Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh Dorgans Charlie bulls ex is back in Ireland, maybe that’s why she’s in London ? Out at gym and all 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Has she been on the underground / tube at all since going to London? Why is she always getting Ubers- there’s literally no point. Tubes are much quicker and convenient?
wow this is quite unsolicited advice obviously coming from a deep inner place of hate for ubers! I can recommend some books for you, please DM me for some undisclosed affiliate links

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Added 9 min ago but time stamp 5am sorry I’m just not buying it why wouldn’t u add it as soon as you took it makes 0 sense 🤣🤣🤣🥲
She does in her hole prefer training to drinking, don’t know where she is going with that one

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The struggle is real #homelessness
🙄 😡
God she’s just copying James with the whole ‘I don’t want a mortgage’ thing (except he does have a mortgage, his parents, which is probably a way to avoid any inheritance tax later down the lane if the house is in his name)

Reactions: 14
I don't my see the fascination with the apartment. Looks old fashioned. Area yes is lovely but basic apartment or am I missing something?

Reactions: 12
Siobhan letting everyone who didn't ask know that she STILL doesn't want a mortgage.... eh OK? Congrats?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't my see the fascination with the apartment. Looks old fashioned. Area yes is lovely but basic apartment or am I missing something?
Oh but it’s #luxury in a posh part of London! People will think Siobhan is rich if she rents there and is seen pounding the pavements around Hyde Park. That’s literally her mentality. Same with her drinking champagne in Harrods and the rotten Gucci bag, it’s all an attempt to show how much money she apparently has.

I mean we all probably had that mentality, when we were late teens/early 20s. She’s just an over grown teenager with the same notions and battling the same insecurities her peers have grown out of or made their peace with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh but it’s #luxury in a posh part of London! People will think Siobhan is rich if she rents there and is seen pounding the pavements around Hyde Park. That’s literally her mentality. Same with her drinking champagne in Harrods and the rotten Gucci bag, it’s all an attempt to show how much money she apparently has.

I mean we all probably had that mentality, when we were late teens/early 20s. She’s just an over grown teenager with the same notions and battling the same insecurities her peers have grown out of or made their peace with
“Baller” she is not ok 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Every picture has to have a flash car or flash something in it. Keep wishing Shiv.... God she is so materialist for someone who is clearly broke and living off credit cards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh the Bperfect tab collab is coming again

‘I think I need to start wearing tan again’

See you mother fuckers revert back to this evidence above later 😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Every picture has to have a flash car or flash something in it. Keep wishing Shiv.... God she is so materialist for someone who is clearly broke and living off credit cards
If she doesn’t want a baller life why buy Gucci and travel first class? There’s nothing wrong with liking fancy things so why not just own it? If I had the cash, I’d 100% have a Chanel bag and be flying first class.

Reactions: 16
They’re old pics. No chance an apartment like that has those basic white mugs.
Cue Shiv taking pics with white mug in stories… may have to pop on WAI and have a nose back as the worktop looks familiar and doesn’t match the aesthetic of the apartment she’s in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.