Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just watched the “cat-calling” video. That was a busy street how does she know they were aiming it at her?

Then not to be beaten, Fliss didn’t get cat-called, a man walked past her and touched himself. I call BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only just watched the “cat-calling” video. That was a busy street how does she know they were aiming it at her?

Then not to be beaten, Fliss didn’t get cat-called, a man walked past her and touched himself. I call BS.
This 100%.

Felicity is no great shakes and would easily be turned over by local Irish women on a standard night out in Limerick or Cork. I highly doubt, in a city the size of London, she was even stored as a 'wank in the bank' never mind someone actually taking care of themselves in public over her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It definetly doesn't, all you can see is her upper teeth when she talks, you never see them covered by her upper lip
Her lips and face remind me of the lead character from Workin Moms (would recommend if you havnt watched it)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How funny is it she hasn’t acknowledged the emergency situation in Bali. Looks like her pal Becca has fled home - she’s been in lockdown what….a week? Couldn’t hack it 😂

She’s so bad at it too! Would put me off buying the products! 🤣🙈
100%. Actually 1000%. She doesnt care.

She has utterly no respect for Indonesia, and I say Indonesia because its a big country and not just bloody Bali. It started off with complaining about the call to prayer - astounding ignorance - and ended with living on penny takeaways including getting locals to cook poached eggs for her. The dingbat. She actually used Bali, rode the place and the locals, screwed them over. It was their poverty and desperation for her pocket change that allowed her to hoard money to blow on a totally tasteless first class flight and 500 pound a night gaff in London. If she'd been in Ireland all that time she'd be using Aeroflot economy to get to the Far East, not Emirates, and she certainly wouldnt be living in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
100%. Actually 1000%. She doesnt care.

She has utterly no respect for Indonesia, and I say Indonesia because its a big country and not just bloody Bali. It started off with complaining about the call to prayer - astounding ignorance - and ended with living on penny takeaways including getting locals to cook poached eggs for her. The dingbat. She actually used Bali, rode the place and the locals, screwed them over. It was their poverty and desperation for her pocket change that allowed her to hoard money to blow on a totally tasteless first class flight and 500 pound a night gaff in London. If she'd been in Ireland all that time she'd be using Aeroflot economy to get to the Far East, not Emirates, and she certainly wouldnt be living in London.
Omg super harsh (Jk)… don’t you remember that one hour that she “helped” feed Bali. Basically moaned about it all morning and then used it as a photo shoot.

Our Shiv loves Bali …mainly just the delivery drivers cause they’re the only contact she had with the “locals”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This 100%.

Felicity is no great shakes and would easily be turned over by local Irish women on a standard night out in Limerick or Cork. I highly doubt, in a city the size of London, she was even stored as a 'wank in the bank' never mind someone actually taking care of themselves in public over her
And we all know her phone is ALWAYS in her hand and she would have filmed him at some point. And how would you ever say you don’t know what’s worse that or being shouted at from a van 🙃

Reactions: 7
I love how she rates travelling the globe on non essential holidays during a deadly pandemic affecting millions as a tiny mistake.

She's up past her usual bedtime, will she be able to get her 5am Yoga in tomorrow? 😱
She seems to be walking an odd direction back to the flat 😂 cutting down past Trafalger Square like. I would message her directions but don’t want to give unsolicited advice 😬 May get herself an Uber I think

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems to be walking an odd direction back to the flat 😂 cutting down past Trafalger Square like. I would message her directions but don’t want to give unsolicited advice 😬 May get herself an Uber I think
Hoping to catch a cat caller in action now that fiz has a story 😂. Explains her 30,000 steps

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That absolute dose Niamh Dorgan is back in London with Siobhan, she’s an absolute leech and I see becca gillen is on her way home too
Just had a mooch on Becca's page. She is saying she isn't going to London or home. So not even a proper reason for leaving and flying halfway around the world 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has she been on the underground / tube at all since going to London? Why is she always getting Ubers- there’s literally no point. Tubes are much quicker and convenient?

Has she been on the underground / tube at all since going to London? Why is she always getting Ubers- there’s literally no point. Tubes are much quicker and convenient?
I personally didn’t like the tubes while i was there . But in our Shivvs case she probably doesn’t even know they’re there the uncultured ham 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I see this #soscuba is becoming the next cause célèbre for instahuns. I wonder how long it will take for Shiv to “educate herself” on Cuba? Maybe that’s why she’s not posting about the crisis in her home of Bali at the moment.. one crisis at a time, eh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.