Siobh.Ohagan #13 Waxed fanny, Sinead’s nanny. Block and delete, filthy feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone feel sorry for her? I think she is alone in London now. I do not think her mental health is the best. Imagine a life where you constantly have to perform on insta, That's why her skin is so bad. Worry and bad food and drink. I think she needs a life coach herself. BTW was Jack banging a few birds when she was away in bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone feel sorry for her? I think she is alone in London now. I do not think her mental health is the best. Imagine a life where you constantly have to perform on insta, That's why her skin is so bad. Worry and bad food and drink. I think she needs a life coach herself. BTW was Jack banging a few birds when she was away in bali.
I don’t feel sorry for anyone that takes a vaccine meant for a homeless person for themselves and posts it on Instagram. The life she has is down to her own decisions

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can only speak for myself but I suspect that we have all been through the full gamut of feeling sorry for her, being exasperated with her, angered by her, and then back again. I ran out of sympathy for her completely after the sneak in to Portugal. In the past I have felt sorry for her, now I pity her, and that’s as a former fan.She is a hypocrite in every sense of the word and making money off others with few scruples.

Reactions: 29
why do people say she robbed a vaccine off of homeless of minority group?

the walk in vaccine centres are open to all is my understanding

I think the article you highlighted is that those who are residents go to their GP - Shivvers went to a walk in, no questions asked centre, designed for homeless, illegal/undocumented, refugees etc. Similar set ups in New York etc to try and get as much of the population vaxxed

Reactions: 21
The podcast - for anyone who didn’t see or listen - it is very very bad. I watched in snippets yesterday but lastnight threw it on when doing cleaning. It’s really uncomfortable, I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it would feel to be Sinead or even a friend of hers watching her be so undermined. We can all be sarcastic and passive aggressive but this was awful. There was an undertone the whole time, Diren - you are an enabler. Just because you didn’t say any of the stuff, you didn’t stop siobhan or call her out either. So you’re as bad in my book but at least comments aren’t deleted *yet*.

They are now.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I understand whats yous are saying and I know she is a bluffer, most bloggers are bullshitters anyway. I think her friends need to have a word with her, she seems to have really lost the plot. That podcast was a hard watch, She really tried to put begs down, she really needs to evaluate her life. She could do with finding a nice fella and seeing if that changes her perspective on life. Drinking every day is not a good look.

Reactions: 6
The fact she posted that online is the most shocking part. The amount of times she has posted tone deaf stuff online is just hilarious. She is completely self absorbed hasn't a bleeping clue about anything 😂😂😂.
That’s what it was for me, getting it’s bad enough but to put it in a sneaky post! She’s

It’s for UK residents if you read the article it says it’s for the first dose only and you’ll have your records updated to show this. So where is she going to get her second? Also the drop in centres she would have went to are for undocumented people ie homeless, refugees not instahuns flotting about. That being said I would rather she actually is vaccinated if she’s going to continue travelling about but she didn’t have to go about it in such a sneaky way which I feel is why most people are so annoyed.

Reactions: 12

There’s a difference in walk-in centres. Most of the ‘all over 18s’ centres actually require proof of address or something to say you live here. There are a handful of ‘no questions asked’ clinics which don’t require proof of address or anything. It’s this that she used alongside undocumented vulnerable people.

Reactions: 18
I think deep down she knows living differently is failing and her subconscious is letting her destroy herself. If she wants to be successful she needs to transition into more middle of life stages stuff and away from the midweek boozing etc.

Some of the decisions taken are very manic, not by someone in the correct frame of mind and willing to perform at there best. I think she must question herself 100 times a day and still make the wrong choice. I do have some sympathies there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

This weekend they are opening them and I would assume its for residents of the UK not gonshites on their jolliers

Reactions: 9
What a bleeping sell out that Diren fella is. I take back what I said about him being a ride. Also go to 25 mins in to see Siobhan literally tit all over Sinead for the next 2 mins in the most condescending way

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Nahhh

Hear me out okay 👀

THIS video has no comments yet. An oldie but a goodie? 😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a bleeping sell out that Diren fella is. I take back what I said about him being a ride. Also go to 25 mins in to see Siobhan literally tit all over Sinead for the next 2 mins in the most condescending way
I didn’t get that far but just watched it ‘I’ve heard bad things about Joe dispensa but I’ve no comment but I haven’t read any of his stuff but I’ve not heard great things’ she probably doesn’t even know who he is just wanted to belittle Sinead. Poor Sinead why would yoube friends with someone who puts you down like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s a strange friendship between Siobhan and sinead in the sense of how it started, sinead openly admits she was a big fan girl and ‘manifested’ the friendship (aka approached her in Thailand)
I wonder does it create a weird power dynamic between them with Siobhan the domineering one? Is that why Siobhan thinks it’s ok to speak like that and be condescending toward her?
I think you are right.. siobhan feels because she was fangirled by sinéad, she has the upper hand in their friendship. She treats sinéad as if she's a child. I'm no fan of sinéad but she def has alot more to give content wise, she has 10 thousand more followers than siobhan, but that YouTube podcast sadly showed sinéad gets no respect from siobhan. If any of my 'friends* spoke to me like that, even the body language is patronising as if Sinead is an airhead who needs siobhan to keep her on the straight and narrow 😒 didn't make for comfortable watching that's for sure.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.