Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dear Diary,

I don’t quite know how it happened but I manifested the break up of Sinead and Jack.

Sinead and Jack < Sinead and Siobhan.

I’ve written a little poetic diary insert for my trolls x

Alarm goes off at six am,
And out of bed I jump.
Self help books and yoga too,
But my yoga face is a grump.

I scan the socials,
What is James up to today?
It’s almost been a month now
And he’s always far away

I’ve tried his gym, I’ve tried his pub,
I’ve even met his besties,
My smooth waxed vag is prim and primed,
For his sweaty golden testes 🥵

I’ve even bought a Gucci bag,
I thought I would look classy,
And Fliss has even gave me tips
On how to act more sassy

Calories weight different here,
A dominos is the same as an Apple,
I comfort ate dominos after BJJ
When James didn’t show up to grapple.

Jack has told Sinead to fuck off,
I think that I know why,
It’s probably cos she doesn’t have a degree,
But I won’t say that because she’ll cry.

I went to an English soccer match,
And I couldn’t help but cheer,
When England scored & the crowd went mad,
I felt Michael Collins jeer 🤨

I might head today, up London Town
And walk in for a Pfizer,
I think I heard JS say once
‘If a girl was vaxxed I’d ride her’

Initially I thought he said,
‘Waxed’ not ‘vaxxed’ you see,
And that is why I sit here now,
With a silky smooth but sweaty gee.

I might open furnace spaces today,
The demand has been quite high,
Swipe up if you’re interested,
And hand over your 79

I must go now and wake Sinead,
I must remind her to stay single,
You then don’t have to share,
Your dominos, eggs or Pringles.

I miss my family back home,
I promise it’s not lies,
Now how could I manage a sneaky flight home,
And a shocking front door surprise 🤪

I’ll sign off now, I’ve work to do
And I’m most productive before nine
I’m lucky that I live so differently
And that all my work is online

Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 222

Kilty0964

Hello! I am new here but felt compelled to join after her morning coffee thoughts this morning - I messaged her very politely to let her know that her blatant disregard for covid regulations/ advice has hit a new low with the walk-in vaccination centre comments this morning. I stated how they are for the homeless/vulnerable and undocumented migrants etc not for her and wifey (vom - grow up) so they have themselves a hot girl summer (eye roll) she wrote back (almost instantly as well - thought you don't check your DMs Siobhan?) telling me that I have no bearing on how she chooses to live her life and blocked me 😂 heartbroken! As a Londoner who has endured almost two years of lockdowns and restrictions, to see her and her instahun ways swan in and take the piss is TOO MUCH. Fuck her, fuck her shitty business and fuck her shitty life.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 135

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys honestly thanks so much for the last 2 threads and this one. I know we all have shit going on, I literally have shit going on. I had surgery in Feb for a colostomy bag for my MS as my pregnancy last year caused damage to my bowel muscle. I’m so physically sick and sore these days I’m back working from home as some days I can’t do much. Not looking for attention, I know @Londoncailín said another day that she has stuff going on, I’m sure we all do but honestly when I see the laughs in here I always know there will be a laugh before bed and when I wake up! So big sweaty testicle hugs to everyone 😂😍 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
Long time lurker here. Credit to you all, these threads are absolutely hilarious.

(1) She is not that clever. Grinders have been squeezing out 500-600 points since time began. Its normal. Also nobody in their right kind would drop actuarial for the treadmill. She was found out I reckon.

(2) Her remarks about the call to prayer are an international embarrassment. I live in an Islamic country and the call to prayer is one of the highlights of living here. Ramadan and Eid are terrific. She just hasnt a fucking clue.

(3) Stays in several countries yet sees nothing but gyms and take aways. Utterly bankrupt of imagination, curiosity and wonder. One of these gobshites that watches Friends for an entire intercontinental flight and never once looks at the map in amazement.

(4) Tells the world she got a Hollywood wax. I mean why not just put up a sign saying 'Ride Me Please'. Again mortification for Ireland.

(5) Posting about Gaza. Dear God. Talk about hijacking a cause for engagement. Have you no shame or are you really that stupid to think people cant see through that?

(6) Living Differently....absolute bollocks. Translation: she has nothing worthwhile in her life. Because if she thinks booze, bad food, tasteless spending, idiot friends and likes on an internet page are important she needs her head examined. Sorry I prefer family, fun with the kids, an engaging job and a good book. Not a self help book either.

(7) Incompetence and its consequences. She has no proper gym/health qualifications, consumes food like a Supermacs bin and is seriously on the sauce (my mother was an alcoholic...boozing alone on a weekday means only thing - you are unhappy). She should not be giving advice to anyone, period.

(8) Neck like a jockey's gooch. Who in their right mind would take a vaccine meant for illegals and trafficked people?

Rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Walk in vaccine centres are not for people who can drink champagne in Harrods. She has reached an all time low, IMO. I’m beyond disgusted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

generalb@stard

VIP Member
There is 1 image i cant get out of my head today, and that is SOH sitting in that chair with an NHS worker opposite preparing to give the vax.

The irony of that NHS worker doing something that will protect SOH, yet over the past 12 months she has done a lot to put others in danger.
2 ppl beside each other - whos lives over the past year could not be so different, complete polar opposites.

1 of them has chased the sun around the world on a permanent holiday, and the other, well Im sure they were lucky to get 1 day off a week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

havinasnoop

Dear Jim, I Dm'd you but you still ain't seen 'em
I tweeted you, Facebooked you, left my phone number at the bottom
I sent you two emails back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem with your wifi or somethin'

My coffee's gone cold I'm wonderin' why I
Got out of bed at 5
Then I remember that you might watch me
on my Instagram Live
And even if you're too busy to see me
your photos are forever on my Facebook wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
To be fair I think this morning got on a lot of peoples toes including myself. I don't think I ever posted here before so hello and ditto to what someone else say these pages have lifted my spirits before when i thought i was doing something wrong by not living differently. Today tipped me over the edge knowing my taxes are being paid for her to get a jab when she has been here 5 mins. There are a lot of people that are registered to gp's up north or their hometown in the uk for example and haven't re registered to a new gp since moving to the city so this walk in is good for them, people who don't have gp's, homeless, refugees etc. It just rightly pissed me off, the travel is a piss take but whatever it never annoyed me like this morning although I was squirming watching her hugging people straight off the plane I just thought hey ho she isn't hugging me. I honestly don't get what interest is in her, she looks well atm with the hair and everything else done I will give her that but I see people like nathalie lennon/rebecca o rourke who are so passionate about it all and enjoyable to watch. Also the banging on about cals annoys me, I am no expert but someone in their 30's going on about cals like that doesn't sit right with me, banking them for the weekend or whatever it just seems like their is more to life. People might disagree with me on that but unless you are preparing for a show or something just enjoy life and stop worrying and by not being so restrictive you won't crave it. I remember before she posted a pic of an omlette saying trying to be good, and another day she said avocados are a waste of cals..... first and foremost get your nutrition into you, magnum does nothing and will probably agravate her skin further with all the dairy and sugar, an avocado is super filling and won't have her craving for stuff. It does look like she slaves in the gym but maybe she enjoys it, perhaps I think that because it isn't a bit of me

Am going to end my rant here without reading over it because girls got to work (you know pay taxes for people to have their jabs when they have been off on a jolly all year) - uh feels good to have that out. I don't enjoy commenting and joining in but it hit a nerve this morning. I do think deep down she probably is ok but maybe this life isn't actually for her, you can see with sinead she arrived in london was out with cousin on sunday and then dinner with an ex last night... ok am waffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

TereseG

It’s not normal that this is literally all she does !!
A lot of people have said it here before and I agree - her drinking habits are not normal (at her age anyways!).

I think she should sort that out first - the Unexpected Joys of being Sober would be a good book for her to read.

I think our generation is probably the one who had the easiest access to alcohol in our teens and because of that we have a lot of bad habits that we need to undo. (We had more freedom, teenage discos, both parents working, part time jobs, loser ID checks.) Most of us are able to 'unlearn' a lot of those habits by just growing older and our lives changing - more friends who don't drink so more of a focus on non-alcoholic activities, focusing on being a good friend or family member, turning up to our jobs ready to do a good job etc. The list of (mundane but) grounding activities are endless when you live un-differently but they are fulfilling and you don't have time for the hangovers any more. Your life is full of more important stuff. Siobhan's isn't.

Alcohol is a depressant and it's clear that it is creating longer term affects than what she thinks. Setting aside the food binges the constant cycle of 2-3 days drunk, 2-3 hungover, 1-2 days feeling normal is not manageable for anyone let alone a 32 year old woman with bad nutrition.

It's very telling that she doesn't do any early morning classes/exercise compared to what she used to do. Even with a hangover you can roll out of bed at 6am, do some dodgy 20 minute yoga and highlight some books. It is not some incredible feat that she manages to do that. We've all seen her slowed down yoga...there's a reason why she speeds it up so much. She's all over the place and doesn't know how to do any of the positions correctly but speeding it up makes it look like she's putting in more effort than she is. She also probably goes back to bed by 10am for a nap.

I don't think I've ever seen seen her as happy as when she has a planned session coming up. That's sad and depressing and I mean that in a genuine way. She is literally beaming with joy at the thoughts of it. Remember how annoyed she was that the Gill T weekend session turned out to be really quiet and boring? She used to drink during her work day during her 'corporate days', she was drinking going on stage for her competition, she lost multiple days of work due to two day hangovers, she drinks all around her when she gets her first class flights, she has tried multiple times (and failed) to take a few weeks off drinking, she's alienated a lot of the Bali crowd due to her drunken behaviour, she wouldn't support Sinead when she wanted to stop drinking for a while, she keeps one day a week as a 'hangover day' etc.

She is now only delighted that Sinead is back so that she has another excuse to drink. You may think I'm harsh but I think the affects of alcohol are underestimated and not discussed widely enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Hi all, new poster here. Some quick thoughts.

This mornings vaccination post has been the most hideous case of self serving exploitation I have witnessed in my lifetime. We are dealing with a person here who has no moral values whatsoever.

I'm absolutely raging after it and need to go for a walk to clear my head. I think of all my friends who have made sacrifices to see SOH flout all the rules and wear it as a badge of honour as if it's a good thing to game the system at the expense of others.

Absolutely vile, repulsive behaviour. I'll have more thought later.

• Heart
Reactions: 68