Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just order new shite gym gear rather than washing what she has 🤔 her morning coffee thoughts.....shes in her 30s (belive it or not🤣) id hate to be in her head 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Back to the Beg situation, she hasn’t liked shivs Daniel wellington post and I don’t think she shared Shivs rings stories....
hoping she saw sense anyway and is ridding herself of that toxic friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she just order new shite gym gear rather than washing what she has 🤔 her morning coffee thoughts.....shes in her 30s (belive it or not🤣) id hate to be in her head 🤪🤪🤪🤪
From what people have said I've personally never bought any of the mp clothes but they don't hold up very long after a few washes. So even though I doubt she does wash them very often or at all it doesn't matter. They have to advertise the clothes so she is constantly buying she gets a voucher and discount to spend as it is so she barely pays anything for the gear. Probably works out the same as buying active wear in penny's.

Reactions: 8
From what people have said I've personally never bought any of the mp clothes but they don't hold up very long after a few washes. So even though I doubt she does wash them very often or at all it doesn't matter. They have to advertise the clothes so she is constantly buying she gets a voucher and discount to spend as it is so she barely pays anything for the gear. Probably works out the same as buying active wear in penny's.
it's ok though - they're probably all made by children in a sweat shop in Bali - so she's "supporting her home" - by using clothes like disposable masks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
it's ok though - they're probably all made by children in a sweat shop in Bali - so she's "supporting her home" - by using clothes like disposable masks
No they're made in sweatshops in different countries, then shipped to a warehouse somewhere in the UK, then to Bali. Hence the "my free clothes take ages to arrive and come with customs charges in Bali" moan. Maximum environmental destruction, exploitation and tone-deafness.
Who wants to tell her her puma trainers are anti-Palestine too. Anyone?

Reactions: 17
Spoken like a true cult leader 🙄

For YOU to live as YOU wish, you require the money of these people. We see you Siobhan, even if they don’t.
It's a stupid quote anyway, we all want to spend the day doing whatever we want! It's not an attainable goal for most people when you have responsibilities, work, family etc.

Reactions: 12
Back to the Beg situation, she hasn’t liked shivs Daniel wellington post and I don’t think she shared Shivs rings stories....
hoping she saw sense anyway and is ridding herself of that toxic friendship.
Isn’t Sinead affiliated with the better help therapy as well and she very pointedly directed followers to Ed’s page and no mention of Sinead’s?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't she say she had to order the large in the gym gear as didn't have a medium and it would prob be too big?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shona also has extensive knowledge, a strong work ethic, her own identity, good form, knows her limits and doesn't talk shite. And is likeable because she's genuine.
Is that the girl who JS was going with?

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say she had to order the large in the gym gear as didn't have a medium and it would prob be too big?
Yeah she's so eager to fill her monthly allowance of freebies she's ordering things not even in her size. The greed and waste knows no bounds.
I also remember her getting ready to come home from Bali in the past and doing her pre-arrival home beg for free clothes. "Does anyone know where I can get warm clothes in Ireland this time of year? Going to be so cold when I get home, all I have are bikinis and shorts lol" and it didn't work and she complained so much about having to spend money on clothes. And of course the only places she shopped were Penneys and Zara and the cheapest crap she could find that she probably binned before flying back to Bali. It's gross -the waste and attitude is apalling.

Reactions: 20
I've bought the myprotein stuff a few times over the years and have to say it's good and i like it for price. I use Zanna Van Dyk discount.

The power mesh leggings i like- they are a copy of a style of lulu lemons or sweaty Betty. I got them in red/black & pink! The seemless range not for me- camel toe central! I find the sizing true to size. But the bras i find short in length and give me under boob. The training tops- hit and miss some styles just not practical for training!!

I think she buys the complete wrong Size in stuff and it looks bet onto her!!!! I do believe sometimes she says she's one size in something and has bought a different size! As she has said she was a small in something before that was most certainly not a small!!!

Reactions: 9
Those purple my protein leggings she’s wearing today are so unflattering and somehow tight and baggy at the same time in the crotch area :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Too big my bollocks!! Sinead wears a medium so no WAY is Shiv the same size as her?? If she's wearing medium then that explains the endless cameltoe and why she looks beat into them. Did she only say that because the size was showing on the story I wonder... 😂 :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Too big my bollocks!! Sinead wears a medium so no WAY is Shiv the same size as her?? If she's wearing medium then that explains the endless cameltoe and why she looks beat into them. Did she only say that because the size was showing on the story I wonder... 😂 :p
That's what I was thinking, she is tall and has a wide back a L sports bra is no big deal just be honest about it. Super lean, tall and low body fat athletes also need L due to their muscles etc. depending on the sport. Not sure about the leggings but she'd probably be better off with L as well (based on others claiming to wear S or M) and her height/weight. I hate when people size down just for the label, you can be fit and wear a bigger size due to muscles, there's no shame! She only showed that basket because of the coupon anyways and who knows what size she ended up ordering lol
Today's leggings do her no favours, can see every little jiggle and they fit terribly. Also she's so desperate only wearing MP, I know others who have deals with them and they still wear Nike, Koncept, Gym+Coffee or other brands all the time (actually barely see them in the MP clothes, maybe the odd sports bra pic but they keep flogging the vitamins and protein lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Irrational fear of making phone calls shiv 🤣🤣🤣 explains why you never made it as a recruiter/actuary or any of the other hundreds of jobs you claim to have had…you shout about trolls hiding behind keyboards yet you are the one who spends your life hiding behind a keyboard (phone and laptop). Biggest walking contradiction ever

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.