Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Does anyone feel sorry for her? I think she is alone in London now. I do not think her mental health is the best. Imagine a life where you constantly have to perform on insta, That's why her skin is so bad. Worry and bad food and drink. I think she needs a life coach herself. BTW was Jack banging a few birds when she was away in bali.
I can only speak for myself but I suspect that we have all been through the full gamut of feeling sorry for her, being exasperated with her, angered by her, and then back again. I ran out of sympathy for her completely after the sneak in to Portugal. In the past I have felt sorry for her, now I pity her, and that’s as a former fan.She is a hypocrite in every sense of the word and making money off others with few scruples.

Reactions: 29
So nice of beg to fly from a different country to bring shiv out with her mates coz shiv doesn’t know what to be doing with herself otherwise.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
At this rate, I am going to have to lock my phone in another room to get some work done. I definitely think her and sinead might have had a words with each other.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
He’s an absolute dose and I can’t stand him, but would Paul stenson call her out if he was messaged? He loves calling people out and controversy

• Heart

SellyKayne

Does anyone know when did the whole thing of her coming on defending sinead even though she didn’t have a degree happen? I wanna watch on war against Instagrammers if it is available 😎 🍿
Its happened multiple times 🤣 but I believe one especially random time was where Sinead made a grid post recommending this shite book and when people said "look I have expertise in this area and although I love your content I have to let you know that this book is full of pseudoscience", Siobhan was like HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT JUST BECAUSE SINEAD DOESNT HAVE A DEGREE!!!! underneath in the comments which was like the first time anyone even mentioned Sinead not having a degree 🤣 then people started calling Siobhan out in the comments for being a psycho and making an argument where there wasn't one. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
I loved the way Diren called bullshit on them reading all the self help books. Them trying to justify reading this shit was funny to watch. Siobhan must have said ‘have you read the power of now’ about 10 times

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
New thread title:

Siobhan O Hagan, her sisters Raisin, her antics during covid have her one troll ragin'

Mainly cos im sick of the whos raisin questions 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Dear Diary,

I don’t quite know how it happened but I manifested the break up of Sinead and Jack.

Sinead and Jack < Sinead and Siobhan.

I’ve written a little poetic diary insert for my trolls x

Alarm goes off at six am,
And out of bed I jump.
Self help books and yoga too,
But my yoga face is a grump.

I scan the socials,
What is James up to today?
It’s almost been a month now
And he’s always far away

I’ve tried his gym, I’ve tried his pub,
I’ve even met his besties,
My smooth waxed vag is prim and primed,
For his sweaty golden testes 🥵

I’ve even bought a Gucci bag,
I thought I would look classy,
And Fliss has even gave me tips
On how to act more sassy

Calories weight different here,
A dominos is the same as an Apple,
I comfort ate dominos after BJJ
When James didn’t show up to grapple.

Jack has told Sinead to fuck off,
I think that I know why,
It’s probably cos she doesn’t have a degree,
But I won’t say that because she’ll cry.

I went to an English soccer match,
And I couldn’t help but cheer,
When England scored & the crowd went mad,
I felt Michael Collins jeer 🤨

I might head today, up London Town
And walk in for a Pfizer,
I think I heard JS say once
‘If a girl was vaxxed I’d ride her’

Initially I thought he said,
‘Waxed’ not ‘vaxxed’ you see,
And that is why I sit here now,
With a silky smooth but sweaty gee.

I might open furnace spaces today,
The demand has been quite high,
Swipe up if you’re interested,
And hand over your 79

I must go now and wake Sinead,
I must remind her to stay single,
You then don’t have to share,
Your dominos, eggs or Pringles.

I miss my family back home,
I promise it’s not lies,
Now how could I manage a sneaky flight home,
And a shocking front door surprise 🤪

I’ll sign off now, I’ve work to do
And I’m most productive before nine
I’m lucky that I live so differently
And that all my work is online

Xxx
Best one yet

• Heart

rebremm99

Chatty Member
I’m actually lost for words here, lads we need to have her cancelled for this. She’s just proven herself to be the self-serving cretin that we know she is.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
OMG I am outraged, not one rule followed since March 2020 and this bitch gets the vaccine - what a Selfish human to show off about that as well as actually getting it - zero respect

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Maeve Kavanagh had a rant on her stories today, I think she's annoyed by Siobhans post today 😂, I noticed she liked a comment on Siobhans post about turning off comments if she doesn't want comments on her body. She's basically saying in her stories a coach should live the lifestyle they're selling

• Heart
  • Wow

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
I mentioned these walk-in centres for the undocumented on one of her previous threads when we knew she was coming here.

She really is a massive cunt.

• Heart

jbrahhh77

Siobhan is awful! She was making sly digs and patronising Sinead, spoke over her a couple of times aswel. Ugh why is anyone friends with that yoke. Trying to crack jokes that weren’t remotely funny, she’s unbelievably awkward
When she is trying to find a word for whatever she’s saying and asks ‘is dogmatic the word’, then goes to say about sinead ‘I wouldn’t expect you to know’ she never finished her sentence but …. some mate

• Wow
  • Angry

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I watched the podcast and I thought there was a bit of chemistry between Diren and Sinead....
Siobhan didn't come across well at all!! She really thinks she is super intelligent and she absolutely is not! She is an eejit

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Do I feel sorry for her! Do I fuck! She’s a fraud, she exploits people, she takes advantage of people and I personally won’t be sorry when her time is up.

Diren won’t want any negative stuff in his comments for how it makes him look. None of their friendships are genuine. They all use eachother

Louiselb

This one is for you shivs: you keep calling us trolls, yet you are coming to an independent website designed to create conversation around online content.

Urban dictionary definition of a TROLL:

SOMEONE WHO DELIBERATELY PISSES OFF PEOPLE ONLINE TO GET A REACTION.

Take a bow shivs, YOU are the instahun troll of them all!!
Please check your junk mail, I’ve sent you a PDF certificate with your award.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart