Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was pure shocked that that was her takeaway from the journey. She shouldn't be travelling at all 😂.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought that queen nicole just manifested and meditated herself from Bali to Denmark. Breathe in and travel in your mind.
It’s all about the breathing 😮💨 🙄 funny when she asked her followers why is breathing so important - ah because it keeps you alive you idiot nothing spiritual or mystical about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not her biggest fan but I def feel a bit sorry for her today. Whether Diren was having the bants or not, hes gone deep with what he said. He's not lying in and to me that's worse, it's one thing slagging someone for banter when there's no truth or it's not a reality but what he said about Siobhan is a sad reality. It's the equivalent of a friend taking your biggest insecurities and using against you for their own gain.
I'd say he's regretting that this morning. Just said it to look cool and appear edgy on front of whoever he was talking to. Maybe after some drinks on board. There wasn't much banter on there, I think he was mirroring that Olima fellas thoughts by tagging him.

Remind you of someone??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought that queen nicole just manifested and meditated herself from Bali to Denmark. Breathe in and travel in your mind.
I was also under the impression that herself and the Begs had such strong manifestation skills, they could now travel by teleportation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not her biggest fan but I def feel a bit sorry for her today. Whether Diren was having the bants or not, hes gone deep with what he said. He's not lying in and to me that's worse, it's one thing slagging someone for banter when there's no truth or it's not a reality but what he said about Siobhan is a sad reality. It's the equivalent of a friend taking your biggest insecurities and using against you for their own gain.
I might except she does it to Sinead on the regular.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I got the impression Diran met some Irish people out who were asking him about Siobhan. If you listen closely, they sound like fans (!) saying she has great discipline etc. It's nearly like Diran is taking the piss out of these people by pretending to slag Siobhan off and disagree with them with the Domino's and drinking comments. Maybe he is trying be funny by being ironic.

Reactions: 20
Why is Queen Nicole harping on about having travelled across the world by herself and how she's so proud of herself for doing so?? It's not like she single handedly navigated a ship from Bali to Denmark and made a treacherous sea journey. She got on a few airplanes is all. Granted, if she was 16 I could understand it being an achievement what with having to make connections in major airports but she's an adult woman in her 20s. I would be more concerned if she couldn't make such a journey.
I thought the exact same! Then she mentioned something about wanting to put the achievement on her CV, duck OfF!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd love to know who diren is speaking with? Seems to be a girl who is slurring her words. Had to listen back 3 times as could not make sense (three year old interrupting me, the cheek)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I am a but confused now by what diren said and the way he posted it. Tagging her in one story and tagging paul who has nothing to do with SOH in the other. Like in here its always mentioned 'she eats dominoes everyday and drinks every night', and she does do both a lot a lot but its not dominoes EVERY night, although it is some kind of takeout usually, the icecreams and the chocolate is excessive. But i cant tell if he is 'having the bants' and telling some inside joke, or if he is actually pointing out that she does eat too much takeaway and drinks almost every night. I feel like if diren wasnt associated with her, paul olima would have done one of his skits about her a long long time ago. The fitness influencer teaching you how to count calories and lose weight and workout, but who struggles with a 30 minute workout herself, eats pizza, takeout, chocolate, tubs of icecream, bottles of champagne, preaches balance but not a piece of fruit or a lettuce left has crossed her lips since shes been in london, orders a pizza baguette with extra cheese extrea everything and logs its as 450 cals. She is definitely the type of influencer olima would not be mad about. She really does make a mockery of the fitness industry.
Yeh 100%. Would actually love to see Paul do a skit on her cz you know it'd be hilarious. I think he's the only genuinely authentic person in that crowd....the crowd that rejects Siobs. Doesn't say much. I'd have more respect for her if she stood up for herself and told them where to go. But she turns a blind eye to when the likes of Diren nd that crowd act like dicks to her. She won't challenge them.....but she'll make a show of her best mate hegs on a podcast🥴 she's far too concerned with everyone else's perception of her (this is what she thinks "awareness" means) which is why she'd throw anyone under a bus to look good. She needs a reality check and some professional help.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here and lived in London for more than 10 years. I feel really bad for her. I can’t figure out if it is a lack of imagination or confidence but she does not venture beyond what she knows. She has been to this Megan’s place multiple times to eat out but there are so many amazing places to eat - even in her locality. Just feel really sad for her. She could do with some help to gain confidence: she needs to put down the books and go talk to someone.

Reactions: 17
I know someone mentioned this before but it seems very very quiet between besties Shiv and Heg since Heg went home from London. Siobhan seems the type who would expect that Sinead would stay single after she broke up with Jack and take it personally when they get back together. I'd day Siobhan has the hump with her now.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I was pure shocked that that was her takeaway from the journey. She shouldn't be travelling at all 😂.
There's a common theme here.

They are all vacuous, soulless, privileged entitled dimwits with absolutely no sense of perspective despite extensive travel. They have no real empathy with challenges of the locals whether that's in a 3rd world country or here in the 1st world. Anytime they do mention the locals it's false and for Instagram likes and simply to appease their lost aspirational fans. These fans are even bigger dimwits I would argue.

They live in echo chambers that constantly reaffirm their behaviours. It's actually so weird. And as for true friends, they all use each other for content. Horrible existence in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I got the impression Diran met some Irish people out who were asking him about Siobhan. If you listen closely, they sound like fans (!) saying she has great discipline etc. It's nearly like Diran is taking the piss out of these people by pretending to slag Siobhan off and disagree with them with the Domino's and drinking comments. Maybe he is trying be funny by being ironic.
Maybe.. it does sound he's bantering but it doesn't sit well with me he says it so easy. I'm a bit on the sensitive side of life and something like this would bother me if it was me or a friend on the receiving end 😊

Reactions: 8
I thought the exact same! Then she mentioned something about wanting to put the achievement on her CV, duck OfF!!! 😂😂
Oh yeah, I forgot that part about putting it on her CV!! 🤣🤣 Seriously, what was that about!? For people who "travel" so much, how does getting on a plane and "travelling" become such a commendable act? 😆

Reactions: 8
Actually, while im at it, siobhans 'staying in 2 nights in a row makes.me want to have drinks with breakfast' looks a bit worrying, but then again is she trolling us? Because its been said here shes on dangerous territory the way she needs to drink with every meal and every outing has to revolve around drinks. We all know shes not funny so she could be trolling if she has read here, or she could just actually be serious. But if she had read about her drinking and eating here, she should really take a step back and see how bad her drinking and eating habits are

Reactions: 23
While on the subject of Diren how does he have so many more followers than Siobhan and so much less engagement? 🤔 Are his followers bought 👀

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one thinking that tattle.life has become the script of insta stories of late. A lot of the Irish influencers alone seem to be talking about topics mentioned here. Diren could well be playing along with the inside joke with siobhan etc about the food. Siobhan stalking James. Siobhan and Sinead purposely not interacting to create more speculation here..
These people don't read DMs but yet seem mention the most topically convos here. 🤷‍♀️Maybe just me but..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.