Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like she’s sooooooooo above frivolous things like makeup but yet has a makeup bag to rival a Kardashian’s?!?

Could she act any less bothered with that palette? I get second hand laziness from her every time she does an ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Siobhan as an inspiration? 😂

KK love, you enjoy your gram life 😂. I’d say doctors, nurses and anyone else who worked through a pandemic an inspiration.

I wouldn’t call someone who can’t organise an apartment to live in, no future security or someone who’s still questioning their sexuality an inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is an athlete promoting watches and makeup? Stick to your lane! Oh that's right. You are failing miserably in that lane so trying to make the money elsewhere

Reactions: 24
How funny is it she hasn’t acknowledged the emergency situation in Bali. Looks like her pal Becca has fled home - she’s been in lockdown what….a week? Couldn’t hack it 😂

Why is an athlete promoting watches and makeup? Stick to your lane! Oh that's right. You are failing miserably in that lane so trying to make the money elsewhere
She’s so bad at it too! Would put me off buying the products! 🤣🙈

• Wow
The furnace can’t be doing great if she’s heavily pedalling all this make up and watches!??

Reactions: 13
How funny is it she hasn’t acknowledged the emergency situation in Bali. Looks like her pal Becca has fled home - she’s been in lockdown what….a week? Couldn’t hack it 😂

She’s so bad at it too! Would put me off buying the products! 🤣🙈
So bad! "the bronzer thing".... "I don't even know what this is" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She acts like she’s sooooooooo above frivolous things like makeup but yet has a makeup bag to rival a Kardashian’s?!?

Could she act any less bothered with that palette? I get second hand laziness from her every time she does an ad.
That's what I was thinking, it's like she can't be bothered, no enthusiasm whatsoever!! I think she's torn because she obv has to get some paying jobs but James Smith looks down on anyone who does them.

Reactions: 14
That absolute dose Niamh Dorgan is back in London with Siobhan, she’s an absolute leech and I see becca gillen is on her way home too

Reactions: 17
That's what I was thinking, it's like she can't be bothered, no enthusiasm whatsoever!! I think she's torn because she obv has to get some paying jobs but James Smith looks down on anyone who does them.
I just can’t believe they pay her for that weird, awkward, half hearted story…..it’s so bad 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
What did Diren say about her, I missed that? Was he having a dig at her about something? I cant figure out the friendships she has with these people, its like she forces herself on them and they have no choice, except James who doesnt even acknowledge she exists which probably makes him the least fake out of them all. A dick yeah but still not as fake as Diren or Fliss (well suited them)
he was on stories over the weekend "taking the piss" out of her saying she had no self control and was always ordering Domino's
( where is the lie?) and then she went and ordered herself Dominos the next night, it didnt come quick enough so she cancelled, went to a shop and bought herself a load of junk instead

• Haha
  • Sick
he was on stories over the weekend "taking the piss" out of her saying she had no self control and was always ordering Domino's
( where is the lie?) and then she went and ordered herself Dominos the next night, it didnt come quick enough so she cancelled, went to a shop and bought herself a load of junk instead
Great summary 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Siobhan as an inspiration? 😂

KK love, you enjoy your gram life 😂. I’d say doctors, nurses and anyone else who worked through a pandemic an inspiration.

I wouldn’t call someone who can’t organise an apartment to live in, no future security or someone who’s still questioning their sexuality an inspiration.
She doesn’t seem to even follow Siobhan so I’m guessing it was a paid for set up….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she has lost all sense of reality and her family need to step in here and bring her home to be honest.

this is not living different this is living above your means and being out of touch with reality
I honestly think the exact same thing. Her behaviour since coming to London even makes me extremely anxious. I know it’s been mentioned 100s of times here but she hasn’t seen any of London and clearly has zero interest in seeing anything. She’s been to Clapham/Richmond/Kensington/Chelsea and maybe central once. As someone said above, Kensington/Chelsea is a complete tourist trap full of hedge fund babies and very little craic. I worked on Kings Road for 6 months and genuinely couldn’t find a decent pub for after work drinks. Her clear obsession with class and playing the rich girl boss when we all clearly know she isn’t is to be pitied really. It’s pathetic and quite sad. I hope that her family have at least tried to reach out to her on her erratic behaviour lately.

Reactions: 20
does she have her Invisalign on when recording the adds?! What’s with her upper lips and her he excessive salivating?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Bperfect and SOH - what a great collab.
2 entities that dont give 2 f#cks about any covid restriction.
Partying their way through the pandemic.

• Heart
  • Haha
I know trust Siobhan to Be a brand ambassador for them, then a Daniel Wellington Ad - what a catch !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.