Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the Bperfect tab collab is coming again

‘I think I need to start wearing tan again’

See you mother fuckers revert back to this evidence above later 😂😂❤
I feel like she's hinted at least 3 times now for a tan sponsorship and no one is biting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IFS purge in full swing. 🙄 She absolutely epitomizes the opposite of everything she promotes.

Reactions: 12
I look at her clips and all I see is a fraud. She has the body and skin of someone who doesnt look after themselves. Being in good shape and being healthy is 80% nutrition. So she fails straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
'Baller' !!!! Twice.. Oh my god cringe 😂😂

Also I wonder if she asked those 2 guys permission to video them in the gym? 🤔

Reactions: 12
Added 9 min ago but time stamp 5am sorry I’m just not buying it why wouldn’t u add it as soon as you took it makes 0 sense 🤣🤣🤣🥲
This whole "I rent baller places to remind me I don't need to own one" just screams of the lady who doth protest a little too much...

(More like nowhere would give her a mortgage with no steady income and outrageous expenses so she has to flash the cash somehow..)

Everything she puts on those coffee thoughts is a very thinly veiled desperate attempt to justify her choices to herself and hope other people will reinforce it for her so she might actually start believing it.

Anyone could splash out on a credit card and rent a place like that for a week if they wanted, just most people wouldn't think it's worth it when you could get an entire holiday somewhere else for the same price.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who else had to google “baller” this morning!? 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve heard it on rap songs when I was young but didn’t imagine this idiot would be using that word to describe her latest accommodation 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
whatever happened to the vlogs.... did she get just bored of them after making one or two in Bali? clearly too much effort involved for her

Reactions: 10
Cue Shiv taking pics with white mug in stories… may have to pop on WAI and have a nose back as the worktop looks familiar and doesn’t match the aesthetic of the apartment she’s in 🤣
I think its actually a glass coffee table

If she doesn’t want a baller life why buy Gucci and travel first class? There’s nothing wrong with liking fancy things so why not just own it? If I had the cash, I’d 100% have a Chanel bag and be flying first class.
I had no idea what baller was 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm just not as cool as Shiv

Reactions: 3
I really wasn’t emotionally prepared for Siobhán using the phrase ‘baller’ this morning.

‘Bollox’ may have been more appropriate….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep it’s only a London thing Shiv 🙄
Probably builders or white van men not up to her standards. Highly likely if it was a good looking Chelsea type in a Maserati she would be bragging about it on her stories.

I work in finance, I can tell you now she's an underwriters nightmare the way she is set up.

Reactions: 18
Yep it’s only a London thing Shiv 🙄
Well she has chosen to live in the epicentre of the wealthy arab population who unfortunately feel it’s completely appropriate to stare at all women that go past so she is not special or the chosen one it happens all of us around Hyde park/Knightsbridge area. Im not saying it’s acceptable by any means but it’s just the way it is, having her legs on show or not isn’t the issue

Reactions: 9
I can guarantee you that rubbish about being leered at is total lies. Not to be mean because I don’t like when the forum veers that way but the amount of absolutely beautiful women from all over the world in London, I don’t think they’re going to whistle/leer at our dear Shivvy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can guarantee you that rubbish about being leered at is total lies. Not to be mean because I don’t like when the forum veers that way but the amount of absolutely beautiful women from all over the world in London, I don’t think they’re going to whistle/leer at our dear Shivvy.
Might be staring at her big red sweaty head after crossfit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.