Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Shiv will have her vaccine well got before she'd be entitled to one here 🙄 isn't it great you get rewarded for breaking travel rules left, right and centre. She must be very proud of herself. Meanwhile a 27 year old primary school teacher here, living with vulnerable people, hasn't moved out of the country (and wont) for two summers and mixing with upwards of 30+ children and their families everyday will be lucky to have theirs got by September. Pat on the back for Shiv, we're so proud of you.

• Sad
Reactions: 66

Leskank

Long time lurker here. I’m sitting here with my jaw hanging open at the audacity of the sneaky, self absorbed, obnoxious bitch going and getting vaccinated at a clinic for refugees. I honestly can’t believe she’s done it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Three observations I have made about my life in relation to this thread today:
1. I got zero work done in my job
2. My house is a mess
3. I give zero fucks about points 1 and 2

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

brandambassador

VIP Member
I often wonder is that all the tippex she had left over from her leaving cert because she’s so intelligent she obvs didn’t make any mistakes 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
What a grade a cunt.

Tattlers Assemble. Time to bring this ego down. I’m not a fan of cancel culture, but for this one she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

HumphreyB

VIP Member
OMG She is an embarrassment. If her grandad is gonna roll in his grave it must be now. Imagine relying on the brits to vaccinate you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Oh dear, my mate got burned. Said she asked him how can he condone his books being advertised by someone who has totally taking the piss by getting vaccine the way she did. Suppose it wasnt a way to but bear got poked. tbh I still think he went too far
🤣🤣🤣 also “associate with”

Shiv now “so you’re saying there’s a chance…”

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Leskank

Thanks to all all you lovely ladies/horrible trolls for your kind words. I’m doing okay, I know there are people that have it far worse than me. We’ve all suffered in some way through this pandemic. Well, apart from Shitty O Hagan obviously.

Awaiting my blocking in 5,4,3,2.....

• Heart
Reactions: 56

irishgirlo

She's a lost soul, with a learned lack of empathy and self reflection after years of being in a bubble with other eejits that reinforced her behaviours.

For the next title, may I suggest we keep it blunt and to the point:

Siobh O'Hagan #14: Stole a vaccine from the NHS, but it's okay guys, she's donating some cents

Reactions: 54

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
“I found out that there are walk in vaccine centres” = “Here we have the culmination of my genius cunning plan… no one ever suspected a thing”.

Well there we have it. Broke the rules to travel to travel to Portugal for “work”, skipped the queue to get to London early whilst others were stranded abroad, now skipping the queue for the vaccine. You’re a class A c*nt Siobhan O’Hagan.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Can’t believe how quickly we made it to a new thread. If only I had a DW watch to time how quickly it happened!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I messaged her. I think that means I’ve broken tattle rules but I honestly don’t care anymore 😭😭
Your message really puts life into perspective. I am so sorry for what you have gone through. I have my doubts that what you have said to Siobhan will spark any shred of empathy inside her. She appears to be incapable of the most basic of human emotions.

• Heart

Ruokannie

VIP Member
McDonald's to celebrate 👀🙄 And she's just done a q and a about nutrition 🤣🤣 How the fuck do her followers not see her for the absolute con artist she is??

• Haha
I messaged her. I think that means I’ve broken tattle rules but I honestly don’t care anymore 😭😭
I very rarely post (but love to read! You're all gas men and women) but your message was so poignant and beautifully put that I wanted to reach out. The line about "and I still waited my turn" was so perfect and sad and really got the point across.I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Wishing you a safe and healthy remaining pregnancy x

• Heart