Siobh.Ohagan #13 Waxed fanny, Sinead’s nanny. Block and delete, filthy feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads could nearly be turned into a book at the rate they’re going! I think we all know that when she thinks about James’ books that she touches her ‘shelf’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These threads could nearly be turned into a book at the rate they’re going! I think we all know that when she thinks about James’ books that she touches her ‘shelf’ 😂😂😂
Lads just imagine its Siobhan singing this. The existing red hair of the singer will help the imagery😂 The lyrics were made for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awk Siobhan have some self-respect, Jesus Christ
Note to female readers - though I'm sure most of ye know this - begging a man for notice is about as attractive to us as a dead rat in the kitchen.

I am a parent. If she were my daughter and she was begging this twit for sex in front of 150k people I'd have a fcuking canary. And switch off the Wifi.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
New thread title suggestion:

Nabbed NHS jab, Diren's podcast was a drab, Graniel Wellington collab

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You're not a psychic you weren't to know x
I think the vast majority of tattlers are psychic! Most of Siobhans antics including her route from Bali > Portugal > Dublin (via London/ castlederg for a vaccine) have all been predicted on here! I’ve followed other threads where pregnancy announcements have been called months in advance! It can’t be easy figuring out the next move when she lives so *~dIfFeReNtLY~*

I spent hours today catching up on this thread because I saw 10 new pages and didn’t want to miss a single comment

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.