Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: her highlighted green text from this morning.

Siobhan love, you do not make tiny mistakes. You make enormous gaffes and you don’t have the intelligence to read the room to realise this. You are the problem my dear. You.

Reactions: 24
Scroll back it is further up . From 495 per night !!!
Omg. Sorry I missed that. That's insane. As someone else said, would actually be cheaper to stay in a hotel. Sure she doesn't cook anyway so the kitchen is redundant. Crazy waste of money.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only 1 getting great enjoyment out of SOH accommodation woes. :LOL:

By the end of this summer trip to London, she will of prob spent about 10k on accom.

First the hotel she needed to get as she avoided the Amber list quarantine coming from Portugal.
Next, the Battersea Power Stattion apt, that she said she was robbed on the price.
Then the Booking.com apt that she may or may not get her money back on.
Followed by the this new swanky place - which has been quoted at 500 ( GB pounds nt LC points) PER NIGHT :oops:
We are not even in Aug yet FFS.

And for what - she will have nothing to show for it apart from a "London ya beaut" montage video for the 'gram

Again - the big question is where does the money come from?
The more and quicker she spends, the quicker she will be back in the box room in Swords.

Here accom spending is like her eating and training mentality. Simply unsustainable over the long term and will shortly catch up on her.
Which, by the way she will be on Purge x2 now as she has been confirmed on the line up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Long time lurker here... 👋

WHY does shiv add her money coffee thoughts at 07:45am
With a 5AM stamp on it....
Suspicious 🤨 anyone else think she jumps out of bed takes the pic with the time on it then back into bed for a longer lie?
Seriously how can someone be that pathetic 🥲
Omg she did! It’s “2 hours ago now”……how pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here... 👋

WHY does shiv add her money coffee thoughts at 07:45am
With a 5AM stamp on it....
Suspicious 🤨 anyone else think she jumps out of bed takes the pic with the time on it then back into bed for a longer lie?
Seriously how can someone be that pathetic 🥲
I've often thought this.. but I think it's probably right once she's done her yoga, sped the video up, taken a picture in today's sponsored athlete outfit and touched it up to give her abs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she does get up at that time but then she naps. What is the point like. Plus she does to bed really really early

Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said before how some people thought she was on the spectrum and i couldn’t see it ( also I’m not a professional) but her carry on in London and spending habits is baffling and alarming to me

Reactions: 6
Omg the green writing. I find it fascinating that influencers feel so bothered by tattle. And that they think they have a right to police other people’s thoughts?! I mean fair enough if she was being forced to read tattle or if someone was sending her horrible messages she should by all means block them - that’s her decision. BUT that they think they are entitled to stop anyone talking about them on a seperate website that they aren’t invited to read blows my mind. They think they are entitled to say whatever they want on their Instagram because it’s “their page” and god help anyone that criticizes them in any way! But….this is our page that she isn’t invited to read 🤷🏻‍♀️ The entitlement is real.

Reactions: 32
She has a massive superiority complex, the apartment, bag, flights etc are purely to post on insta and make people believe she’s wealthy. When actually, she doesn’t pay tax and spends half the year living cheaply in poor countries. I can’t even cope with the cringe of her, she’s about 35 and her whole life is about impressing strangers and sticking it to her hAtErZ 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has a massive superiority complex, the apartment, bag, flights etc are purely to post on insta and make people believe she’s wealthy. When actually, she doesn’t pay tax and spends half the year living cheaply in poor countries. I can’t even cope with the cringe of her, she’s about 35 and her whole life is about impressing strangers and sticking it to her hAtErZ 🥴
Lives to impress others…..but fails at every turn! Sure she’s essentially left the person she rented the apartment off in the lurch as “it wasn’t what it said it was”…..I.e. wasn’t quite Instagramable enough. So now they’re left with an empty apartment at the last minute. Remember her banging on about how since she’s discovered Asia she’s not materialistic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 STOP HUN 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The JS crew must be pissing themselves laughing at her- i'd say they are just putting her on the IFS event to humiliate her.
What is she even going to discuss. Same old rubbish that she regurgitate on what ever vlog/podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The JS crew must be pissing themselves laughing at her- i'd say they are just putting her on the IFS event to humiliate her.
What is she even going to discuss. Same old rubbish that she regurgitate on what ever vlog/podcast.
She will be wearing a sandwich board of her bikini competition before and after pictures and slamming PTs who push clients for fast results 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she has made a nuisance of herself sufficiently for them to just let her be part of it. I guess she cud actually claim damages: owing to fact she travelled across the world to be here fir the event. She probably like a dog with a bone.. may be the reason James Smith has distanced himself.. isn’t he involved in selection of the speakers? She may be there to keep her quiet and get her off their back?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is on a new podcast actually, didn’t she share a link to one yesterday?

Is she paid for speaking at IFS? I’d love to know how it works, does she have a booth people go to or does she have a time slot to talk?

Reactions: 1
Men shouting at her. What ever. If that actually happens. Youd swear she was famous. Same one posting pictures of lads without their permission calling them talent or that poor lad she thought was Ronaldo. ironic much Shiv

Reactions: 19
K
She is always liking siobhans posts so doubt it
Liking posts doesn't equate liking the person/their escapades. Maeve doesn't rate Shiv at all as a fitness influencer/coach/sponsored athlete/whatever her latest 'title' is... 😂 Her comments subtly referencing shiv's antics are usually a dig... she's very careful not to name names.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.