Siobh.Ohagan #13 Waxed fanny, Sinead’s nanny. Block and delete, filthy feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought the reason she’s distanced herself from her family in the last 2 years is because they tried to tell her to cop on to herself.

Reactions: 13
She's now promoting his book!!
She is an actual creep, still trying to get his attention, pretty sure James isn’t interested in someone who doesn’t wash themselves regularly, blow drys sweat into their hair, has massive lumps out of the face from picking it, and drinks themselves into kingdom come. It’s a vibe ✌

Reactions: 32
She’s so desperate

No siv you don’t I’ve read his first book. You are nothing alike

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Playing it safe by doing a ton of posts on books. With AF links of course. Gotta rinse people for every last penny she can. It's just so lame obviously she had a crap day yesterday and is trying to make her page a wee bit more professional cos I bet lots of people came over for a creep yesterday.

Reactions: 15
Donating the af money from the books... Definitely looking for some positive PR!

Reactions: 20
Donating to children's charity. thats not going to save your crappy attitude Mother Shivony. too little to late. Thanks do Diren and his u tube you have now been seen what you really are like. Sure open up some spaces. It's the weekend. Time to drink and be an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus wept. Seriously she has said in that past its really not that much like I'm not sure how much but if a book is 10euro what about 10 cents so what she will probably raise a crappy amount if any at all for a charity. And lol give the money at the end of the year ya sure siobhan

Reactions: 12
"Lifestyle like us" = It's meant to be James, It's you, its always been you lol.

Dear christ. Wonder will he reshare? Will be very telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, the comments she has written “a lifestyle like ours” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣
View attachment 633777View attachment 633778

It has gotten to the point where I'm actually lost for words.... like SURELY you have some shame ... or ... or some pride?!

Like we know she reads on here. If I were to read even a handful of comments about myself where people had discussed my hygiene, my face picking, my diet, my drinking, my friends or lack of, my infatuation with another influencer (whether valid or off the mark) ... I would be totally bleeping mortified.

If you can't log off Instagram because you need it for business then at the very least stop posting about ANY of the above ... but our Shiv seems to be doubling down and I can't understand how you could continue to do that to yourself. Surely she's not right in the head?!

Some of the comments on this thread get 100+ reactions and likes... how is it possible to be so deluded and free of self-reflection 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 32
She does not appear to be very active this morning.
Could be feeling sorry for herself, but I suspect its more to do with the vax.
i hope the vaccine side effect are really kicking in.
Thats Karma!
Headache, fever, exhaustion
I hope she is shaking like a dog shitting razor blades

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It has gotten to the point where I'm actually lost for words.... like SURELY you have some shame ... or ... or some pride?!

Like we know she reads on here. If I were to read even a handful of comments about myself where people had discussed my hygiene, my face picking, my diet, my drinking, my friends or lack of, my infatuation with another influencer (whether valid or off the mark) ... I would be totally bleeping mortified.

If you can't log off Instagram because you need it for business then at the very least stop posting about ANY of the above ... but our Shiv seems to be doubling down and I can't understand how you could continue to do that to yourself. Surely she's not right in the head?!

Some of the comments on this thread get 100+ reactions and likes... how is it possible to be so deluded and free of self-reflection 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
In fairness tho, it’s just one troll on these threads with various user names writing to themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Myself and James have very similar views on health and fitness” does James stuff his face with Domino’s and eat McDonald’s for breakfast then? I don’t follow him or know much about him but I seriously doubt he has a diet like Siobhan or her lifestyle.

Reactions: 23
At this rate, I am going to have to lock my phone in another room to get some work done. I definitely think her and sinead might have had a words with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where are the morning coffee thoughts, you know she actually has missed content re her jab, like she could have got a grid picture and had some stories on how she is feeling.

No coffee thoughts this morning or 5am start so perhaps it is side affects or a night of worrying

I usually want to feel sorry for these people or think of ways to redeem themselves but there is no going back for me on this one. She spent the last year on a jolly whilst we all had it tough and worked. Then she rocks up here and gets something my taxes have contributed towards. I will never be swiping up anything she puts up now I know how cookies and things work. I am sure of us on here donate loads throughout the year anyways to charities and like someone said if the af link is so small then they won't be getting much anyways.

I literally never post on these threads but yesterday really got to me.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.