Siobh.Ohagan #13 Waxed fanny, Sinead’s nanny. Block and delete, filthy feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how quickly we made it to a new thread. If only I had a DW watch to time how quickly it happened!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Has she said exactly why she’s in London? It seems like a very lonely existence this whole living differently crap

Reactions: 5
Has she said exactly why she’s in London? It seems like a very lonely existence this whole living differently crap
She’s having glam city summer in London, which involves drinking everyday, eating enough pizza for four people, picking at her face and destroying it, stalking James, moaning everyday, and opening furnace spots like there is no tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s having glam city summer in London, which involves drinking everyday, eating enough pizza for four people, picking at her face and destroying it, stalking James, moaning everyday, and opening furnace spots like there is no tomorrow
and buying umbrellas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently London is the place to be for business opportunities when your business is solely on line 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God 13 threads already. She must be picking her face out of frustration now. All that work that one troll is doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shiv will have her vaccine well got before she'd be entitled to one here 🙄 isn't it great you get rewarded for breaking travel rules left, right and centre. She must be very proud of herself. Meanwhile a 27 year old primary school teacher here, living with vulnerable people, hasn't moved out of the country (and wont) for two summers and mixing with upwards of 30+ children and their families everyday will be lucky to have theirs got by September. Pat on the back for Shiv, we're so proud of you.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
This one is for you shivs: you keep calling us trolls, yet you are coming to an independent website designed to create conversation around online content.

Urban dictionary definition of a TROLL:

SOMEONE WHO DELIBERATELY PISSES OFF PEOPLE ONLINE TO GET A REACTION.

Take a bow shivs, YOU are the instahun troll of them all!!
Please check your junk mail, I’ve sent you a PDF certificate with your award.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“I found out that there are walk in vaccine centres” = “Here we have the culmination of my genius cunning plan… no one ever suspected a thing”.

Well there we have it. Broke the rules to travel to travel to Portugal for “work”, skipped the queue to get to London early whilst others were stranded abroad, now skipping the queue for the vaccine. You’re a class A c*nt Siobhan O’Hagan.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ok she’s gotta be taking the piss at this stage 🤣 Last night James Smith put up a story sitting next to his washing machine saying he was washing and drying his gear ready for the morning. She is unbelievable. 😂😂😂

56FF7A37-A677-4D09-8518-4B6A0F387575.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh my god.... she’s so unbelievablely cringe!!! She is pathetic 🙈🙈🙈 and the complete lack of self awareness to be posting about walk-in COVID vaccine centres... she surely must know that will wind people up... especially because of the way she has been carrying on the whole pandemic! and it’s not as though people living in the UK wouldn’t know this?? But she needs to inform everyone??? She is the definition of a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.