is selling the same for years, she's in no way competitive. Literally a "come on ladies get 'toned' and learn to count calories" cookie cutter program. My Fitness Pal and Reddit (1200/1500 is enough subreddit as we'll as loseit is giving you more for free!). She caters to anyone who wants to eat pizza and do the least possible to achieve the same body she has by being tall (above female average) and walking all day because she doesn't have a real job. If they fail she will refer to mindfulness module or some other shite to make people feel good about their failure.
6. She's one of the biggest frauds out there and dangerous for desperate people who actually wanna lose weight and are infatuated by her crappy lifestyle (part of her sales plan!!!!).

In conclusion, she's a disgusting twit who fakes a lot of her unhealthy life to draw in vulnerable people desperate to lose weight and sells them lies! Despicable!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Not by any means a Becca fan or follower but was curious to see was she still in Bail. She’s in Lisbon, am I jealous, abs a fuckingloutley..I love Lisbon. So having the odd peek at her stories. She‘s showing Lisbon, she’s been outside of the city to a beach place where I went which is really gorgeous, she’s doing all sorts of classes and buzzing from them also meeting all sorts of people. She showed the contents of her fridge which was like a how to do handy healthy and a bit of chocolate. She’s using a shared workspace. Now don’t come down on me because I can’t be listening to them all shitin on and she could be saying anything I just flick through the stories but I couldn’t help but think wow the difference btw her and Shiv - it’s not that hard to live somewhat authentic and share some excitement about where you are, what you are doing and leave out the goddamn freaking pizza!

Reactions: 23
Not by any means a Becca fan or follower but was curious to see was she still in Bail. She’s in Lisbon, am I jealous, abs a fuckingloutley..I love Lisbon. So having the odd peek at her stories. She‘s showing Lisbon, she’s been outside of the city to a beach place where I went which is really gorgeous, she’s doing all sorts of classes and buzzing from them also meeting all sorts of people. She showed the contents of her fridge which was like a how to do handy healthy and a bit of chocolate. She’s using a shared workspace. Now don’t come down on me because I can’t be listening to them all shitin on and she could be saying anything I just flick through the stories but I couldn’t help but think wow the difference btw her and Shiv - it’s not that hard to live somewhat authentic and share some excitement about where you are, what you are doing and leave out the goddamn freaking pizza!
Yes totally agree only found her cos of this forum and checked her stories a few times since she left Bali but at least she's trying, kinda made me giggle when she went to the co-working space because I'm still not sure what her actual work is lol but at least she tried to show her fitness and shopping routine in another country and has cooked more meals than Shiv in the past whatever years. I might be far too critical of all those influencers but I just don't get what they do, I don't get people paying them for opinions or guidance or programs (because most lack experience or education in what they pretend to teach) and I would never swipe up on their deals but that's just me.

I'm a "real" (sorry I had to lol) coach myself in two niche sports and it took me years to get each qualification but nevermind I do appreciate health and fitness individuals if they're willing to try hard and educate themselves continously but most (especially the ones with tattle threads) have mystery income (do that many people really swipe up??) and no or questionable qualifications.

With Olympics a day away I'm literally disgusted by the likes of Shiv and the other Bali huns having more followers than real athletes who dedicate their whole lives to the sport and don't even have the time for crappy links and stolen programs.
Maybe everyone should try as an anti influencer trend (assuming most here are from Ireland and UK) to follow the Olympians from your country and support them with a like or follow, real athletes (sorry they likely won't have myprotein gear codes 🤣) who worked hard multiple hours each day to get where they are today and get overshadowed by the likes of crappy examples like Shiv and the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve finally noticed the time stamps she puts on stories are not even close to accurate. Her time stamp of 05:19 was posted at 07:02. Why on earth would you bother 😂🙈

Reactions: 12
Yes totally agree only found her cos of this forum and checked her stories a few times since she left Bali but at least she's trying, kinda made me giggle when she went to the co-working space because I'm still not sure what her actual work is lol but at least she tried to show her fitness and shopping routine in another country and has cooked more meals than Shiv in the past whatever years. I might be far too critical of all those influencers but I just don't get what they do, I don't get people paying them for opinions or guidance or programs (because most lack experience or education in what they pretend to teach) and I would never swipe up on their deals but that's just me.

I'm a "real" (sorry I had to lol) coach myself in two niche sports and it took me years to get each qualification but nevermind I do appreciate health and fitness individuals if they're willing to try hard and educate themselves continously but most (especially the ones with tattle threads) have mystery income (do that many people really swipe up??) and no or questionable qualifications.

With Olympics a day away I'm literally disgusted by the likes of Shiv and the other Bali huns having more followers than real athletes who dedicate their whole lives to the sport and don't even have the time for crappy links and stolen programs.
Maybe everyone should try as an anti influencer trend (assuming most here are from Ireland and UK) to follow the Olympians from your country and support them with a like or follow, real athletes (sorry they likely won't have myprotein gear codes 🤣) who worked hard multiple hours each day to get where they are today and get overshadowed by the likes of crappy examples like Shiv and the rest.
100%. It is difficult to overstate how sad it is that SOH and SH have more followers than actual Olympians. No qualifications in any of the fields behind them. Absolute charaltans is what they are.

1. SOH advocates eating as much tit as you like. This is quite serious as it is actually doing HARM. Nobody in their right mind should be eating pizza 4 times a week and de facto advertising this as ok. Junk food companies dont even do this! The problem is the lonely and lost may think her plans are good. This is diabolical and she should be deeply ashamed of herself.

2. SH - telling someone in an abusive relationship to "work on it from the inside". WRONG ANSWER twit. The correct answer is get out ASAP. Relationship mediation/psychotherapy is an area that requires serious qualifications. She has none. NONE. Therapists go through years of brutal training including full exposure of their own personal issues and ongoing evaluation in case they go mad themselves. What gives this gobshite the right to dish out advice to anyone?

The question I ask readers is would you get on an airliner with an unqualified pilot?

I seriously wonder at this stage can both these clowns be reported to the NSAI or the Medical Council of Ireland?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

Factory > Mosque

So 5 weeks til we are treated to a “surprise” trip home…. Mrs. O’Hagan you’re up, start prepping that rocky road mix.
Its carefully timed because of tax. You can be in Ireland for 5 months out of 12 in a calendar year and not be liable for tax on pay/wages abroad. Ireland is very liberal that way; Americans have just 1 month out of 12! However AFAIK its direct wages only. I dont think it applies to business earnings, investments etc.

Source: I live in Arabia

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve finally noticed the time stamps she puts on stories are not even close to accurate. Her time stamp of 05:19 was posted at 07:02. Why on earth would you bother 😂🙈
Because you can’t be a #GirlBoss TM if you don’t wake up at 5am.

Reactions: 8
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

Factory > Mosque

So 5 weeks til we are treated to a “surprise” trip home…. Mrs. O’Hagan you’re up, start prepping that rocky road mix.
SOH: "Buy earplugs or complain for 5 weeks"

I think we all know what choice she will make on that dilemma.
(hint - I've never hear her mention earplugs during her time in bali)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes in olympic lifting as well to keep the pressure up but it is okay to breathe out a little bit after getting passed the sticky point to avoid getting dizzy or even fainting, especially during heavy sets. If done correctly it won't affect tension.
During light sets or workouts for time like in CrossFit breathing out on the way up is helpful for quick recovery but wouldn't recommend when training for strength.
Either way proper squats look nothing like hers.
Oh yes fully agree, if you feel faint or light-headed it's best to breathe however helps you! Just wanted to mention it in case anyone does hold their breath as it's fine to do so :) @Lmarcon not wrong if you've been told to breathe out on the way up too, there's so many ways to do it and even just between PTs there'll be personal preference, didn't mean to criticise at all! :)

Her squats are definitely awful either way 😂

Her form reminds me of when I first started lifting weights and just downloaded the starting strength app and had at it... Then finally recorded myself a few months later and realised I was basically just bending over in a weird frog style 😂😂 my back would be in bits if I had form like hers still!

Reactions: 4
1. No she couldn't, I could tell you 20 names on top of my head that are superior to her and charge less with personalised plans etc.
2. Whenever you can go for in person classes and not online unless you're in the middle of the desert without access to anything, the online PT hype is slowly but quickly enough dying out because people realise it's a waste of money. Online will never beat in person training and especially since most don't even do live video or live feedback, it's basically useless. I'm sorry but that's the truth, meeting your coach a couple of times a week will never beat a weekly zoom check in.
3. She cashed in on people's anxiety back a couple years ago but now most people realised that most classes are open regardless of size and shape and in person has grown despite covid. Never seen outdoor classes as full as now not even when indoors was still the number one choice.
4. She has nothing to show for, most people want legit reviews either Facebook or Google etc. She has duck all but she sadly gets those who still believe they can live her pizza lifestyle and still lose weight. She's not trolling her one troll, she's selling something that doesn't exist because your average person working 9 to 5 can't do 25k steps a day and two fitness classes. She's selling a dream that most can't live. Everything she does is calculated.
5. Her program is outdated and paid for and fucked over with her logos, she bought it and is selling the same for years, she's in no way competitive. Literally a "come on ladies get 'toned' and learn to count calories" cookie cutter program. My Fitness Pal and Reddit (1200/1500 is enough subreddit as we'll as loseit is giving you more for free!). She caters to anyone who wants to eat pizza and do the least possible to achieve the same body she has by being tall (above female average) and walking all day because she doesn't have a real job. If they fail she will refer to mindfulness module or some other shite to make people feel good about their failure.
6. She's one of the biggest frauds out there and dangerous for desperate people who actually wanna lose weight and are infatuated by her crappy lifestyle (part of her sales plan!!!!).

In conclusion, she's a disgusting twit who fakes a lot of her unhealthy life to draw in vulnerable people desperate to lose weight and sells them lies! Despicable!!!!
I agree with almost everything you said except that online training is going to die a death. Personally, it's the only thing that has ever worked for me because my confidence is so low there is no way in hell I would ever get the courage to walk into an actual PT in person. I've tried in person, gyms, classes. The only thing that has worked for me is online coach and workouts in my own home where I feel I can really push myself without being looked at or judged. Now that being said, I have pretty much 24 / 7 access to my online coach and they are super motivating and are also practicing what they preach, and preach a healthier lifestyle, not telling me that I can eat pizza every day if I want to 😂😂😂 seriously her diet actually makes me feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Forgive my poetic absence, issues with my MS & have been under the weather. Have my iPad here scrolling all her deets since the last poem so chat later!! Xx a
Hope you're doing okay ❤❤
These threads have kept me going through some tricky personal times lately and your poems always make my day!

On a Shiv note I don't understand how she even keeps up this lifestyle, if I have even a weekend of eating crap I've no energy or strength for anything afterwards and feel so sluggish especially in this heat! How she's training twice a day and doing that many steps when she's fuelled by dominos and chocolate is genuinely beyond me. I'd feel like a sea slug.

Beginning to wonder if she's secretly #sponsoredbysenokot

• Haha
Last week I wasn't very well so didn't do much exercise and I didn't have much of an appetite. When I did want to eat I wanted rubbish. Pizza being one of the things I munched on.
When I saw my PT this week I explained I'd lost weight as despite eating junk I'd been below my calories each day.
He said, 'thats all well and good but weight loss isn't ideal if you're going to lack nutrition'.
Completely blown away at that revelation! Siobhan would let us believe that pizza grease instead of sweat is perfectly healthy.🤣

• Haha
The t-shirt she's wearing is not a medium! I have it!! I bought the xs and couldn't get it over my shoulders. I am easily 3 dress sizes smaller than her. With how she's wearing it, it is an XL or XXL( if they do that size)

The top she's wearing on -is cropped like a sports bra but no support and really see through. The bit that is at her waist was under the boob on- like a crop or sports bra.

Sooooooooooooooo misleading!! And just say the size you got!!!

Reactions: 14
The t-shirt she's wearing is not a medium! I have it!! I bought the xs and couldn't get it over my shoulders. I am easily 3 dress sizes smaller than her. With how she's wearing it, it is an XL or XXL( if they do that size)

The top she's wearing on -is cropped like a sports bra but no support and really see through. The bit that is at her waist was under the boob on- like a crop or sports bra.

Sooooooooooooooo misleading!! And just say the size you got!!!

Sorry she meant to say medium narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes fully agree, if you feel faint or light-headed it's best to breathe however helps you! Just wanted to mention it in case anyone does hold their breath as it's fine to do so :) @Lmarcon not wrong if you've been told to breathe out on the way up too, there's so many ways to do it and even just between PTs there'll be personal preference, didn't mean to criticise at all! :)

Her squats are definitely awful either way 😂

Her form reminds me of when I first started lifting weights and just downloaded the starting strength app and had at it... Then finally recorded myself a few months later and realised I was basically just bending over in a weird frog style 😂😂 my back would be in bits if I had form like hers still!
I didn’t take it as criticism! ❤ Was just acknowledging I’m not an expert in this area but neither is SOH 😂😂. She just goes so red and struggles that I felt breathing looks wrong

Reactions: 3
I didn’t take it as criticism! ❤ Was just acknowledging I’m not an expert in this area but neither is SOH 😂😂. She just goes so red and struggles that I felt breathing looks wrong
Ah grand just didn't want to offend anyone either! ❤
😂😂 Agree with you on that one 😂 athlete my ass 😂😂

I think we should all become #sponsoredtatthletes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.