Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markbire

VIP Member
And in the gift bags.
everyone gets a Daniel Wellington watch, myprotein gear (size smaller then requested) and a tampex meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mrsbinfield

Hi

What qualifies or at what point do you take responsibility for brand ambassadors?

Siobhan o hagan has reached a New low today by bringing up walk in vaccination centres in the U.K. for the vulnerable as an option for her.
This is the same girl who has travelled from Bali to Ireland to break every restriction in Ireland . Ireland back to Bali . Bali to Portugal for non essential reasons at a time Portugal was only letting in essential travellers.
She then decided to run fast into London , taking a seat off a more needy person.
Now she’s flaunting herself around London, not making one effort to mind guidelines.

It’s totally reckless to have this person associated with your business . I and many more after today’s coffee thoughts have officially had enough of this . I’ll never buy another thing from this site or sister sites while she is part of it .

I attached the photo of the coffee thoughts- thanks to who posted it . What an arsehole

Reactions: 37

VipersNest

I can't look at that septic QueenNicole YOKE, she really is a waste of space.

I wonder will James continue to avoid the gruesome twosome, or will he chance a meet up to get the leg over the Begs again? If the Begs was cheated on by the Jack fella and that spurred a dash to her sugar mammy, I'm sure she'd be up for it as a way to get Jack back and from James' POV it would surely be a guaranteed way to get Shivvermetimbers off his back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ViolaEsponola

I would say she literally cant afford to take a break off Instagram. She should, but she cant. This week has not been one of her finest. It wasnt just one incident, it was several incidents every day.

And the podcast thing - I dont know why people have started to record a podcast on video as well. I guess it's another way to monetise, but if this was only posted on spotify you would have just heard how often she interrupts and speaks over people. But because it is on video you can also see the other peoples reactions to what she says. There was a moment she said to sinead 'its just because you're pretty' and sinead face dropped open. The way she looks at sinead and says 'is dogmatic a word... oh I wouldn't expect you....' and then looks at diren for the back up laugh that a bully like her needs. The fact it is posted on youtube is worse than it just being on spotify. Its car-crash tv.

And having to keep logging in to different accounts to like all my other posts...
This is the part I hate most. It would be so much easier if there was like 100 people posting. But no. Just one. I will continue the struggle though.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ruokannie

VIP Member
I love how it's so infuriating its prompting previous lurkers to post their thoughts. Excellent points made, thread is on fire 🤩

• Heart
Does anyone feel sorry for her? I think she is alone in London now. I do not think her mental health is the best. Imagine a life where you constantly have to perform on insta, That's why her skin is so bad. Worry and bad food and drink. I think she needs a life coach herself. BTW was Jack banging a few birds when she was away in bali.
I don’t. I feel sorry for people that worked like dogs through the pandemic, people that lost their jobs, people that sacrificed so much when restrictions were just forced upon them. I don’t feel sorry for someone like Siobhan that has blatantly twisted every rule going so she can continue to travel/party/drink/burn herself to a crisp all so she can chase after people that do not give two shits about her. Worst of all she did nothing but brag all over her insta about her blatant disregard for the rules while patting herself on the back cause she “technically” followed them. As someone said above, the situation she’s in now is a result of her shitty decisions over the last 16 months and she deserves every second of it.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Has she said exactly why she’s in London? It seems like a very lonely existence this whole living differently crap
She’s having glam city summer in London, which involves drinking everyday, eating enough pizza for four people, picking at her face and destroying it, stalking James, moaning everyday, and opening furnace spots like there is no tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha

joey giblets

She’s a dirty dirty dog have a wash and stop picking your face she would take the horn off a Spanish sailor .. honestly I wouldn’t ride her into battle fuckin rotten

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Who is she drinking with cos I clicked in the Conor lads story & he's on a train, probably trying to get away as fast as possible

Someone on the you tube comments called her a big honey monster, that just made my day, if you're here thank you

• Haha

VipersNest

Jesus Christ on the cross. I cannot believe that this ginger oaf blagged a vaccine that she was in no way entitled to and then had the stupidity then to boast about it on instagram! I missed the post thanks to the dirty delete but in all fairness she has to get some push back for this, no? It's not on at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
I said I wasn’t going to give them an extra “view,” but I listened to most of the podcast and honestly think Diren has the patience of a saint because he talks to Shiv with a great deal of respect and patience.

Shiv, on the other hand, is a bloody disaster. She thinks she is the special unique miracle who is above and beyond most of us mere mortals, not only in maths and science but also in spirituality. She is, in fact, so superior in spirituality, that her in her natural state is the equivalent of Diren and Sinead on a shroom trip. God, she is absolutely painful.

I don’t know much about Sinead truthfully but the podcast also made her seem to quite pleasant in contrast to Shiv. She is the human version of a menstrual cramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The one thing that made me wince in the podcast was the multiple times Siobhan would be belittle Sinead and then look at Diren for a reaction. I’ve been there in Sinead’s place and it’s horrible.
Siobhan is a bully plain and simple, the type to bash you to make herself feel better.
I would absolutely love to know what her “friends” in Ireland think of her behaviour the last year.

• Sad

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
And her gloating McDonald’s breakfast post vaccine story is deleted….. too little too late as usual siobhan for the damage limitation

• Wow
  • Haha