Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigger22

Maybe they’re not speaking after how shivvy shite treated her on the pod🤨
I did think this when I just saw that Sinead posted on stories that she’s home and taken a few days off.

It’s a crap enough feeling to laugh off a snide comment in the moment and maybe think about it later on but it’s a whole other thing to have it unedited on camera staring back at you. And then on top of it have people commenting on it.

I’m not a fan of Sinead by any means but I think she does try. Maybe not with the right intentions and she’s certainly playing the instahun game but she doesn’t deserve to be shot down by her so called best friend.

Shiv so clearly resented the whole relationship she had with Jack and while the relationship itself is a story for another thread, to have your relationship and a good friendship break down in the same week is pretty crap.

I do think there’s been some very uncomfortable confrontation about it all. It would be hard not to address it especially when they are in the same apartment.

Diren said she’s a sound human in “real life” so it makes me think did Shiv perhaps defend it to Sinead as “come on, that’s just for the podcast, you know how it is” and maybe Sinead has finally taken her rose tinted glasses off. A last minute flight from London would have been no bother.

Pure speculation of course and I’ve a 101 things I should be doing but hey morning coffee thoughts and all ✌😂

My coffee's gone cold I'm wonderin' why I
Got out of bed at 5
Then I remember that you might watch me
on my Instagram Live
And even if you're too busy to see me
your photos are forever on my Facebook wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
And I want to thank you
For giving us the best laugh on thread 13
Oh, just to be with you
all as we discuss this instahun has been

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Shes a disgrace the way she is acting during covid. And now her free vaccine ment for vulnerable people with no address aka no fixed abode same as our Shiv or healthcare workers. Shes just a cunt. Not one shit given for people who have lost their jobs or loved ones due to covid. As long as she can do crap yoga videos and morning thoughts from her arse. I was starting to pity her but now see shes just a fungus of a human being. No wonder james and gang want nothing to do with her.

• Heart

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
Did I see James Smith skate boarding past Harrods and then SiobhSin going to Harrods for ice cream and drinks?? Anyone else spot that?

• Haha
  • Wow

Addd

VIP Member
She admits on the podcast that when someone writes to her in the dms (that she never checks), she waits until they have read her response and they start typing and then will block them. That’s not doesn’t sound like someone that is woke from reading books and can have a conversation.

She then goes on to say that someone confronted her for being blocked in person and they ended up talking and that person is actually really “sound”.

She actually has no self awareness at all and can’t see the connection. God forbid she takes any advice on board

• Sick

Madeline 74

VIP Member
What ever happened to the brunch boys ? Scarlet for her, they prob said they would meet just to get her away from their table.

She is a disgrace tho. Her behaviour. If possible, got worse during covid. Only for heg came over for some mam and daughter time. Now the same people that were avoiding her have no choice to see her when begs takes mammy bald fanny with her.

I might be a sensitive spud but I would die if I flew somewhere and everything contact I had ran for the hills.

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I am fuming 😤 Cheek of her thinking she can get a vaccine like that. It's been set up for undocumented or homeless people and she is gonna waltz in?
She seen no address and thought well thats me cause I live differently, not actually homeless people or in more dangerous situations. She has zero shame.

• Angry

Influenced

Chatty Member
Just so ye all know it's her 3rd podcast with Diren. So she is cool lads and in with all the hip gang.

Also tells me everything I need to know about that podcast. If you are inviting the same people multiple times then your ship has sailed. What an absolute pile of shite.

• Haha

ffs_hun

Long time lurker, created an account to weigh in on this madness.

I genuinely think she must be missing some brain function to have posted that vaccine story. It’s sad to see really. As much as she inspires hate, I hope someone close to her can help her get her life back on track.

To the person who DM’d her, I’m so sorry you have gone through that, and that the worst people imaginable are still flaunting their Instaready lives online despite the ongoing pandemic. The privilege and lack of awareness in disgusting.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
What ever happened to the brunch boys ? Scarlet for her, they prob said they would meet just to get her away from their table.

She is a disgrace tho. Her behaviour. If possible, got worse during covid. Only for heg came over for some mam and daughter time. Now the same people that were avoiding her have no choice to see her when begs takes mammy bald fanny with her.

I might be a sensitive spud but I would die if I flew somewhere and everything contact I had ran for the hills.
Sorry, but ‘mammy bald fanny’ is the best thing I’ve heard all day 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Harperstern778

Oh dear, my mate got burned. Said she asked him how can he condone his books being advertised by someone who has totally taking the piss by getting vaccine the way she did. Suppose it wasnt a way to but bear got poked. tbh I still think he went too far
Jesus he bites so easily doesn’t he? That’s the response of an entitled, uneducated teenager though. Very surprising. True colours always come out with these types, one way or another. As stated above, their day in the sun will eventually end in a few years and they will be nobodies in their 40s. I can’t actually believe I used to really like JS at the beginning.

Markbire

VIP Member
Here here! However If they give out to her? She can’t bring them all off to South Africa on holidays, as she such a sound person like that
Oh did she take them to South Africa? I don’t think she’s ever mentioned that

😂

Maybe she has & that's why Siobhan chose to go to London for her glam city summer rather than home to Mammy for her 60th
No she went to London because James and Diren were in London 😂
No other reason for her to be there.

Her missing her mams 60th but travelling across the world to make Raisins 40th (the sun has done wonders for her).

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
If anyone suffers with insomnia, throw the headphones in and off you go 😴
Siobhan is awful! She was making sly digs and patronising Sinead, spoke over her a couple of times aswel. Ugh why is anyone friends with that yoke. Trying to crack jokes that weren’t remotely funny, she’s unbelievably awkward

• Heart

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Also, think it was already mentioned above, but if she gets the vaccine in London it’s going to add a whole complication for her to get the EU digital covid cert. You’d wonder about her brain like, shes the most tone deaf person I have ever seen. Imagine fucking off to Bali to party, lying your way into Portugal to party, running to London to stuff yourself with dominos and then posting about how you’re robbing a vaccine not meant for you, while your peers back home have suffered through the pandemic and are still waiting their turn.
She’s an absolute cunt and I really hope karma gets her some day

• Heart

Kilty0964

We should all message my protein… off I go next , we all knew she can always go lower- absolute cretin
Maybe they like using her as some kind of experiment to inform future ad campaigns "ours is the only gym wear brand that endures being stretched to its limit and rammed up Siobhan's camel toe without ripping, tearing or disintegrating! And that's without ever seeing the inside of a washing machine folks!"

• Haha
  • Sick

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Classic white privilege from shiv. Although she technically is an undocumented migrant 🤔 scummy bitch.

These vaccines are meant for people who actually CANNOT get them anywhere else; people who genuinely are here in fear due to trafficking or having gave their lives to escape war. Can she not get one in her real home - Bali?!? If you’re reading this Siobhan, please fuck off and take that begging twat Sinead with you again 😡

A4B86312-A3E2-4228-8F24-3CC52F6A2134.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Two minutes in & the word vibe has been said about ten times in some form ✌I can't listen its just not my vibe 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Chells8

I am fuming 😤 Cheek of her thinking she can get a vaccine like that. It's been set up for undocumented or homeless people and she is gonna waltz in?

• Angry