Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too big my bollocks!! Sinead wears a medium so no WAY is Shiv the same size as her?? If she's wearing medium then that explains the endless cameltoe and why she looks beat into them. Did she only say that because the size was showing on the story I wonder... 😂 :p
I’m slightly taller than her and the same weight. I have L my protein legging and I can barely get them on. Not a chance I could train in them - can barely breath. Was always surprised she claimed to be medium in leggings - they wouldn’t fit my arm never mind my leg.
Size M is a total lie and she just confirmed it. So annoying as I bought the size (not using her discount) based on the comparison but even going up from M to L for height didn’t help.

Reactions: 10
I bought a top from MP in an XS- thought it would do the job. I would have needed the M/L. It wouldn't even go over the shoulders.

Saw same top she claimed hers was a S. As i said before I've met her in person - we are not the same size i am remarkably smaller frame and structure to her. She was in her hole wearing a S!

Purple leggings today. 🤢

Reactions: 10
Thinking of you 🤗 Hope your shins aren’t hurting as much as shivs are from all the walking
I think I’ve come up with her book title:

The tale of Shivs Shins…and other stories

Book dedicated to James Smith.
Foreword by Felicity
Zero referencing
Lots of plagiarism

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Buying loads of vitamins because she clearly doesn't get enough nutrients from her food a. k. a endless amounts of pizzas

Reactions: 13
She ate that whole tub of Ben and Jerry’s in one sitting.. I’m not proud of commenting on someone’s eating habits but how would that not make you sick? That just cannot be good for you.. That much rich chocolate ice cream in one sitting and she’s selling a fitness and nutrition plan..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She ate that whole tub of Ben and Jerry’s in one sitting.. I’m not proud of commenting on someone’s eating habits but how would that not make you sick? That just cannot be good for you.. That much rich chocolate ice cream in one sitting and she’s selling a fitness and nutrition plan..
She could educate her followers on better options like Halo Top or mixed Greek yogurt with toppings or whatever but nah ice cream, drinks and pizza every day. It's so embarrassing for everyone else working in the industry.

Reactions: 27
I know everyone has said it a million times.

How is anyone watching her & signing up to this tit!!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s just familiarity or maybe it’s just me, I just have an awful feeling with the tit she’s spouting the last few days that she’s heading this way soon

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I reckon Ireland in the next couple of weeks “I was looking for something else here, but my higher self booked flights to Dublin”. A month there, everyone will have had enough of her so back to London for a few weeks whilst she stalks out a stolen 2nd vaccine.
I’d very much doubt she got a first vaccine in the uk when she’s not a resident? Did she say she did or did she just say they have walk in vaccine centers there?

Reactions: 2
She could educate her followers on better options like Halo Top or mixed Greek yogurt with toppings or whatever but nah ice cream, drinks and pizza every day. It's so embarrassing for everyone else working in the industry.
Yes, she goes on like these things are a one off, but she ate a whole tub only a couple of days ago watching Wimbledon & she's not hung over today so can't use that as an excuse & she doesn't have her period because her last was when Sinead was over. About 1200 calories in that tub, she is no health & fitness influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Id say she’ll play dumb when she’s back in Ireland and just act like she didnt get any vaccine in the UK. Its not as if the Irish systems will flag someone who already has had a shot in another country. She’ll waltz into a pharmacy and get a J&J, they are open now for 30-34’s. Shameless.

Maybe it’s just familiarity or maybe it’s just me, I just have an awful feeling with the tit she’s spouting the last few days that she’s heading this way soon
Oh you know she will be. I can hear the trucks backing up to deliver her mam the ingredients to make her Rocky Road

Id say she’ll play dumb when she’s back in Ireland and just act like she didnt get any vaccine in the UK. Its not as if the Irish systems will flag someone who already has had a shot in another country. She’ll waltz into a pharmacy and get a J&J, they are open now for 30-34’s. Shameless.
Knowing her lies. She will claim that the girl in the pharmacy just walked outside as she was passing and jabbed her with the needle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
… am I correct in saying that she isn’t even following the IFS_Events crowd on insta anymore? How dare they not to invite someone who has over 40k followed in Clapham alone?! Or is it that they see through all her BS and think she would not be a good fit?

(lolling at myself for the unsuspicious “NOT”and “FIT”on the same sentence)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deffo heading to Ireland soon.
she’s prob already registered for her vaccine here anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.