Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“someone came up to me on the street yesterday and asked for my number”

Add that to the list of things that’s a lie. Shiv - your life is dull. Your morning thoughts are like things… Let’s be honest… we think about on the toilet when doing a tit… Case in point today’s thoughts “I can’t believe the nightclubs are reopening or I’m going to change my morning routine”

… no one walked up to you on the street and asked for your number. Because if they did you would have been straight onto the gram to show off that you’re not gay and also the only time you go out is when you do your 40,000 daily steps and you said yourself your face is buried in your phone when doing that. Was is it actually felicity that got asked and you entered blind rage red face…unless they where from dogstrust 😂

Looking for sponsorship….

why you lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To say you are not driven enough to produce a journal or a book can I add. Is actually an insult to the gals that hang off her every word. Like she can't be arsed to do something that technically could help others. What the effort vs the outcome just isn't to her liking. It's easier to scam people with a five year old programme that's never been updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In contrast to Shona Vertue who has just finished a degree in psychology, Siobhan is just a lazy lump

Reactions: 25
Is she in Battersea ??

And I have a huge issue with her flogging the DW watches when she never wears them herself

• Sick
Reactions: 21
In contrast to Shona Vertue who has just finished a degree in psychology, Siobhan is just a lazy lump
Shona also has extensive knowledge, a strong work ethic, her own identity, good form, knows her limits and doesn't talk shite. And is likeable because she's genuine.

Reactions: 27
From Feed Bali to duck Bali

… you really do love your “home” Shiv … no mention of their Covid crisis, but god My Protein deliveries to Bali are like SOOOO SSSSLLLLOOOWWWWW 🙄

E1CFD4F6-011A-4788-86AF-EDC8F54D682A.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Rings are not for siobhan and I can say that as I have my father's workman hands. I honestly have the same sized hands of a six foot tall strong builder/carpenter man. Sineads rings look awful on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Rings are not for siobhan and I can say that as I have my father's workman hands. I honestly have the same sized hands of a six foot tall strong builder/carpenter man. Sineads rings look awful on her hands.
Her hands look like she’s over 50 and had a manual job all her life. I mean she needs to slap some SPF on them!

Reactions: 23
She actually went to battersea after James was there today… like she is such a creep, I’d say James is counting down the days till she is gone now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She actually went to battersea after James was there today… like she is such a creep, I’d say James is counting down the days till she is gone now
It’s beyond embarrassing at this stage, James needs to take out a restraining order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.